• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low 1-C is 5 and 6D...as long as you're one of those and not higher then you're not smurf for Low 1-C.

Low 1-C is 5 and 6D...as long as you're one of those and not higher then you're not smurf for Low 1-C.
Ummm, no

If you're a 5D being with 6D hax, you're still a smurf because you have a higher dimensional hax, even if it's within one tier

There's a convo about this earlier, the whole reason Alice isn't on the list

Ummm, no

If you're a 5D being with 6D hax, you're still a smurf because you have a higher dimensional hax, even if it's within one tier

With this logic tier 2 who is 3D and has 4D hax shouldn't qualify
Nor 3D people with 5D and 6D hax for low 1-C

They're tier 2 because they could physically scale to that level, to begin with. Tier 2 is not bound to have HDE either
Yes but you are a 3D being with 4D hax. You are a 3D being with 4D physical stats.
Your haxes and abilities are still a dimensional level above yours
Basically only characters who don't have higher-dimentional abilities or stats then their dimentional level
I disagree with that notion and i believe people should reconsider or remake the rules to allow those. Else some if not many of tier 2 without HDE will be snapped out of the OP

Last edited:
Ummm, no

You may be smurf...but you're good for the tier...as the Low 1-C is 5D and 6D like how 1-C is 7/D 8/D and 9/D ... as long as you're within these you're good for the placement on the list....or how 1-B is from 12D and upward to an unknown degree ... X could be 12D and Y be 3783983D, both could take a place in the same tier here.

Its smurf/non-smurf for every tier ... not smurf/non-smurf for every higher dimension.

With this logic tier 2 who is 3D and has 4D hax shouldn't qualify
Nor 3D people with 5D and 6D hax for low 1-C
I think it's more connected to durability than the level of existence imo, besides, if you don't have any HDE, you're pretty much ****** here sooooo
You may be smurf...but you're good for the tier...as the Low 1-C is 5D and 6D like how 1-C is 7/D 8/D and 9/D ... as long as you're within these you're good for the placement on the list....or how 1-B is from 12D and upward to an unknown degree ... X could be 12D and Y be 3783983D, both could take a place in the same tier here.

Its smurf/non-smurf for every tier ... not smurf/non-smurf for every higher dimension.
Well, like I said, there's already a convo about this at page 35 so yeah

I think it's more connected to durability than the level of existence imo, besides, if you don't have any HDE, you're pretty much ****** here sooooo

Well, like I said, there's already a convo about this at page 35 so yeah
Then the threads name needs to be changed and everything about tier 1 reworked if something changed as this thread is about a classification based on tiers with their dimensionality Low 1-C (All 5-D and 6-D), 1-C (All 7D, 8D, and 9-D), High 1-C (All 10D and 11D), then 1-B is going from 12 D to countless D... how do you even tier this, will you make dozen of 1-B top 5? Cause the baseline of 12D will always be the weakest and then it goes without limit. Then you the above tier that goes even further into higher dimensions, R>F, Alephs etc....

Example of High 1-C: Wukong is 10D I think now, Othinus is 11D and so are all the above characters...would you now make one High 1-C for 10D and one High 1-C for 11D? No. It's non-smurf for every tier...you can be smurf but as long as its within the tier its okay otherwise you'll have to make X amount of the same tier list. That's how it went till now for years.

The talk on page 35 is about the fractal dimensions (6.2 D, 5.3D examples) which creates a strange situation for tiering.

Then the threads name needs to be changed and everything about tier 1 reworked if something changed as this thread is about a classification based on tiers with their dimensionality Low 1-C (All 5-D and 6-D), 1-C (All 7D, 8D, and 9-D), High 1-C (All 10D and 11D), then 1-B is going from 12 D to countless D... how do you even tier this, will you make dozen of 1-B top 5? Cause the baseline of 12D will always be the weakest and then it goes without limit. Then you the above tier that goes even further into higher dimensions, R>F, Alephs etc....

Example of High 1-C: Wukong is 10D I think now, Othinus is 11D and so are all the above characters...would you now make one High 1-C for 10D and one High 1-C for 11D? No. It's non-smurf for every tier...you can be smurf but as long as its within the tier its okay otherwise you'll have to make X amount of the same tier list. That's how it went till now for years.

The talk on page 35 is about the fractal dimensions (6.2 D, 5.3D examples) which creates a strange situation for tiering.
It's not that complicated, this was a mere off shoot of the Top 5 Strongest thread for every tier that was created because it was filled with smurfs. The purpose of this thread is to find the top 5 for every tier without smurfs clogging it up, not every dimension.

Through discussions it was decided that non-smurf meant anyone who doesn't have abilities that are a higher dimensionality than their Attack Potency. Does that screw over some characters and mean the generally only the highest dimensional level of a tier stands a chance? Yes. But, oh well. That was what was decided.

As for fractual dimensions. That just causes issues for our tiering system in general, but said tiering system is worded in such a way that you have to be a full qualitative dimension higher to apply for higher dimensions. So non-smurf fractual dimensions it is.

Plus, this thread is way too quiet for us to rework it for every dimensional level. Have you seen how many empty spaces their are now?

I propose Lu Zhiyu as fourth place on 1-A

How many layers is he into 1-A?

isn't this dude baseline?

if he is then he gets whitewashed

In the past, no one had ever been able to reach the Heavenly Realm, and it was far beyond what the Heavenly Origin Realm could compare to. There was only one Heavenly Realm, and it was known as the Endless Mainland. Its power was limitless. No matter how many worlds there were, no matter how many Heavenly Origin Realms there were, they could not compare to the Heavenly Realm. - Chapter 979

this
techincally should be 2A but
That quote > Countless.

Based on that, are the any 2-B matches that aren't too big for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back