• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Speed

Question, which characters for Jojo's Bizzare Adventure would specifically be the lead to qualify for Top 5 strongest Infinites? I might need to throw Shulk against a few of them to reclaim one of the spots for Top 5.

Bware1 said:
Question, which characters for Jojo's Bizzare Adventure would qualify for Top 5 strongest Infinites? I might need to throw Shulk against a few of them to reclaim one of the spots for Top 5. Also when fighting against him, you also need to get past this guy
Bro, the JoJo cast haxstomp Shulk so bad it's not even funny

Yeah, I just checked; you are right since GER is included there also, Ogbunabali.

Well it's an interesting case then, when fighting against Shulk, you're also fighting against Alvis (He is Shulk's Monado) and can act independently to aid him in battle with a few unique haxes of his own, Higher Dimensional Existence being one of them.

Bware1 said:
Well it's an interesting case then, when fighting against Shulk, you're also fighting against Alvis (He is Shulk's Monado and can act independently to aid him in battle witha few unique haxes of his own, Higher Dimensional Existence being one of them
kars vs shulk when

HA DIO doesn't can't kill Alvis, because he lacks the range (Alvis exists outside of a 2A multiverse) and Alvis is also a 4D being, and DIO never erased someone on this level.

Puella Magi Verse characters probably beat masadaverse for massively hypersonic+ with like kazumi subaru, false madoka, avatar of calamity, though methuselah has enough mindhax for them except maybe aoc but i don't know enough about that

Methuselah 3rd, puella characters 4th, rest of masada 5th?

Sekien no Inganock characters can be up there for 2nd or at least any spot somewhere for Supersonic with the likes of Critters, Kikai, and especially Grimm=Grimm.

The Critters alone got mind, madness, fear, biological and sound hax on top of them and Kikai being Abstracts which makes them a total pain to beat for those in their general tier and, relevant to here, speed.

Meth cannot mindhaxing AoC or False Madoka.

AoC is basically already possessed by UKG's curse which also affects minds and also already bypassed the conceptual protection from Madoka. Meth has to override the UKG Mindhax first if he wanted to Mindhax AoC.

False Madoka is even better. She outright overcome UKG's curse.

As for how they will take out Meth, 2-A smithing hax should do the trick. Both also have pretty broken power mimicry and power stealing, which can even steal/mimic the power that was directly given by Ultimate Madoka to Homura.

Also, What makes Castiel above Meth?

Question: are her 25th dimension justifications even valid with the new tiering system revision because I feel like the 25th dimension statement doesn't meet the dimension being Higher infinite standard?

Elizhaa said:
Question is her 25th dimension justification even valid with the new tiering system revision because I feel like the 25th dimension doesn't meet the demension being Higher infinite standard?
Yes, a blog was made for how the Dimensions are treated in Wild Arms and was accepted iirc so all of her Hax and Immortality are 25-D.

Back