• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Speed

Slaughter is passive through the use of his spear which contain 5-D Poison.

He has over 20 passives and over 10 different type of passives just for his body.

His true size is type 8.

Can parazyle these at his level just by willing.

Conceptual type 2.

He's also a higher tier than the actual ones in MFTL+ (3-A, Low 2-C with an item)

Aatrox may be resistent to 5-D stuff but he's not immune. Xue Ying can affect with just 1% of his power can affect trillions and trillions of beings at his level, ignoring the others below him.

Can kill someoen via Karma even those existing in another Universe.

Can know anything about someone by looking at their past.

Can create 9 Avatars that have the same strenght as him.

Can make others kill themselves by as long as he can use his Karma.

Can also create any law he wants.

Ok those 10 passives are a problem, does he have to actually take the spear to activate the poison? All the other stuff where he has to think is kinda irrelevant against the fastest MFTL+'s and true body should also not count since he is omnipresent in his true form I think?

Does't matter when Xue Ying is higher in tier, hax entire list of hax compared to him.

Both can do the same thing killing type 8 large size and conceputal 2 existence since all these trillions and trillions of beings were all at this level of power.

Xue Ying ability are more potent.

Xue Ying has a larger varierty of way to kill him.

@Greenshifter, he is omnipresent in his Mirage World which give him one of his reliant immortality and the also one of his (also the strongest of this type) 5-D hax on Mind/Soul.

All three bodies are a True Him, all can use the same thing he can.

They are not Omnipresent normally since it's a separate world created by him. His movement speed is normally MFTL+, with Extreme Piercing technique it reaches to Immeasurable and within Mirage World he's omnipresent.

I'd still keep him in, maybe at position 3 or something, he can incap a lot of people maybe even people currently on the list without them being able to react.

If people want I can make some matches of West against the top tiers to see how he stacks up exactly.

If it's passive sure. But if Wally can incap the Emperor and Aatrox who may be able to beat Xue Ying, he still deserves a spot somewhere in the top 5.

I nominate characters from Nasuverse for strongest MFTL+, they probably aren't number one, but they are definitely better than the current number one, as they are 2-A with that speed, unlike flash who is just 4-B

@Lapitus Speed steal + phasing before they can think says hi, unless they're abstract but most abstracts are omnipresent or something.

For now I'd put him at 3. But I'm not that familiar with the other characters. Btw do we consider people on the list in character or bloodlusted?

)"Greenshifter said:
For now I'd put him at 3. But I'm not that familiar with the other characters. Btw do we consider people on the list in character or bloodlusted?
In character, but i can put bloodlusted characters with "(Bloodlusted)", if you want

Xue Ying beats Attrox and Emperor of Mankind, Nasu characters too if they are 2-A with that speed.

Ah yeah I think putting bloodlusted for Wally is better so we don't have to deal with "what would he do" when we are looking at the strongest MFTL + character, Spoilers: Rebirth Wally did become a villain very briefly so bloodlusted may not be necessary but you can put it there just in case.

@Zeed yeah I think below Emperor and Xue Ying and above Aatrox and Nasuverse. I'm not sure about the exact order but this is my estimate.

The revisions in the Silverio Trinity verse happened? I remember a thread of Helios vs Ainchase that Ain was likely going to win until someone said Helios 1B hax and the fight stopped.

Son Goku may have a really strong AP but he lacks the hax that these characters have.

After reading the vs thread, i think Ainchase should be in first spot, because Helios doesn't resist his hax and can kill him easily with 2A attacks.

I wonder, can Giygas use his mind hax shinnenagons on Artemis? I don't see any resistances, and if that's the case, he could probably take the number one spot.

Back