• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 18

Overlord775 said:
Affecting infinite universes is considered a way better hax feat
Yes but it's not something that will affect someone who's not even in the same causality rules you used to perform the feat.

The reason higher D hax works is because "you transcend normal causality", but higher dimensional would also be "transcendence". Iirc that was the idea why "acausality protected up to the dimensional level".

Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

it's just resistance. so it gets overdone by higher potency, no need to get higher D

It's "resistance" because it gets outdone by higher dimensional. Immunity literally doesn't exist on this site unless it's the soul case of "lacking a soul entirely".

There is a reason it is called "acausality" instead of "resistance to causality/fate". You lack the normal rules of cause and effect other beings operate on. Acausality itself is the ability to be unaffected by the causality system in some way or another not something inherently based on within dimensional potency like mind hax or soul hax.

Why is 10-B characters from Jojo's Bizzare Adventures again when GER clearly stands above the others?

Because Rohan also exists. "Characters from X" doesn't preclude one from being above others, there just have to be multiple capable of beating characters in lower spots.

Big update for BlazBlue here.

Es is moved to 9-A. BlazBlue characters in 8-B should be removed.

Majority of BlazBlue characters in Low 7-B moved to High 7-C. This doesn't change the top of though, Es is still in Low 7-B. Change that to just Es.

Speaking of High 7-C, by eyeball, Ragna the Bloodedge just stomps all of them at High 7-C. Move him to #1.

Susano'o should at least the 3rd in 5-A. It's obvious that he treats Types like shit. Maybe he can move to 2nd too. Well, I don't wanna do Lavos vs Terumi tho, feels like it'll be a shitshow.

I don't know if Es can be entered to any spots in 9-A. Who can she take on?

I'm not saying they shouldn't normally but theres 2 characters who significantly rate higher than the rest of the cast. If this is because Love Train Funny can incon with GER I'd say it'd be far more descript to just tie him with Giorno like what's going on with 10-B's 5th place spot.

Chaos king should be in the Alice post at 2-C at least, since it has a high 1-B absorption, Immortality 8 and Acausality being an aspect of oblivion and will eventually become high 1-B

OK, Sacred Eclipse for 5th 8-B. Passive stamina drain/mind hax/fear hax/empathic manip/illusions/morality manip on a scale of ten thousands, Immortality Type 8 that basically no one can surpass, Passive Fate Manip, Low-High Regen and Absorption.

2B-yes, I remain incon Arceus vs Darkseid one could not go through the immortality 8 of the other and the other did not have enough rank

Oliver de jesus said:
2B-yes, I remain incon Arceus vs Darkseid one could not go through the immortality 8 of the other and the other did not have enough rank
Arent there other candidates for 5th strongest 2B?

Junko (Touhou Project) should be at the 1th High 3-A spot

Her Type 1 Abtract Nature and 2-B Omnipresence makes her totally unkillable by anyone there

and her Conceptual Purification allows her to instantly kill all in the spots too

Arent there other candidates for 5th strongest 2B?

Unlikely, since those 2 are easily above anyone else on the tier that isn't up there already.

Back