• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Speed

Yes, a blog was made for how the Dimensions are treated and was accepted iirc so all of her Hax and Immortality are 25-D.

But was it made for the NEW system? I know there was one for the OLD system, but never heard of one for the new one.

It was originally made for the old system yes but it was reviewed again to see if it was valid in the new system and it was determined to be still valid, if the dimensions are treated as infinitely superior/transcendent of lower dimension then it doesnt matter if its old or new.

This was discussed on the Strongest thread not to long ago iirc.

This type of discussion should take place and be validate in a CRT though not in Strongest thread.

Internal REEE but sure I will make the thread.

Are you reeing about me not making it or it not already being made or...?

I should switch to Wally West for dc comics characters, since Takion(and a list of characters that outperform wally) is above Wally and has Darkseid and Highfather is above Takion and above this are the three brother monitors in their 2A form and Black racer

Hmm possibly, I don't think any of these resist speed steal tho and as long as Wally has superior speed he should hence be fine, Takion does seem non-corporeal so that could be a problem.

Doubt any of them can defeat Bai Xiaochun who has 1-A attack or Meng Hao who also has 1-A Sealing.

Bai and Meng's 1-A stuff isn't passive or anything, so a Low 1-A should be able to kill them first.

Now if we make that Dao Realm key for Meng . . .

Greenshifter said:
Hmm possibly, I don't think any of these resist speed steal tho and as long as Wally has superior speed he should hence be fine, Takion does seem non-corporeal so that could be a problem.
brother takionn literally shows himself as wally << takion even the speed force is part of takion and he is trampled by darkseid and highfather (2B) (they also just need to create avatar until the point of overwhelming wally) and wally can't affect Black racer (in fact they had a career and wally only won because bfr a black racer [it was not wally who made the bfr was another person]) and there is still a neron that has a speed higher than wally (neron has no profile but I'm doing one)

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Meth cannot mindhaxing AoC or False Madoka.

AoC is basically already possessed by UKG's curse which also affects minds and also already bypassed the conceptual protection from Madoka. Meth has to override the UKG Mindhax first if he wanted to Mindhax AoC.

False Madoka is even better. She outright overcome UKG's curse.

As for how they will take out Meth, 2-A smithing hax should do the trick. Both also have pretty broken power mimicry and power stealing, which can even steal/mimic the power that was directly given by Ultimate Madoka to Homura.

Also, What makes Castiel above Meth?
^^^

Avatar of Calamity and False Madoka should be above Methuselah for now.

@Oliver If the speed force is a part of Takion then he should be a 2-A/low 1-C who is omnipresent. Wally was able to phase through Black Racer and hurt him in that comic, Wally should be able to blitz when amped and Wally can run him to the end of time and conceptually erase him like he did to Black Flash. I am interested in the profile of that Neron guy.

Physically strong enough? No. But he is able to BFR, speed steal, time travel phase kill and run them to the end of time to conceptually erase them before they can blink.

I think that SCP-4010 needs prep to use the op stuff, from what I remember in other threads, at least. Idk what Cueball can do, but I think Little Treasure should be able to incap Tom.

InfiniteSped said:
I think that SCP-4010 needs prep to use the op stuff, from what I remember in other threads, at least. Idk what Cueball can do, but I think Little Treasure should be able to incap Tom.
cueball is one of the strongest no smurf character 3d

Greenshifter said:
@Oliver If the speed force is a part of Takion then he should be a 2-A/low 1-C who is omnipresent. Wally was able to phase through Black Racer and hurt him in that comic, Wally should be able to blitz when amped and Wally can run him to the end of time and conceptually erase him like he did to Black Flash. I am interested in the profile of that Neron guy.
In fact, Takion has a declaration of omnipresence but rejected faith and he was beaten as a nigh-omnicient because it may be due to the fact that he persisted in the future-past-present at the same time. also the low 1c / 2A why? takion as such is not a new god alone that has greater power than most of the avatars of the new gods that are 2B, and the speed force has no feats of such caliber as such, and the one it has is years later (post flashpoint) and in the race of takion has no such feats. the fact that the speed force starts from takion is not that it is automatically omniprecent only that it has every power of it.

2-being conceptually erased because not surviving at the end of time only means that you are not a concept 2 only 3 and the black racer has already been at the end of creation

when wally played the black racer instead of damaging it at the racer, it was hurt and that case was once (I don't even play it in the final crisis), besides He had to use faces.

and there is also a lack of amazo wally speed or superboy prime, brother there is a long list of people who match / beat wally.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Ovy7 said:
If they are allowed, I nominated Featherine and Bernkastel/Lambdadelta for Irrelevant speed, in that order.
The Writer stomps both Bernkastel and Lambadelta
And? I didn't say that they take his place. There's enough space there for all of them.

Oliver de jesus said:
umineko is not under review?
Is under revision, yes, but I saw that Maria is already here so that's why I said "If they are allowed".

@Oliver Wally is generally not bloodlusted and amped when fighting those people inside his comics but if Takion truly has the Speed Force on his side, then I suppose characters of DC comics instead of Wally can be used.

Back