• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation 4.0

She existing in the conceptual plane of existence beyond the physical worlds, there are infinite number of worlds in the verse, you can see that on "Divine Selection" part. Unless he has NPI to Concept Type 1, yeah Info Type 2 would be work on her.
Why wouldn't he be able to interact with Concept Type 1 when he has CM Type 1? Regardless, he just incaps her constantly by existing cause of Info Manipulation passive.

Also, proposing him for 2-C. All of the above plus passive mind/soul/illusion/dream hax.

Why wouldn't he be able to interact with Concept Type 1 when he has CM Type 1? Regardless, he just incaps her constantly by existing cause of Info Manipulation passive.

Also, proposing him for 2-C. All of the above plus passive mind/soul/illusion/dream hax.
Robo said does info Type 2 can deal with her, i say not unless has NPI to Concept Type 1. I mean, yeah of course he can deal with her AE1 on Concept Type 1 cuz he has CM1.

Yes, I'm a little hurt that no one mentioned my OP lizard, but alas...

@Dragonite007 Veldora (Web Novel) may be removed from the list until its profile is fully revised. I don't want to discuss anything about versus matches right now when there are so many revisions on it.

As already discussed, Eternatus' Power Null works on the effects of equipment that targets it, so Jimmy wouldn't have Wincon even with unequal speed.
My guy, you do realize the speed difference between the two is ~8 trillion times, right? Eternatus wouldn't be able to land a single hit on Jimmy and thus Jimmy can still win by a speedblitz even without his equipment.
And even without considering this, it is against the rules of the thread, placing Jimmy above characters he loses at equalized speed.

The rule of sharing the place with unequal speed works in such a way that if you don't beat an opponent at equal speed but defeat with unequal speed you can have the same position but this rule does not exempt you from the fact that you have to start with the opponents from the lowest position and it would apply to the first character Jimmy lost at equalized speed.
This is kinda unfair honestly. The characters up to Eternatus only have up to thought-based hax and FTL speed while Jimmy is literally trillions of times faster and would therefore blitz before they could think.

Also, the rule of sharing a spot with only the lowest character you beat speed unequal is never stated? Lmao.

My guy, you do realize the speed difference between the two is ~8 trillion times, right? Eternatus wouldn't be able to land a single hit on Jimmy and thus Jimmy can still win by a speedblitz even without his equipment.
Passives have infinite speed and Jimmy has nothing to defeat Eternatus without equipment.
Also, the rule of sharing a spot with only the lowest character you beat speed unequal is never stated? Lmao.
Re-read my comment, these characters have no immunity to the rule that you have to start against the lowest position in the rank and a character cannot jump to position X without beating the inferior opponents regardless of being able to defeat a character in position X.

Passives have infinite speed and Jimmy has nothing to defeat Eternatus without equipment.
Still, the difference between their speed is 8 trillion times, although the difference between their strength is ~100 times. Is there any AoE on it to ensure one hit is guaranteed to land on Jimmy before Jimmy can overwhelm it?
Re-read my comment, these characters have no immunity to the rule that you have to start against the lowest position in the rank and a character cannot jump to position X without beating the inferior opponents regardless of being able to defeat a character in position X.
What I mean is that the rule you said is never stated in the OP.

Still, the difference between their speed is 8 trillion times, although the difference between their strength is ~100 times. Is there any AoE on it to ensure one hit is guaranteed to land on Jimmy before Jimmy can overwhelm it?
I'm being literal when I say that Jimmy has nothing to defeat Eternatus, Eternatus's powernull nullifies physical attacks.(This includes movements that are literally just a common headbutt, common kick, common punch, etc.)
Passive Aura, Power Nullification (Has an aura which passively prevents the other Pokémon from using their moves. Can also release a shockwave which negates the current effects of the opponents' abilities and cures itself from damage and status conditions)
Eternatus passively doubles opponents' stamina usage.
  • Pressure: A passive ability that forces opponents to take twice as much stamina from virtually every move against its user, out of the sheer pressure.
Eternatus passively heals himself and has infinite stamina.
Passive Aura, Power Nullification (Has an aura which passively prevents the other Pokémon from using their moves. Can also release a shockwave which negates the current effects of the opponents' abilities and cures itself from damage and status conditions)
Stamina: Infinite (Stated to have infinite energy and Rose wanted to use it to provide limitless energy to the Galar Region)

