• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle for the 3rd strongest low 7-C non-smurf - Ainz Ooal Gown vs Rei Ogami

The consensus from both a supporter of code: breaker and overlord is that Ainz wins this fight.

No more debating has happened for around a week, so i am requesting that Ainz Ooal Gown be put in the 3rd place of low 7-C
Ainz isn't physically Low 7-C, physically he is 9-A, so he can't get the tier since one of the rules of the list is to be physically a tier to qualify for it, Ainz only really become physically Low 7-C with Perfect Warrior which eliminate the haxs that make him actually strong. Is the reason as all the other times the proposal of adding him was turn down.

Ainz isn't physically Low 7-C, physically he is 9-A, so he can't get the tier since one of the rules of the list is to be physically a tier to qualify for it, Ainz only really become physically Low 7-C with Perfect Warrior which eliminate the haxs that make him actually strong. Is the reason as all the other times the proposal of adding him was turn down.
Ainz is physically low 7-C, its just in durability rather than striking strength

there are already precedents for characters like this being allowed on the list such as Gremmy thorax, Alakazam and Odin

Yeah, honestly, I think we need a clarification on the rules for what counts as "physically" in the tier.

Personally, I would think that a character than can tank 7-B energy beams and shoot 7-B energy beams is 7-B. Even if they are a mage that can't punch hard.

Pretty sure the rules are no stonewalls, durability doesn't count if you don't have the power to match.

No summons or outside help, if you want a character's profile on the list it has to be that character's power that reaches that tier. If the profile has the summon be a separate key though, I think that is different.

No environment destruction or prep or level of power that can only be outputted with a single attack, it's got to be a level of power that the character can use consistently and not only in certain situations.

how good is it death hax resistance? I want to see if she can beat zeref
baseline resistance. Multilocation and multiple body kinda makes him hard to be killed by targetted hax despite being affected by it and his invisibility + intang is layered giving her time to actually power mimic. And each separated body can mimic independently. Killing a part of his body doesn't affect the entire Hive mind unless she decided to merge back as single entity then hax would kill him in 1 go

baseline resistance. Multilocation and multiple body kinda makes him hard to be killed by targetted hax despite being affected by it and his invisibility + intang is layered giving her time to actually power mimic. And each separated body can mimic independently. Killing a part of his body doesn't affect the entire Hive mind unless she decided to merge back as single entity then hax would kill him in 1 go
can she affect conceptual powers as well

can she affect conceptual powers as well
That i cannot 100% say. Since she never interacted with a primal beast (else she'll be smurf). I did check the stories and the power that FoN can steal includes the powers of foxflame from Ninetails which is what is capable of killing her completely. Killing Ninetails and her soul isn't enough. Her fundamental nature is probably tied to a myth (Type 3 Concept) as she was summoned rather than created so even with her soul Gone she can still exist. So at best i guess FoN can power mimic is Type 3 concept abilities for being able to mimic both Ebon dance and Void dance which is capable of completely nullifying Ninetails to perish completely and is basically her power.

I should make a profile for ninetails smh

Pretty sure the rules are no stonewalls, durability doesn't count if you don't have the power to match.

No summons or outside help, if you want a character's profile on the list it has to be that character's power that reaches that tier. If the profile has the summon be a separate key though, I think that is different.

No environment destruction or prep or level of power that can only be outputted with a single attack, it's got to be a level of power that the character can use consistently and not only in certain situations.
I was under the impression that one only needed to have the AP to qualify

I was under the impression that one only needed to have the AP to qualify
If the AP is yours and not situational, otherwise they can't exactly be the strongest character for that tier if their claim to that tier is tenuous.

If the AP is yours and not situational, otherwise they can't exactly be the strongest character for that tier if their claim to that tier is tenuous.
I see. What if a person has for example 5-A durability normally but is High 5-A with forcefields, would they be smurfs?

I see. What if a person has for example 5-A durability normally but is High 5-A with forcefields, would they be smurfs?
Smurf, no. That only refers to dimensionality, but unless their tier is 5-A they would not qualify for either tier's position based off durability and forcefields strength alone.

Freak of Nature for a spot in 5-A or 4-A
Power mimicry that also steals all aspects and details about who is it mimicking incapacitating them. Also Absorption
So about this uh.
New main story just dropped and basically everyone living in the verse has fate manipulation by willpower and choice now on a scale of 4-5D. So by default freak of nature is disqualified from this list

Then shouldn't both of them share the same spot due to inconclusive?

Also both of them resists type 1 concept and plot hax right?

i think it's less it has to do with their dimensionality existence and more to do with their tiering they get since I believe there is a character (I dunno who it is) that has tier 1 in tiering, tier 1 in hax potency department but didn't have higher dimensional existence

Is Ji Ning’s Non-Physical Interaction layered by any chance? (IE. Can harm/affect beings who can’t be hurt by attacks capable of harming ghosts)

Last edited:
Is Ji Ning’s Non-Physical Interaction layered by any chance? (IE. Can harm/affect beings who can’t be hurt by attacks capable of harming ghosts)
For what key? Early keys, it's just base soul stuff. After Wanxiang I think, he should be superior to the Soul Disk, which is intangible to people who can interact with souls. Further than that, he's capable of drawing from the prime essences, which are concepts that emanate the Daos that make up the Realmverse, but this is for True God and beyond I think.

Anos doesn't have anything beyond baseline 6D.

Though what they said about his resistances and most of his abilities being 5D still is true. It's just he has 6D AP himself as well, but no one or nothing to scale his hax, or resistances, or potency from besides the destruction of the greatest structure in the verse, that is baseline 6D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back