• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Speed

For those who are interested I made a thread where I pit Flash against the Emperor of Mankind and will do a series of these matches if there is enough interest so we can find out who is actually the strongest MFTL+ character on the site.

The Emperor won against Flash and thus everybody stays where they are on the list. Round 2 is up and will feature Xue Ying vs The Emperor.

Edit: Xue Ying vs the Emperor is a stomp in Emperor's favor and thus round 2 is instead Flash vs Xue Ying.

who are the characters that represents medaka box?

Is it Iihiko Shishime or Medaka or Misogi?

if it's done void mundus can take its place via passive (Corruption (Type 3), Mind Manipulation (planet lvl), Madness Manipulation (Type 3), Disease Manipulation, Soul Manipulation (planet lvl), Space-Time Manipulation, Time Stop, Empowerment, Fear Manipulation and Reality Warping) and its physiology nep, bfr 2-c and sleep manipulation and Power Nullification all based on thought (obviously removing their liabilities)

It varies depending on which tier you are asking. Many of the minus in the verse has passive hax just as a baseline, but most of the more serious threats have passive defensive hax as well

TBH that was actually agreed on, but no one has bothered to deal with that.

I guess another CRT could be used, especially considering only the wiki calls the series "Masadaverse" to begin with, so a change in name to Shinza Bansho could also be used while we're on that.

for second place in infinite character of jojo bizzarre adventure there are probaly character far stronger but at least is a begin

Let's just find the strongest High 1-Bs and Low 1-As and give them the strongest immeasurable speed slots, unless there are some 1-A immeasurable speed bois I dont know about

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Let's just find the strongest High 1-Bs and Low 1-As and give them the strongest immeasurable speed slots, unless there are some 1-A immeasurable speed bois I dont know about
Numidium

oh yeah can someone put either Longinus Dreizehn Orden group or yatsukahagi aside from tenma yato in the irrelevant speed? it doesnt matter where they are behind The Writer... but these guys are not nigh omnipresent nor omnipresent in their own realms.

??? at their full power they have irrelevant speed unlike the gudou gods or hadou gods that has nigh omnipresent in their rating

as for the tiering of hajun to hadou gods, hajun is a hadou god but not a normal one but he should still be in "hadou gods". im proposing that hadou gods and gudou gods should be 1 and 2 on the nigh omnipresent list.

Post-Revisions Outer Gods will probably take third for Irrelevant since they all unfathomably transcend avatars of Nyarlathotep one of whom is at least comparable to an Elder God whose mere servants terrify the rulers of a High 1-A plane of existence i.e. the Dreamlands.

I can toss some Nasu characters at the Flash in MFTL+ if I need to prove why they defeat him. Unless he has the ability to effect Non-existent beings, deal with passive 2-A Law Hax, and some other nonsense like that lol.

Also, can Meng Hao deal with these things. From what I know, he has some smurfy nonsense himself going on

Back