What I mean is that the rule you said is never stated in the OP.
What you said was not a rule I said but the conclusion of these characters following the two rules I mentioned.

and Medea

unless her immortality 9 is 2-A...
Well, she has a backup split part of her soul and body hidden somewhere in the infinite (i.e. 2-A) multiverse. So you will need to find that and kill it to get her to stay dead. It's not 2-A in the sense that she has a backup in every universe, though.

Does Medea have passives? If so then it's just inconclusive, if not then it's a constant incap.
No passives other than crushing the universe. She has immeasurable reactions, though, which lets her get hits in faster than passives.

Edit: To be clear, I just saw my name mentioned and hence answered the questions. Haven't looked into her opponent.

Remove this guy from low 4-C, he is high 4-C

Remove this guy from low 4-C, he is high 4-C
Removed

Xue Ying for a spot in 1-C. He's 6-D (albeit infinitely above baseline) but has passive Type 2 info manip, Cm Type 1, Law-hax, mind hax, soul-hax, dream-hax and illusions on that level + void hax, EE, Matter Manip, Reality Warping, Low-Godly, Type 1 AE based on laws, and 6-D omnipresence. He should be above Nyan due to the passives.

Also suggest him for a spot for 2-C for the above minus the AE and omnipresence, just at a 4-D level.

Who is considered the strongest 7-B in Killer Vamp? I skimmed the profiles of the currently listed ones and I don't think any of them can defeat Onoki from Naruto, while Onoki can deconstruct them with Particle Style.

I skimmed the profiles of the currently listed ones and I don't think any of them
When I look at the profiles of both of them, I see Eden is superior to Onoki in everything except speed. Wouldn't Eden's destructive aura kill Onoki before Onoki disentegrate her? Onoki, on the other hand, seems to have trouble destroying Eden due to both the range difference and Eden's large size of around 200 meters. (Eden's soul absorptions and telekinesis also seem to be wincons)

When I look at the profiles of both of them, I see Eden is superior to Onoki in everything except speed. Wouldn't Eden's destructive aura kill Onoki before Onoki disentegrate her? Onoki, on the other hand, seems to have trouble destroying Eden due to both the range difference and Eden's large size of around 200 meters. (Eden's soul absorptions and telekinesis also seem to be wincons)
Speed is an incredibly important factor to consider if we're assuming that Onoki does lose to her speed equalized. Him being several times faster would cause the debate to become pointless since he'll just speed blitz and one shot her with Particle Style as she has no impressive passive abilities or resistances to counter Onoki's wincons.

What is so special about her aura outside its range of destruction? If it's just a massive AP explosion, Onoki can cover himself in Earth Style domes and barriers to block the attack since all of those have 6-C durability.

Eden's large size isn't an issue here since Particle Style is the reason why Onoki has hundreds of meters in range on his profile. It can cover a large swath of her body very easily, and she isn't regenerating from that level of damage by virtue of Particle Style deconstructing her on a molecular level.

How exactly does Eden's Soul Absorption and Telekinesis function, and do we have good reason to assume she'll start off using these abilities when she's going against an unknown quality in Onoki? As it's in character for Onoki to start off using Particle Style in his fights, regardless of knowledge, since it's his main form of attacking.

What is so special about her aura outside its range of destruction? If it's just a massive AP explosion,
Okay, my mistake, I read Onoki's stats wrong.
How exactly does Eden's Soul Absorption and Telekinesis function, and do we have good reason to assume she'll start off using these abilities when she's going against an unknown quality in Onoki? As it's in character for Onoki to start off using Particle Style in his fights, regardless of knowledge, since it's his main form of attacking.
Soul absorption is not very important at first, but telekinesis is a one of the starting moves.

