• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Speed

I feel that Wally should not be there, there are even slower beings that can take their place as mobius for example thanks to antimagia 2A that is above the baseline (the spectro declares that neither he or the phantom strage can with the anti matter ), a good EE, resistance to mind hax 1A, immortality 1A and ALE.

I'm not entirely sure but Wally could probably speed-steal AM no? He has a resistance to energy absorption tho but that doesn't necessarily mean speed.

Wally does not use this in character, even mobius would feel it coming to him and would trigger an omnidirectional wave of anti-matter before he

speed absorption was not simply physical manipulation (if so, mobius should resist it soon because it has acausality 4) or absorption of kinetic energy (it is only a scattering of energy absorption which Anti Monitor resists). Even if that works, the effect is not permanent and the AM can travel back to kill Wally

Saint Seiya characters are massively FTL+ only septillions but it should be re-calced to be SO MANY TIMES HIGHER

I would vote for Sougo Tokiwa (Future) for the sub-reletevistic tier due to him posessing every Heisei Rider including Invulnerability to Reality,Time,Law,Concept,Physic manip, all form of physical damage and status effect + reality,law,time,concept,physic manip. Thought base EE and multiverse destruction, casuality manip, plot hax and maybe more. His profile still isnt entirely finished.

Gonna follow up my Bloodlusted Wally comment by saying if he needs to be bloodlusted to be on here he shouldn't be on here.

You know, the same way the strongest for every tier allow battles with speed equal/unequal, here battles with bloodlust on/off are allowed.

Bloodlusted afftects the fight in a way that changes how the character would react too much.

To be fair Wally did become a villain recently so he might fight more like his bloodlusted variant. The bloodlusted is more to make sure that he will.

Cueball (xkcd) can actually probably make it for Normal Human. Due to his weird brand of reality warping, no one can perform actions without him making them do it, so even though he isn't a smurf, he could beat ones that lacked resistances, passives, or defensive hax.

Back