• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

I want to get Mash into a spot in 7-C, but I don't know where. I could bet on him beating Ali, but I'm not sure about Father and Cid. Maybe some matches are needed?

i'll put him in 9th for now

I want to get Mash into a spot in 7-C, but I don't know where. I could bet on him beating Ali, but I'm not sure about Father and Cid. Maybe some matches are needed?

Crocodile GGs pretty casually

I didn't notice that but hey, only one character right? If Mash can beat Ali, Father, and Cid but only loses to Crocodile there, why should that discount a spot.
Because other characters have swamped several characters above a specific spot and were forced to sit at that particular spot

It means completely overpower.
Well, I'll still make all of these matches, even if Mash would stay under Crocodile

BUT I wouldn't say it's fair to say he'd have no shot against him. I mean unless the ap gap is too big, I feel like Mash is skilled enough and has the endurance to figure out be can use his blood against Crocodile.

Well, I'll still make all of these matches, even if Mash would stay under Crocodile

BUT I wouldn't say it's fair to say he'd have no shot against him. I mean unless the ap gap is too big, I feel like Mash is skilled enough and has the endurance to figure out be can use his blood against Crocodile.
Crocodile has like 3 one-shot moves he's 100% willing to spam.

Even touching the man is a bad idea okay?

So I just noticed that Bandersnatch is still listed on 9-B with the other Inganock chars. But we had a CRT a little while back not too long ago that had them get upgraded to High 7-C so I'd remove them.

If I were to replace them there with someone, maybe Marionette could count?

Granted they aren't the really direct fighting type even with a form they can use that gives them power, but they're a Critter so they're about as tough to kill and overcome as the others listed on the current list rundown rn.

Otherwise they're unknown for the most part, but got MHS+ threads that can manipulate people and inanimate objects on a physical and spiritual level for starters.

Last edited:

I don't think he can qualify since he's varies in tier, the varies tier is also only listed in the other list so you would need to try there.

Kamen Rider Black and Shadow Moon for 8th High 6-C. Both scale at the higher end of the tier. They both share the same resistances, which includes causality + time rewind/stop/acceleration, low-mid regen neg, soul manipulation or morality/type 1 madness manip. Both have decent ESP/clairvoyance and the ability to instantly identify the opponent's weak points, their power null can negate anything ranging from simple energy attacks to straight up pocket reality manip + soul manipulation. Shadow Moon's Satansaber cuts through space-time and strikes your life/soul while negating low-mid regen, while Black has a limited form of type 1 acausality plus physical strikes that can hit your life/soul as well.

Last edited:
Misha aside, Sasha's deconstruction is anywhere between atomic and outright EE

Would interdimensional range be enough? This is quite the NPI issue though. Would something like Kakine's dark matter qualify?

Edit: In that case, why is Mephisto above Xue Ying?
ic, might work then if she uses the higher ends then

Maybe? And no, transcendent matter is both delineated from normal matter as both being different on a fundamental level, but also being greater than it, not just simply adjacent to it.

Idk, ask Zara, not me

ic, might work then if she uses the higher ends then

Maybe? And no, transcendent matter is both delineated from normal matter as both being different on a fundamental level, but also being greater than it, not just simply adjacent to it.

Idk, ask Zara, not me
Guess I'll give up on the top 3 and go after Kakine/Arifureta

Ok, now that 6D Sonic finally got accepted (it still needs to be on the profiles but all that means is adding the 6D blog to the verse page and changing all the 5-D's in the character profiles to 6-D), let's talk Sonic people.

Right off the bat, the verse's top people is above everyone from the #10 spot to the #6 spot due to stuff like Info Type 2 and CM 1.

As for #5, this is where things get tricky.

He can't kill or even affect True Arceus due to the latter's NEP and TD, but nothing Arceus has can really harm him due to his resistances, and Sonic has kept up in speed with an Omnipresent being before (Solaris) so nothing says he can't do the same with True Form Arceus.

As for Makina (whose abilities sorely lack justifications, dear lord), both seem to stone wall the other, but Sonic blitzes with Speed Unequalized.

You also have people like Solaris, who exists in past, present, and future and must be defeated in all 3 time periods simultaneously.

Thus, Characters from Sonic the Hedgehog (Main Continuity) (Sonic, Solaris, and The End) should share the #5 spot with Arceus and Makina in Low 1-C.

Last edited:
nobody resists Sirius's layered authority which is a passive and they lose till Han Jee Han who is rank 2, not sure if he will win or lose against Sirius
btw, i couldnt find any arifureta characters at tier 7A so who is it referring to?

nobody resists Sirius's layered authority which is a passive and they lose till Han Jee Han who is rank 2, not sure if he will win or lose against Sirius
btw, i couldnt find any arifureta characters at tier 7A so who is it referring to?
Soul Manipulation doesn't work cause Arthas doesn't really have a soul

Mind/Empathy Manipulation doesn't work cause Frostmourne just takes over Arthas and turns him into a 5-B

Everything else is resisted

So uh, Arthas just pokes her with Frostmourne

Doesn't matter if she doesn't have control of the body.
she does, she can cause people under her control to rampage and go after Subaru
and why wouldnt it matter if everytime he percieves her he automatically comes under her control?
Arthas is undead.

Also, if he's still moving and able to fight that shit ain't even incon.
any physical damage done to her will be transfered to everybody under her control, if she gets sliced to pieces. so will he

Also she can cause infinite amounts of emotional damage (read: amping information to an infinite degree by resonating it)

she does, she can cause people under her control to rampage and go after Subaru
and why wouldnt it matter if everytime he percieves her he automatically comes under her control?
Mind Manipulation DOES NOT equal Body Puppetry Satella.

Also, even if Frostmourne was just mind Manipulation, that shit has Law Manipulation backing it cause it's Domination, and I don't see a breath of law Manipulation on that profile!
any physical damage done to her will be transfered to everybody under her control, if she gets sliced to pieces. so will he

Also she can cause infinite amounts of emotional damage (read: amping information to an infinite degree by resonating it)
If she gets impaled and her soul split, BFR'd, and Absorbed Arthas shrugs it off with a combination of not having a soul and Immortality type 2.

Yes, that is Arthas(And Frostmourne's) preferred execution method: Impalement.

Mind Manipulation DOES NOT equal Body Puppetry Satella.

Also, even if Frostmourne was just mind Manipulation, that shit has Law Manipulation backing it cause it's Domination, and I don't see a breath of law Manipulation on that profile!

If she gets impaled and her soul split, BFR'd, and Absorbed Arthas shrugs it off with a combination of not having a soul and Immortality type 2.

Yes, that is Arthas(And Frostmourne's) preferred execution method: Impalement.
i will concede for now because the law manipulation thread is about to come soon anyway
@Arkenis put Sirius at rank 5 due to her passive being not resisted by anybody by that point

i will concede for now because the law manipulation thread is about to come soon anyway
I mean even then see the body Puppetry example lol
@Arkenis put Sirius at rank 5 due to her passive being not resisted by anybody by that point
Rank 9. Arthas is only Rank 8 cause what he's got only goes so far when you're dealing with Ergenverse's 10 layer passives of death

Back