Xue Ying for a spot in 1-C. He's 6-D (albeit infinitely above baseline) but has passive Type 2 info manip, Cm Type 1, Law-hax, mind hax, soul-hax, dream-hax and illusions on that level + void hax, EE, Matter Manip, Reality Warping, Low-Godly, Type 1 AE based on laws, and 6-D omnipresence. He should be above Nyan due to the passives.

Also suggest him for a spot for 2-C for the above minus the AE and omnipresence, just at a 4-D level.
Added

Okay, my mistake, I read Onoki's stats wrong.
It's alright.

Soul absorption is not very important at first, but telekinesis is a one of the starting moves.
I see. If Soul Absorption isn't all that important initially, I won't comment on it since I don't believe this fight will last long enough for it to become a factor.

Telekinesis could be an issue depending on how she uses it, but Onoki's durability actually scales vastly higher than what Eden's Telekinesis can produce, as his 7-B value is around 53.15 megatons by scaling to Kabuto who is comparable to Kakashi, while Eden unquantifiably upscales from 7ish megatons via the one calc on the verse page. I don't believe she'll produce enough force to harm Onoki, and honestly, I'll have to see more reason to assume she'll continue using her Telekinesis when she realizes she can't harm him with it.

How I see this going is she tries to use Telekinesis on Onoki, it doesn't work how she thought it would, and because of this additional time Onoki gets by her lack of power, would allow him to bring out Particle Style and deconstruct her beyond what she can regenerated from.

7ish megatons via the one calc on the verse page
I don't think Onoki's physical durability is important here, she will crush Onoki or remove his flesh from his body in a way that negates durability through the lifting strength of her telekinesis.
I'll have to see more reason to assume she'll continue using her Telekinesis when she realizes she can't harm him with it.

How I see this going is she tries to use Telekinesis on Onoki, it doesn't work how she thought it would, and because of this additional time Onoki gets by her lack of power, would allow him to bring out Particle Style and deconstruct her beyond what she can regenerated from.
The overwhelming strength of Eden's telekinesis is much higher than Domino, who was able to perform a Class G feat through her own telekinesis.

I think Eden's own telekinesis, which can effortlessly destroy massive buildings, is at least powerful enough to prevent Onoki from using Jinton.

Also, as someone who has watched Naruto Shippuden a few times, is there a scan that says/show Onoki's jinton can reach hundreds of meters? Yes, as far as I remember, he could enlarge the sphere he made, but it took some time to do so and considering that Onoki did not use Jinton against Madara's meteor, there seems to be a certain limitation to Onoki's range (has no one calculated the size of the meteors in Madara's Tengai Shinsei?).

I don't think Onoki's physical durability is important here, she will crush Onoki or remove his flesh from his body in a way that negates durability through the lifting strength of her telekinesis.
I honestly didn't see that ability on her profile until later. Seeing the scans that are used to argue for Durability Negation, I have to ask, is there anything else that proves Eden is bypassing that dude's durability outside of him being flayed? It to me seems like she's just producing more force compared to that dude's durability through either her attack potency or lifting strength and the consequence of that force is him being flayed alive, not that his conventional durability was bypassed by an esoteric ability.

If what you say is true, that she has Durability Negation by virtue of her lifting strength, I don't see why Onoki's significantly higher durability wouldn't counteract her ability since it's still required she has to be comparable in strength with the person as it's still a physical force being produced and projected, it's not an esoteric ability that flayes the enemy regardless of strength difference from what I see and know.

The overwhelming strength of Eden's telekinesis is much higher than Domino, who was able to perform a Class G feat through her own telekinesis.

I think Eden's own telekinesis, which can effortlessly destroy massive buildings, is at least powerful enough to prevent Onoki from using Jinton.
She possibly could use that, I foresee an issue however if she underestimates Onoki's durability and tries to attack him first before restraining him with her ability. If she does what I believe she would do, I think that would open up an opportunity for Onoki to use Particle Style and deconstruct her.

