• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Speed

InfiniteSped said:
I think that SCP-4010 needs prep to use the op stuff, from what I remember in other threads, at least. Idk what Cueball can do, but I think Little Treasure should be able to incap Tom.
Cueball is responsible for programming all events that happen in the universe one elementary particle at a time. This makes it so that, unless someone resists physics/law manipulation/exists outside of the laws of the universe/has a higher D mind or thought process they can't do anything unless he makes them do it.

Zaratthustra said:
Doubt any of them can defeat Bai Xiaochun who has 1-A attack or Meng Hao who also has 1-A Sealing.
Unless those 1-A stuff are passive or the type 8 is 1-A then they get blitzed and stomped by the three low 1-As I mentioned.

InfiniteSped said:
I think that SCP-4010 needs prep to use the op stuff, from what I remember in other threads, at least. Idk what Cueball can do, but I think Little Treasure should be able to incap Tom.
4010 only needs prep up to a certain point. If we use her at their strongest version, which would be past 61% completion, then the effects are automatic and passive

Wait, why are Lambda and Bern on the list when we have multiple Irrelevant High 1-As and 1-A+s?

InfiniteSped said:
How does his incap work?

Blahblah9755 said:
Cueball is responsible for programming all events that happen in the universe one elementary particle at a time. This makes it so that, unless someone resists physics/law manipulation/exists outside of the laws of the universe/has a higher D mind or thought process they can't do anything unless he makes them do it.
If that so then I doubt that would work. Tom is a fixture in The Leviathan's mind and is connected to him that when the Leviathan got wounded, Tom also received the wound. His connection with the Leviathan also protected Tom from different type of shenanigans from plot manip stuff to story erasing stuff.

Tom was pretty much unstoppable when he was using his powers. The only one capable of stopping him then was Madame Rausch (who is also a favourite of Leviathan) and Pullman(another "spawn" of Leviathan). Other way is when writers "poisoned" Tom's story and when the Leviathan was dying in the latter half of the series.

On the flourishing Immortal God Continent was a certain sect that held the most prominent position among all of the other sects. It was a powerful sect, and within that sect was a disciple by the name of Dao-Heaven, a new Chosen within the sect.

He was currently sitting there cross-legged in meditation. For years, he his heart had been filled with various questions and speculations. And yet, he had never been able to prove whether or not they were right. In fact, the ideas in his head seemed almost too fantastic to believe.

However, as of this moment, the entire Immortal God Continent suddenly trembled. Every entity in those lands stopped what they were doing and looked up. Mortals, cultivators, and even the animals, all suddenly seemed to lack the energy to even move. The entire world went completely still and quiet.

Except for Dao-Heaven. He could move. A tremor ran through him as he suddenly sensed a familiar aura. A smile broke out on his face, and tears began to stream down his cheeks. Finally, he threw his head back and laughed uproariously.

Dao-Heaven, of course, was the former Echelon cultivator of the First Mountain and Sea!
An aura that just stops them from acting. It can also seal people, even bodies, minds and souls.

XDragnoir said:
So, who are the strongest in MFTL+?
several new gods (darkseid with the ale, black racer, orion ALE power, takion, ect) superboy prime, the three brother monitors (mobius with the ale), ect.

@Shubham no for Dragon Ball, DC God tiers wreck really hard. Immeasurable speed in attacks is allowed apparently, as long as you don't have immeasurable movement speed.

After reading more profiles, both Marvel and DC should share a spot in MFTL+, both have L1C characters in this tier.

Back