• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Speed

Omnipresent:

1. Tier 0 Characters

2. God (DC Comics)

Nigh-Omnipresent:

1. Hadou Gods (Masadaverse)

2. Gudou Gods (Masadaverse)

3. Daedric Princes and Aedric/9 Divine Gods (The Elder Scrolls)

Irrelevant:

1. The Writer

2. Featherine Augustus Aurora

3. Bernkastel/Lambdadelta

Immeasurable:

1. Characters from The Elder Scrolls

2. Bai Xiaochun (Eternal World)

3. Molecule Ma

4. Azrael (Discworld)

5. Maria Ushiromiya

Infinite:

1. Meng Hao (Post Immortal Ascension)

2. Characters from Dungeons and Dragons

3. Characters from Nasuverse

4. Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel)

5. Characters from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Massively FTL+:

1.The Emperor of Mankind

2. Characters from Marvel Comics and DC Comics

3. Xue Ying

4. Flash (Wally West) (Bloodlusted)

5. Aatrox

Massively FTL:

1. D (Vampire Hunter D)

2. Characters from Devil May Cry

FTL+:

1. Characters from Masadaverse

2. Othinus

FTL:

1. Characters from Masadaverse

2. Culexus Assassins

3. Characters from BlazBlue

4. God Mazinger (Yamato Hino)

5. Characters from Medaka Box

Speed of Light:

1. Helios (Silverio Trinity)

2. Characters from Earthbound

3. Enlil (I/O)

Relativistic+:

1. Cthulhu (Cthulhu Saves the World)

Relativistic:

1. Dracula (Castlevania)

2. Soul King

Sub-Relativistic+

1. Iron Man (Marvel Comics)

Sub-Relativistic:

1. Accelerator

2. True Dark Genie

3. Sougo Tokiwa (Future)

Massively Hypersonic+:

1. Characters from The Elder Scrolls

2. Castiel

3. Avatar of Calamity/False Madoka

4. Methuselah

5. Characters from Masadaverse

Massively Hypersonic:

1. Homulilly

2. Characters from Nasuverse

High Hypersonic+:

1. Characters from Dungeons and Dragons

High Hypersonic:

1. Kurobane Ai

2. Amalda (Godspeed)

Hypersonic+:

1. Characters from Dungeons and Dragons (Uvuudaum, Kezef the Chaos Hound, Zuggtmoy)

2. Fugil Arcadia

3. Sacred Eclipse

Hypersonic:

Supersonic+:

1. Nakiri Kuubou

2. Beached Thing

Supersonic:

1. Characters from Dinosaur King

2. Characters from Sekien no Inganock

3. Enlil (I/O)

Transonic:

Subsonic+:

1. Rumplestiltskin (OUAT)

Subsonic:

1. Beiloune

2. Nocturne

3. Maetel

4. Glaistig Uaine

Superhuman:

1. The Dunwich Horror

2. Characters from Fire Emblem (Alfonse, Azura)

Peak Human:

1. Aleister Crowley

2. Yogiri Takatou

Athletic Human:

1. Jill Presto

2. The Doctor (Doctor Who)

Normal Human:

1. Little Treasure

2. SCP-4010

3. Cueball (xkcd)

4. Tom Taylor

Below Average Human:

1. Charles Xavier

Immobile:

1. Giygas

2. Artemis (Fate Series)

Unknown:

1. Shadow (Kingdom Hearts)

2. Crimson King

Iapitus The Impaler said:
We should probably start by transferring all the ones from the other list over here
I was going to do that, i was just waiting for someone had other characters in mind

Well a few things about the fastest MFTL+ characters.

Non-amped Flash upscales from Wonder Woman's shattered God feat (which is most likely an outlier for her) and said feat is slower (by quite a lot) than Base Archie Sonic's speed.

Amped Flash's speed rating of resetting the radio's is faster than shattered Gods but still slower than Archie Sonic.

Amped Flash's speed of going trans-time is deemed as calc-stacking and thus invalid, I will most likely recalc this without calc-stacking and am pretty confident it will still be faster than Archie Sonic.

Lucifer Morningstar's speed feat was also put into question since he had his wings during the feat and the calculation was not to be taken seriously as stated by Matthew.

This makes Sonic the second fastest non-amped MFTL+ character on this site (second only to someone who's name I forgot and Invisible Dragon who's page got deleted)

Regular Wally could theoretically speed-steal the Emperor before he can think and BFR him to the Speed Force (Emperor can still think but not move while speed-stolen so unsure if this will work) but would get blitzed by Sonic, the guy who's name I forgot and some Pre-Crisis heroes such as Green Lantern (if shattered God is not an outlier it would get close with the latter tho).

Amped Wally would most likely either beat Sonic or trip because of fate-hax, maybe win against Emperor (how good is Emperor's fate hax?) and lose against the guy who's name I forgot. Sonic probably loses to Emperor. Guy who's name I forgot either trips against Sonic or blitzes and probably loses to Emperor.

The only measurable character faster than Archie Sonic on this wiki is Amitahaba (That Touhou God I think.).

Read my post, his speed got basically debunked cause he should have irrelevant speed when he did his feat because he had his wings instead of being depowered.

Greenshifter said:
Lucifer Morningstar's speed feat was also put into question since he had his wings during the feat and the calculation was not to be taken seriously as stated by Matthew.

well really the faster character is the dragon invisible but has was eliminated so i think now amithaba is the fastest

I also mentioned Invisible Dragon and said on this wiki because of him (and because he's so bad he doesn't count lol).

@InfiniteSped oh shit.

@Livinmeme because someone said so and I backed it up in my wall of text, if you want I can make a vs match to find out?

Wally West is Faster, but with speed equal the Emperor stomps. Bit i don't think speed equal is a thing here, so idk.

There is a reason this is called strongest character for every speed, equalizing speed seems kinda dumb in that context...

Edit: Ninja'd

Also if you make Wally bloodlusted, a lot of shit can happen.

Xue Ying for MFTL+ (As long as you don't count his Immeasurable that comes from a technique that makes his attacks at this level) none in MFTL+ can defeat him.

5-D Mind and Soul Hax, Law Manipulation, three Laws at 5-D potency (Void, Slaughter and Mirage). Has three true bodies, one which exist in another Universe. Immortality type 8 and more hax.

Back