• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 characters with the most BULKING physique

First of all:

What is BULKING?
Originally, bulking was a word that was used in bodybuilding. Specifically, it's a phase where a bodybuilder intentionally consumes a ridiculous amount of calories to boost muscle-gain, but nowadays it's also used as a term for guys with REALLY BIG and STRONG upper bodies (arms included).

What characters are allowed?
- As stated in the other question, characters that have a powerful upper body
  • Yes, including characters who also have fit legs, we can't let the guys who skipped leg day be the only ones allowed here, just make sure their upper body is vastly bigger and stronger than their legs still
  • "Bloatlords," aka characters that have a massive, abominable tummy are also allowed, provided they also have strong arms and trapezoids and the like
  • Characters that have "hollow" cores, many BULKING gentlemen do indeed have weird-looking abs

Shall we begin?

1. Escanor ("The One Ultimate" Form)
2. Superalloy Darkshine
3. Zeus (Muscular Form) [Records of Ragnarok]
4. Broly (Super's Canon)
5. Masayoshi Shido ("True Samael" & "Unrestricted" Form)
6. Yujiro Hanma
7. Master Roshi (Max Power)

Last edited:
6027412-6330466371-12_13.png
5e1c42c198d0b428c8ba174dec019429.png

The One Escanor is all you need honestly.

He's basically The One Escanor but, bigger and more firey.

Here's the image:

0328-001.png

He towers over Demon King Zeldris, who was previously even with him.

0327-005.png

0327-016.png

Btw, I don't think Pica would stand over Darkshine; he is bigger and more deformed, but Darkshine has a well constructed muscle pattern, which makes him superior in my opinion.

If you count one-time forms, Shiki, Cosmo and Spongebob are unironically good.

Speaking of it, King Dedede has been buff as hell.

king_dedede_muscle_growth_by_artmaster6778757_dbned0m-fullview.jpg

We need some Hulk connoisseur to post his bulkest versions.

Also, someone may remember this Captain America.

rob-liefeld3.jpg

Using giants equals to cheating, they must be special for their proportions, not by size alone.

@Shmooply Because I'm the harbinger of chaos and despair!

But here's some more.

Toei Vegito + Buu is a very good candidate 👁️

rir9t90j79vz.png

gybvuyvujhh21.jpg

One-Punch Man also has this idiot

I feel like we should limit the list to ine character for each series, Dragon Ball has too many buff people (Buff Buu, Buff Trunks...)

Now, seriously, Buzzwole actually fits in the list.

794.png

xuIhYnoJKgAm2HwGyc0H83w3DXhwogmE8cc0WNjyFar1IgLRVKTDeFMABGZMKVWoLhrWinErKDcylGlq3D8Ddp-XcX8q6lC4QFPQs1_y2msOELpNeE9wSv8xRdaMjUMOfnpBJ6owOiY9-bJwW-SgHxfwcc6I7Zu5KtOtO09LgYwzD8VY_fgh2zne8tv5wg

dddpgb7-4b267c5c-60c1-4b4e-97f8-2cd48daa1f8d.jpg

Back