• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 18

SCP-2747 for #1 spot in Varies right now, due to reaching 1-A+

Why is Baba on 3-A? After some research his hax isn't even passive or activates quick enought to not be just stomped by even those in the list below him, let alone him being a glass cannon.

Bobsican said:
Why is Baba on 3-A? After some research his hax isn't even passive or activates quick enought to be just stomped by even those in the list below him, let alone him being a glass cannon.
His second key is at his maximum potential, i.e. with all his abilities already activated, i.e. with his hax effectively passive.

The thing is, as the notes say, he needs preparation for that, so per SBA they aren't passive at the start to begin with, respectively.

Bobsican said:
The thing is, as the notes say, he needs preparation for that, so per SBA they aren't passive at the start to begin with, respectively.
He needs preparation for that in his first key. The second key is essentially with prep.

Why? Give me one good reason?

Because you're saying that there's no limit on its tier. That is the definition of NLF.

LordWhis said:
All I said was an argument could be made mate
It's not really an argument, because it's predicated on purely an opinion on the character having what appears to be "Omnipotence" which is rathe absurd leap in logic.

Again I'm not saying I agree with it.

I'm just saying it's a view some people have.

This was a lighthearted comment man don't read too much into it.

Voting D (Vampire Hunter D) in third High 3-A. Passive fear, paralysis, empathic, and icehax, Low-Godly Regen+Negation, Analytical Prediction, and Lefty. He could also take it from Junko, since he can force AE Type 1s into physical forms, but not Yuuki as he lacks the range to deal with his Absolute Defense+Mid-Godly, and several more.

Back