• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Why Gentle criminal is above Ancient Lich King in Low 7-B?
He is instantly one shot, because Lich's Soul Hax and can't bypass Lich's passive Power null
I mean even World Gobbler, Black Fire, Enel and Pokémon characters can Stomp him

And he is not even Low 7-B

By the way, in position 9. it is empty, I had already explained why Max Steel verse beat everyone below them, I guess you wanted to add them but you forgot to put them
Remind me how they beat Vader again? Soul Edge's mere presence passively corrupts everything around it in Mind, Body and Soul into berserkers under its control and Vader has Soul Edge under his control, meaning he controls everyone he corrupts.

Cui Heng should share the same spot as Gu Taxian in 2-A and be the sole being in the 1st of 2-B due to his TD type 2 and NEP type 2 and his 8 layers of Hax in his 2-B keys.

can you link cui hengs profile

Remind me how they beat Vader again? Soul Edge's mere presence passively corrupts everything around it in Mind, Body and Soul into berserkers under its control and Vader has Soul Edge under his control, meaning he controls everyone he corrupts.
The majority who defeat him have no soul or conventional mind, resist body taking, also they sre robots, the only one who is screwed is Max and the turbo team (they don't have profiles because I'm lazy), half of the Terror Amp Elementors could only move their hands and Vader is destroyed on a molecular level, the other half has a crazy AoE to also destroy him on a molecular level, Makino could just do this to his suit (literally his starting move in all his fights before taking the body of Max or Jin, who can resist it abilities by quickly change their mode)

Makino regularly absorbs what he deconstructs/TK so he will get Vader's Armor and Soul Edge, in the body of Max or Jin he gain all power from the Key Wrath of Makino,

Which characters?
Makino, Terror amp Amp Five Elementors, etc

Who goes above who? And send the match just so we have it
I said "welp" cause no one responded yet!!!!

But if you want the match in case you want to comment haha here it is

I said "welp" cause no one responded yet!!!!

But if you want the match in case you want to comment haha here it is
No I asked who goes above who, I know why u said welp lol.

I tried looking at Uriels page for 3-B but that thing is a huge mess.

Either way, I couldn't really find anything against Mujins layered soul and mind hax, or high godly regen. I might have just missed it but if not I think Mujin should take his higher place in 3B

High godly+CM1+immortality type 8 based on another dimmension
Mujin negates high godly and I don't see immortality type 8 in his profile. (also wouldn't type 8 immo 4D immortality make him a very blatant smurf...?). How does his CM1 work? Mujin has concept manip type 2 and 3 as well as resistance to those but I don't really know how type 1 works (too complicated for me lmao)
5 layers of basically everything say hi
I don’t see any layers in his profile. Also were they accepted in the HLET?

Mujin negates high godly and I don't see immortality type 8 in his profile. (also wouldn't type 8 immo 4D immortality make him a very blatant smurf...?). How does his CM1 work? Mujin has concept manip type 2 and 3 as well as resistance to those but I don't really know how type 1 works (too complicated for me lmao)

Oh ****. Type 9, sorry
Yey

You mean this one? I genuinely can't understand wtf is going on in it ngl. It doesn't say what gives how many layers of what resistance 💀
for the top tiers, everything is 5-6 layers for magic

also Mujin cant interact with type 1 conceptual souls anyway so the layer discussion is pointless

Okaay but can Uriel kill Mujin? I don't see high godly regen negation in Uriels profile either.
Mujin's regeneration is based on info 2, isn't it? Uriel has type 1 conceptual destruction shit, which Mujin can't regenerate.

We divide High-Godly into concept, info, narrative and story. Just because you can regenerate from, for example, having your information destroyed, doesn't mean you can regenerate from your concept being destroyed.

Plus shit like Madness type 3 that mujin can't seem to resist.

We divide High-Godly into concept, info, narrative and story. Just because you can regenerate from, for example, having your information destroyed, doesn't mean you can regenerate from your concept being destroyed.
Mujins should be type 3 concept as well but idk how the types work on the wiki. Hence why I asked how Uriels CM works but didn't get an answer 💀
Plus shit like Madness type 3 that mujin can't seem to resist.
The madness seems to be a result of Fear and Mujin has layered resistance to fear manip (my lazy ass just didn't make a blog for it yet).

Although idk how is madness manip is treated on the wiki, and GoH fear might count for madness hax as well, but I didn't have time for that yet.
Magic blog
Uriel killed Uriel? Uriels own profile verbatim says mid godly so what's up with that?

I'll drop this because of obvious reasons but PLEASE someone fix Uriels profile. The formatting is unreadable, layers just outright aren't listed anywhere, and stuff like this seems to contradict itself. The profile seems completely unusable for anyone not familiar with the verse which kinda defeats the point of the profile 💀 .

Back