• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Swordsmen

Kuraudo Kurashiki can take a spot at least 2nd. While he ain't that great at swordsmanship marginal counter makes him take more actions than normal humLink titleans. The number of actions is stupid. As described fighting him is like playing rock paper scissors but he sees what you pick before picking on his own.

First Witch said:
Sion throws a single cut, that he cant perceive. He literally cant counter that.
Boi, she gon get grilled before she can even start her sword cut and there is dodging to take into account. Also ten i muho says no to attacks. Kuraudo destroys dude. He can literally dodge all her attacks and attack before her with 16 cuts from 16 sides at the same time. As i said he's perma tsubame gaeshi but better and 16 instead of 3.

She can fling cuts from several meters away. Speed is equalized so he cant blitz her without his own attacks. He dosnt even realize that Sion threw a sword cut, because the attack erases itself from his perception, literally everything, from the draw, to the cut, to the sheathing is one unperceivable motion as it erases its own rythm.

Characters far faster than Sion coudnt react to the sword cut, because its not about speed. Its invisibility that speed can never reach, its technique that tricks the opponents perception.

Star King Kirito (EoS Kirito)?

If you add up all his experiences, SAO was 2 years, the other games was 1 year total, pre-EoS Alicization was 2 years, most of the time in Pre-EoS Alicization was spent training in a Swordsman Academy and participating in a war, and Post-Star King Alicization amounts to 200-400+ years of experience, battling lovecraftian space monsters.

That's over 405+ years of experience fighting with a sword.

He should probably get 10, but maybe not. I dunno.

First Witch said:
She can fling cuts from several meters away. Speed is equalized so he cant blitz her without his own attacks. He dosnt even realize that Sion threw a sword cut, because the attack erases itself from his perception, literally everything, from the draw, to the cut, to the sheathing is one unperceivable motion as it erases its own rythm.

Characters far faster than Sion coudnt react to the sword cut, because its not about speed. Its invisibility that speed can never reach, its technique that tricks the opponents perception.
It's not speed, it's biology. He was born with an innate unusually fast travel speed for his nerves making him able to make 144 attacks in the time it takes the avg human to make one. Also about the perception and rythim, lol. Tell me sth ikki doesn't already do but better.

First of all, why is your replay coded like that. You dont support readability with that

Pointing out that he aint blitzing her. I even wrote that his attack speed is fine, i even wrote that in my reply.

Secondly, what does Ikki have to do with anything, did he abuse Trackless step against him or what.

And because apperently doing many attacks at once is now impressive, Sion could throw sixty thousand sword cuts in a single motion.

Back