There is also the fact that Onoki can manipulate gravity to an extent, to increase or decrease his own density. If he's affected by the Telekinesis, I can see him using that ability to counteract it, and I don't know that the difference in general lifting strength would be enough to affect Onoki while in that state.

Also, as someone who has watched Naruto Shippuden a few times, is there a scan that says/show Onoki's jinton can reach hundreds of meters? Yes, as far as I remember, he could enlarge the sphere he made, but it took some time to do so and considering that Onoki did not use Jinton against Madara's meteor, there seems to be a certain limitation to Onoki's range (has no one calculated the size of the meteors in Madara's Tengai Shinsei?).
I don't know what the reason is, but it's accepted on the profile so I'm going to assume it's applicable until changed. Also, talking about Madara's meteor, Onoki specifically didn't use Particle Style since he couldn't, he was too low on Chakra and Particle Style requires a massive amount of Chakra to use.

This is why previously in his fight against the Second Mizukage, which happened only a couple minutes before Madara's introduction, Onoki tried to use Particle Style, but it fizzled out as he didn't have enough energy to use it.

I honestly didn't see that ability on her profile until later. Seeing the scans that are used to argue for Durability Negation, I have to ask, is there anything else that proves Eden is bypassing that dude's durability outside of him being flayed? It to me seems like she's just producing more force compared to that dude's durability through either her attack potency or lifting strength and the consequence of that force is him being flayed alive, not that his conventional durability was bypassed by an esoteric ability.

If what you say is true, that she has Durability Negation by virtue of her lifting strength, I don't see why Onoki's significantly higher durability wouldn't counteract her ability since it's still required she has to be comparable in strength with the person as it's still a physical force being produced and projected, it's not an esoteric ability that flayes the enemy regardless of strength difference from what I see and know.
Okay I did a quick manga read and it seems fair that Eden won't be able to disintegrate Onoki via her telekinesis.
She possibly could use that, I foresee an issue however if she underestimates Onoki's durability and tries to attack him first before restraining him with her ability. If she does what I believe she would do, I think that would open up an opportunity for Onoki to use Particle Style and deconstruct her.

There is also the fact that Onoki can manipulate gravity to an extent, to increase or decrease his own density. If he's affected by the Telekinesis, I can see him using that ability to counteract it, and I don't know that the difference in general lifting strength would be enough to affect Onoki while in that state.
But Eden's telekinesis is far superior to Domino's G class telekinesis. Characters who resist Domino's telekinesis remain completely immobile against Eden's telekinesis.

In my opinion, Eden prevents Onoki from using Jinton or even moving with her thought-based telekinesis, but after realizing that she cannot directly kill Onoki through telekinesis, she can tear apart Onoki's soul from him with the soul absorption that has a range of kilometers in her key fused with the Legion, she has and in the process it explodes him from the inside.

Also, given that Onoki's limited gravity manipulation occurs through physical contact, I see no reason why Eden couldn't win.

Okay I did a quick manga read and it seems fair that Eden won't be able to disintegrate Onoki via her telekinesis.
Alrighty.

In my opinion, Eden prevents Onoki from using Jinton or even moving with her thought-based telekinesis, but after realizing that she cannot directly kill Onoki through telekinesis, she can tear apart Onoki's soul from him with the soul absorption that has a range of kilometers in her key fused with the Legion, she has and in the process it explodes him from the inside.
Why should I assume she would start off with entrapping Onoki's movements with her Telekinesis when nothing has been given to imply that she would? Just intuitively speaking, it makes more sense to start off more offensively with your abilities against someone you know is coming to kill you, which would be the case here through SBA. Until that intuition is addressed, I can't agree with this outcome.

Also, given that Onoki's limited gravity manipulation occurs through physical contact, I see no reason why Eden couldn't win.
I don't believe it requires physical touch when he's affecting himself, but honestly I don't recall anything about this. I'll have to do some more research, so until then I'm fine with not discussing this argument.

