• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

nobody resists Sirius's layered authority which is a passive and they lose till Han Jee Han who is rank 2, not sure if he will win or lose against Sirius
btw, i couldnt find any arifureta characters at tier 7A so who is it referring to?
As a matter of fact all the above characters up to at least Arthas would resist it, the only characters that don't resist it would be Geist and even then he would probably just ignore it with his time power.

Only physical stats are considered (I.E. if a character has a High 3-A technique but is only 9-A by itself, then the character will only count for 9-A and not for High 3-A)
8th place can work
Looking back only physicals are allowed, his striking strength doesn't represent High 5-A. He can be put in 5-C under Doom, take his spot or share or if a match is needed. For now I can put him sharing the spot since speed unequalized Doom is blitzing but not killing it seems.

As a matter of fact all the above characters up to at least Arthas would resist it, the only characters that don't resist it would be Geist and even then he would probably just ignore it with his time power.
Is 2+ layers of soul/mind resistance really that common? Crazy

Looking back only physicals are allowed, his striking strength doesn't represent High 5-A. He can be put in 5-C under Doom, take his spot or share or if a match is needed. For now I can put him sharing the spot since speed unequalized Doom is blitzing but not killing it seems.
Wouldn’t doom get trapped in the mind hax that would trap him in a timeline where he won?

Meanwhile, Diablo (Web Novel) should be removed from the 1st strongest place in 7B. Even in the 7B key, he is able to control the Law of World that govern reality throughout the entire space-time continuum and resists a powernull that rewrites the Law of World. (I thought these would be in key 6A after his profile was revised, but I realized that despite his Demon Duke evolution, he still hasn't reached the Awakened Demon Lords level for a while)
Bump

Pmmm should be removed from 2-A. Kosane Kiriha is already low 1-c, while Madoka Kaname (the supreme god), Homura Akemi (the demon opposed to God), Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen (the combination of all cosmic despair), Tart (beyond the concepts of hope and despair). In the grand finale, Kosane Kiriha is overwhelmed by the despair brought by her and her sister, so she is not as good as Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen and Tart

I mean for christs I can't even contact Ali supporters to get activity there, MarvelChampiom has gone dark and sage limits people who can see their profile! What the hell am I to do to get some god damn activity here.
You made it on Monday, and its only Wednesday, if no one comes by Friday I'll place Mash in Ali's spot.

Pmmm should be removed from 2-A. Kosane Kiriha is already low 1-c, while Madoka Kaname (the supreme god), Homura Akemi (the demon opposed to God), Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen (the combination of all cosmic despair), Tart (beyond the concepts of hope and despair). In the grand finale, Kosane Kiriha is overwhelmed by the despair brought by her and her sister, so she is not as good as Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen and Tart
puella?

I just noticed that Godcat should be placed above the Pokémon characters in High 3-A. Honestly, even with their infinite speed, neither of them will be able to react to Godcat's passive black hole (Spanning light years in radius) which will just instantly kill them since neither one in that tier from what I remember has black hole resistance. Combined with the fact she has AE1... yeah.

Also put han in 7-A, postion 1 (in speed inequalized), from what I have heard, kumoko main tactic is to user her Dimensional teleportation, and then start spamming shit from there, that isn't happening when han is almost a half a millon time faster than her
He can't actually bypass her low godly or her type 8 so speedblitzing doesn't do anything

I doubt that Han one gazillon haxes, aren't able to incap her
Nope, his only option would be his summons, which he doesn't lead with, and the rest of his options just kill her in one way or another, in which case she respawns in her dimension and camps from there

xue yings profile is so confusing
is says on his profile that extreme piercing is SoL but there is an accepted blog explaining how extreme piercing has immeasurable attack speed

Rikuo Nura for High 7-C and Low 7-B.

In High 7-C, he should be above at least Gentle Criminal as Gentle Criminal has nothing to actually damage Nura with his passive Forcefield Creation protecting him from everything, and Nura just passively induces Fear onto Gentle Criminal with his aura, incapacitating him. That's excluding more offensive abilities like his Deconstruction, which would reduce Gentle Criminal down to dust.

In Low 7-B, he should be above Ancient Lich King for the same reasons as he is above Gentle Criminal in High 7-C. Lich can't conventionally damage or incapacitate Nura while Nura can do both with his abilities.

Rikuo Nura for High 7-C and Low 7-B.

In High 7-C, he should be above at least Gentle Criminal as Gentle Criminal has nothing to actually damage Nura with his passive Forcefield Creation protecting him from everything, and Nura just passively induces Fear onto Gentle Criminal with his aura, incapacitating him. That's excluding more offensive abilities like his Deconstruction, which would reduce Gentle Criminal down to dust.

In Low 7-B, he should be above Ancient Lich King for the same reasons as he is above Gentle Criminal in High 7-C. Lich can't conventionally damage or incapacitate Nura while Nura can do both with his abilities.
Ancient Lich shield can nullify EM and Rikuo's resistance to soul mani don't seem to protect his soul from getting imprisoned

But if the skill is CM-based, I take back what I said

New Chinaman just dropped in.

New Chinaman just dropped in.
Goes above Arthas in 5-B, I can tell you that much

Back