• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah that reminds me I should prolly go back to the Adam vs Aizen thread, though I'm decently sure from what I've read that thread is just going to end in an incon
Yeah probably, though Arcker was just released from his ban cell a couple days ago so he'll most likely argue for Aizen winning.

can they do anything about Musou Tensei?
Depends on what type of NPI that Kenshiro actually has since it hasn't been updated yet, but as others pointed out his NEP needs to be activate before it becomes passive, which means actual passive abilities kinda neg him. Which would include Reiatsu Crush.

Regen kinda doesn’t matter to Kenshiro when he can just incap.
It definitely does matter since i haven't seen anything on Kenshiro's profile that allows him to incap someone with Mid-Godly.

Which would include Reiatsu Crush.
i vividly remember reiatsu still allowing you to think, which is all Ken needs, even if he gets ko'd, MT would still activate on his own
haven't seen anything on Kenshiro's profile that allows him to incap someone with Mid-Godly.
Mid-Godly doesn't prevent you from being bio-manipulated into turning into a statue, being nerfed to normal human level or having your mind wiped

i vividly remember reiatsu still allowing you to think, which is all Ken needs, even if he gets ko'd, MT would still activate on his own
Kenshiro doesn't seem to resist even baseline Soul Manipulation, while both Aizen's and Yhwach's Soul Manipulation are extremely layered. His soul would be instantly crushed and destroyed, which means Kenshiro would instantly die unless he can live without of soul.

Mid-Godly doesn't prevent you from being bio-manipulated into turning into a statue, being nerfed to normal human level or having your mind wiped
Hogyoku creates a resistance to Petrification, similar to how it create a resistance to the Cleaner's Space-Time Manipulation.

Hogyoku would instantly amp Aizen back up to his previous level, and reducing Aizen to a human level physically doesn't matter in the first place since his hax's would still **** over Kenshiro and Kenshiro can't kill Aizen with anything he has.

Aizen resist Mind Manipulation, with said resistance being extremely layered since it's inherently intertwine with his Soul Manipulation resistance.

Kenshiro doesn't seem to resist even baseline Soul Manipulation, while both Aizen's and Yhwach's Soul Manipulation are extremely layered. His soul would be instantly crushed and destroyed, which means Kenshiro would instantly die unless he can live without of soul.
99% sure that's not on their profile and was never shown to happen, the only thing I could find is a dude looking a bit fatigued due to having his soul "crushed" and that's it
Hogyoku creates a resistance to Petrification, similar to how it create a resistance to the Cleaner's Space-Time Manipulation.
it ain't petrification, your body just stops working
reducing Aizen to a human level physically doesn't matter in the first place since his hax's would still **** over Kenshiro and Kenshiro can't kill Aizen with anything he has.
fair enough
Aizen resist Mind Manipulation, with said resistance being extremely layered since it's inherently intertwine with his Soul Manipulation resistance.
then he just gets empathic-manip'd into not fighting or just continuously ki-drained into submission .

I think the main thing to discuss here is: does Ken INSTATLY die?

99% sure that's not on their profile and was never shown to happen, the only thing I could find is a dude looking a bit fatigued due to having his soul "crushed" and that's it
It definitely is on their profile, it's specifically in their Soul Physiology blog, and it definitely has been shown, it's been shown with characters like Starkk instantly killing random hollows around him with his passive existence or Aizen instantly crushing all Soul King's eyeball creatures.

The reason behind that is because the characters in question also heavily resist Soul Manipulation, which is why those characters aren't instantly crushed and killed, Kenshiro doesn't even resist baseline Soul Manipulation, and you have characters that do resist layered Soul Manipulation getting instantly crushed and killed. Kenshiro is no different and honestly he gets crushed and killed way faster than random hollows would.

Doesn't matter, Hogyoku negs it.

then he just gets empathic-manip'd into not fighting or just continuously ki-drained into submission .