Why should I assume she would start off with entrapping Onoki's movements with her Telekinesis when nothing has been given to imply that she would? Just intuitively speaking, it makes more sense to start off more offensively with your abilities against someone you know is coming to kill you, which would be the case here through SBA. Until that intuition is addressed, I can't agree with this outcome.
Eden is determined to win as required by the SBA, and immobilizing her opponent through telekinesis is her first move against someone directly attacking her in the series.

Just intuitively speaking, it makes more sense to start off more offensively with your abilities against someone you know is coming to kill you,
Eden is determined to win as required by the SBA, and immobilizing her opponent through telekinesis is her first move against someone directly attacking her in the series.
Oh, I forgot to mention, one panel after Eden unmobileze her opponent with her telekinesis, she already tries to disintegrate his with her telekinesis, so this is the first thing she does before making an aggressive move.

Last edited:

In case anyone wants to weigh in.

Oh, I forgot to mention, one panel after Eden unmobileze her opponent with her telekinesis, she already tries to disintegrate his with her telekinesis, so this is the first thing she does before making an aggressive move.
Assuming that she does initially start off with immobilizing an opponent, why would she do that before Onoki raises his arms to activate Particle Style? Would she assume that because she knows they're fighting, he'll have an ability that'll instantly kill her and one that requires his arms to be raised? In the scans you provided, all of the usages of Telekinesis to restrain someone is when they're directly attacking her with physical strikes and the like.

Onoki wouldn't do that since Onoki, going against an unknown quality in Eden, would opt for his most powerful, ranged, and quickly fight-ending option as to conserve overall Chakra and decrease risk to himself. For us to assert she would restrain Onoki's movements before he can bring up his arms would require us to assume Eden could sense some level of danger or energy built-up in his arms, which hasn't been shown that she can or does in character.

If we assume that she does restrain his movements, I foresee this playing out: Onoki lifts up his arms to activate Particle Style -- Eden activates her Telekinesis and restrains his movements -- She believes that she has caught him and starts monologuing about something or tries to flay him alive -- It doesn't work, and because she's still in general vicinity of his arms without care as she has no reason to believe she's in danger when Onoki is restrained, he can activate Particle Style because nothing has been given to show her Telekinesis stops the flow of energy within someone's body -- It projects and she's hit by it, causing her to be decomposed, molecularly. Thus giving Onoki the win, even when assuming she initially restrains him before using any other ability or before Onoki can kill her.

Last edited:
Assuming that she does initially start off with immobilizing an opponent, why would she do that before Onoki raises his arms to activate Particle Style?
SBA Page said:
Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences.
Eden has no way of giving Onoki the opportunity to do anything due to SBA, she will try to kill her mercilessly.
Would she assume that because she knows they're fighting, he'll have an ability that'll instantly kill her and one that requires his arms to be raised? In the scans you provided, all of the usages of Telekinesis to restrain someone is when they're directly attacking her with physical strikes and the like.
Eden doesn't care what Onoki does or might do, she knows he will be a danger to her and she doesn't hesitate to do what she always does to kill him instantly, without mercy.
It doesn't work, and because she's still in general vicinity of his arms without care as she has no reason to believe she's in danger when Onoki is restrained, he can activate Particle Style because nothing has been given to show her Telekinesis stops the flow of energy within someone's body -- It projects and she's hit by it, causing her to be decomposed, molecularly. Thus giving Onoki the win, even when assuming she initially restrains him before using any other ability or before Onoki can kill her.
Even if Onoki's Jinton could be activated, Eden, whose telekinesis and soul absorption both had a range of kilometers in her 200-meter Draconoic Mode, would have no problem immobilizing Onoki and killing him out of reach with her soul absorption.

I also think Onoki's highest ranged Jinton use occurred during the Jinton clash with Mu.

As can be seen, the diameter of the cube and cones created by Onoki is so small that, in a scenario where we leave everything aside, even if Onoki aims at Eden's head and hits her, Eden can survive with the immortality type 2 she has through her True Vampire physiology.

On 5-C move Ozriel to the same spot as Lindon or just have "Characters from Cradle" with Ozriel and Lindon as examples occupying the spot

Back