• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Swordsmen

Fine, then you are admiting he breaks the list.

Stop repeating that argument, I already it doesnt "come" from his desire. He embodies his desire on an absolute level.

Stop pretending you understand how it works when you clearly don't, even after I have explained it to you 3 times already.

Dvorak1902 said:
Fine, then you are admiting he breaks the list.
Stop repeating that argument, I already it doesnt "come" from his desire. He embodies his desire on an absolute level.
It's still on his desire. If it weren't for his desire "i want to become a blade" he wouldn't have those traits. Similarly to how no other masada character has that, because they embody different desires (example Reinhard destruction or love whatever it is, Ren the eternal moment, Wolfgang speed etc).

If his desire was different from that he wouldn't be that skilled. He doesn't break the list because he's skilled, he breaks it because he's using transcendence and hax as skill. It's like saying since Khorne is 1-A he's more skilled than other characters because he can percieve beyond infinite dimensional stuff. That's only because of his level of existence not because of his skill. And again Akabane by that logic still breaks the scale because his skill is based upon his will which transcends the world he lives in.

John985 said:
I also didnt agree with it, but was still added. I think it was because he was able to cut Kari divine protection.
That still makes him decently skilled, but it can still be dodged. It's basically a sure 1 hit move, but that's about it.

Lucifer Morningstar and Gabriel from DC comics, both of which fought the armies of Heaven using swords, Lucifer using the Sword that guarded Eden and Gabriel using the Presence's sword.

@Dvorak

Chill bro, you're coming off a bit too hostile rn. It doesn't matter if he embodies his own desire. That's not pure skill.

Anyway.

@John

So, is Juuzou's ability actually skill or magic? I was under the impression that it was magic or chi (As I know that they exist in UQ holder world)

If his absolute slicing is never stated to be pure skill and not a kind of ability, I don't know if it'd be appropriate to add him to the list.

Then i'd say we can tie Juuzou with Assassin. They are similar in terms of ultimate technique. One being the 3 attacks and the other being the cut that cuts everything.

There's no way I'd put him above the #7 spot, does that mean the Operator should be higher in in your opinion?

YungManzi said:
There's no way I'd put him above the #7 spot, does that mean the Operator should be higher in in your opinion?
No i mean Atomic Samurai should be higher than the operator, although operator's got that gud a$$ stat amp and knowledge of all weapons in general (which means all swords), slicing atoms appart is no slouch skill.

Slicing People via thought is apparently a skill in one verse but in the other it isn't so that character is more skilled.

I point to what Kal said.

Sidious masters every single Lightsaber Form significantly faster then all of the Grand Jedi of the Clone Wars, and even when only using One of those 7 Forms, decimates Darth Maul and Savage Oppress, two of some of the most feared Sith of the time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7hBZNsPnyg

He also, a MERE AVATAR of him, fights on par and nearly defeats both Anakin and Yoda. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctN5s8z3E8E

Ok but that's not all that impressive. 7 sword techniques are good i guess and learning them quick is also good, but nothing outstanding. CH still has MANY more sword styles under his belt.

Well, on Musashi's profile it says he knows every sword technique there is and can counter nearly every martial art in the verse.

It's not just techniques it's entire fighting styles that usually take decades to master, and he also has numerous other non-formal fighting style sunder his belt on top of that

Sidious is stated to to be a master of all forms of lightsaber combat, and is able to recognize and counter any weapon developed by any species. His combat style is ambiguous and constantly changing to ensure that his enemies won't get the better of him, and is noted to be enormously more skilled with a lightsaber than Anakin, Obi-Wan, Count Dooku, and any other duelist in the films other than Yoda, who is noted to be the greatest Jedi duelist in history

Schnee One said:
And Sidious does all of them in a couple years.
So yes, it is.
That's learning things 5x faster i guess? Again not all that great, but this is not about skill, what you mentioned is learning skill, this is about the best swordsman. Someone who took 15 billion years to master 10 styles for example, would be a better swordsman than Sidius despite Sidius being a prodigy in comparison.

Sidious is stated to to be a master of all forms of lightsaber combat, and is able to recognize and counter any weapon developed by any species. His combat style is ambiguous and constantly changing to ensure that his enemies won't get the better of him, and is noted to be enormously more skilled with a lightsaber than Anakin, Obi-Wan, Count Dooku, and any other duelist in the films other than Yoda, who is noted to be the greatest Jedi duelist in history

Rocker1189 said:
How is yasuo not on the list(he is so skilled with his sword he create tornados via sword wings)? how is composite human on the list?
I nominated him and he was on the list i dont know why he was removed

Composite Human is a swordfighter since humans have been swordfighters. CH is literally everything humanity has down with swords. Honestly, they probably should have been higher then they were.

CH is the peak of what humans can do

Which doesnt help in any way seeing as eceryone else who has been nominated thus hfar is supernatuslly skilled with a sword and capable of feats of skill that the CH is physically incapable of accomplishing

Composite human would be the best swordsman...for a human in out world. All of these characters would skillfully be above any human in our world.

Back