I think the main thing to discuss here is: does Ken INSTATLY die?
Hogyoku RE's both, also trying to absorb Aizen's energy is useless since he has a near-unlimited supply of it via the Hogyoku. (Which honestly should be infinite ngl)

Yes, Ken does instantly die.

ngl, Sigma looks super ******* unimpressive, just looking at the profile Ken might win handily (I'm 100% missing something, ain't I?)
He's got some right nasty passives, which Basically stop Kenshiro from thinking or doing anything before information V O R E happens

ngl, Sigma looks super ******* unimpressive, just looking at the profile Ken might win handily (I'm 100% missing something, ain't I?)
basically passive space-time hax that does this
In episode 46, as soon as it's awaken it start a Global Freeze, a Heavy Acceleration (massively slow down target to borderline statue level) that's far stronger than Super Heavy Acceleration (Immensely stronger than average Heavy Acceleration to the point that things that were made to combat Heavy Acceleration can no longer move in it). As can be seen here.
Then it turns Kenshiro into data and vores him

(I wish the profile actually had scans on like Imgur or something, and the scan that was sent in the thread I can’t even watch due to the video “unavailable”)

would be nice to be able to see this stuff on the profile, like, being able to tell when shit is passive. Does the "passive" stuff like, have any kind of traveling to do? Like an expanding aura, or something?

I also see videos of the dude just plain fighting, so like... This doesn't look instant at all to me.
I need someone to explain this to me ngl

Fran can't anything against Luck, Analysis and Instictive Reactions hax
For a start, Fran resists information analysis. With multiple layers at that. In fact, he will get fake information from information analysis.
Beyond that make a thread if you want to get past her. I think she has the answers she needs for this.

It definitely is on their profile, it's specifically in their Soul Physiology blog, and it definitely has been shown, it's been shown with characters like Starkk instantly killing random hollows around him with his passive existence or Aizen instantly crushing all Soul King's eyeball creatures.

The reason behind that is because the characters in question also heavily resist Soul Manipulation, which is why those characters aren't instantly crushed and killed, Kenshiro doesn't even resist baseline Soul Manipulation, and you have characters that do resist layered Soul Manipulation getting instantly crushed and killed. Kenshiro is no different and honestly he gets crushed and killed way faster than random hollows would.
How many layers of resistance does Aizen null?

How many layers of resistance does Aizen null?
At least 7 Layers, definitely much higher (so high) but i'll need to actually start working on that soul layers blog for a more concrete and correct number.

Tatsuki < Fodder Shinigami/Hollow < Hueco Mundo Arc Shikai Renji < Ressureccion Szayel < Base Grimmjow < Base Aizen < Hogyoku Aizen.

Also is Tendou Harima's Fate Manipulation, specifically the "burn the pages of history were he was to lose, destroying possible defeat" stuff passive or does it require somesort of action?

This thread is not for such posts, it's to discuss the Top 5 Strongest Non-smurfs. You want to joke around with each other, do so on your walls or suitable discussion threads.

Nothing in the OP of this thread says you aren't allowed to joke around, you asserting that since this is talking specifically about Top 5 Strongest Non-Smurfs means you can only talk about things regarding that topic is completely unfounded. I'm allowed to joke around with friends or people i'm friendly with.

Also is Tendou Harima's Fate Manipulation, specifically the "burn the pages of history were he was to lose, destroying possible defeat" stuff passive or does it require somesort of action?
Activation is required iirc. That belongs to the active applications of a desperado, it's clearly indicated by the fact that Ikki had to specifically use Oikage to turn the tables
If we have to categorize I'd say it's will-based.

Who are Marvel characters in Low 1-C and what do they have. Anos might be able to take a spot.
Pretty sure marvel low 1-C are smurf cuz 6.5D is smurf according to last discussion about this.
Since as per rule no smurf anything higher than 6D hax is a smurf for low 1-C.

6.5 > 6
Marvel takes an L here

Pretty sure marvel low 1-C are smurf cuz 6.5D is smurf according to last discussion about this.
Since as per rule no smurf anything higher than 6D hax is a smurf for low 1-C.

6.5 > 6
Marvel takes an L here
Actually, the conclusion was that it wasn't a smurf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back