• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is 8D a smurf?
Out of topic, did you check my replies to your answer on my thread?
The maximum dimensionality a character can be in Tier 1-C is nine dimensional.

This means that as long as their are at least five characters who are nine dimensional and aren't smurfs, then eighth dimensional Ji Ning stands no chance of being on this list.

The maximum dimensionality a character can be in Tier 1-C is nine dimensional.

This means that as long as their are at least five characters who are nine dimensional and aren't smurfs, then eighth dimensional Ji Ning stands no chance of being on this list.
Is nasuverse gods and DMC character are 9D?

That and I don't wanna deal with the headache of a Nasuverse fight so no match with Ning was ever made.

A character that doesn't have an abilities that higher than their tier.
Like a 2-A character that don't have an abilities on 1-C level.
Higher than their dimensionality to be exact. You're not a smurf if you have 2-A hax as a Low 2-C for instance.

Most of the 8D character aren't hax, and the hax lord are basically in a constant revision purgatory

Oma is basically the Arceus of the KR verse.

But if I have to give the most basic.

Then how does Ji Ning deal with passive powernull (abilities, immortalities, physique) that bypass resistance neg, passive existence erasure, passive fusionism that merged Ji Ning into a part of him, thought base plot and conceptual type 1 hax, every abilities that usually would be neg Acausality type 1,2,4 are completely useless against him, transduality that make him transcends destruction and creation, and the ability to make new abilities with a thought, NEP Nature 1 & 3 and Aspects 1 & 3.

Along with resistances to all of the above, and the abilities to nullify them by simply existing.

Last edited:
Nasuverse is mostly 8D, though with the last revision it was accepted that the outversal gods (the lovecraftian gods) are 9D but currently there is only one profile (Abigail) in the wiki that scale to them with her NP, more characters who scale are planned to be added to the wiki in the future.

No, you're wrong
No that is literally how he works
The vast majority of his hax doesn't do anything to the Silver Sea and the stuff that does is only baseline
his physiologies have nothing to do with it at all so they are irrelevent for 6-D (except NEP type 2 which doesn't care about dimensionality)

No that is literally how he works
The vast majority of his hax doesn't do anything to the Silver Sea and the stuff that does is only baseline
his physiologies have nothing to do with it at all so they are irrelevent for 6-D (except NEP type 2 which doesn't care about dimensionality)
Magic comes from the source, there's basically none of his hax that can't scale to 6D. I keep wondering what physiology, TD, Acausality? He's outside of order which exists throughout the silver sea, AE? His source is literally 6D and he scales above Venuzdonoa which scales to the cosmology, heck he once called it a stick

Magic comes from the source, there's basically none of his hax that can't scale to 6D. I keep wondering what physiology, TD, Acausality? He's outside of order which exists throughout the silver sea, AE? His source is literally 6D and he scales above Venuzdonoa which scales to the cosmology, heck he once called it a stick
Simply coming from a Higher D source does not mean the hax are higher D.
Which is through it not above it. Scales to it in terms of certain hax does not mean his physiologies function on the same scale as it, they exist outside something which is 5-D

Simply coming from a Higher D source does not mean the hax are higher D.
Which is through it not above it. Scales to it in terms of certain hax does not mean his physiologies function on the same scale as it, they exist outside something which is 5-D
His physiology is 6D, order exists through out the silver sea, he is the opposite of all order in the silver sea. I don't know how you're trying to argue against this

Anything of his that deals with destruction is definitely 6D though

Didn't those reason and chaos exist within the silver sea and not above it?
What? I don't really understand but if it's about his physiology then he's chaos, opposite of all order and order exists throughout the entire Silver Sea.
Silver sea is 6D and he's outside of that.
Don't know what ultimate 5105 is talking about

His physiology is 6D, order exists through out the silver sea, he is the opposite of all order in the silver sea. I don't know how you're trying to argue against this

Anything of his that deals with destruction is definitely 6D though
Inside of it you haven't proven that it extends outside of it as well

Agreed. Anos only has destruction. Just like Arceus. You'd need proof that all his hax scale to 6D

Yes,Arceus is omnipotent in his verse, yes he created a higher dimensional realm. No, we don't assume all his hax scale to it.

It's that simple

Inside of it you haven't proven that it extends outside of it as well
I legit don't have the time to argue with you. It's literally on his profile
Acausality (Higher Degree of Type 4; Anos is a "misfit" that exists outside the world's framework, order and reason altogether[18]), Acausality (Even Higher Degree of Type 4) & Transduality (Type 3) for his source (Anos' source is the essence of destruction and is hypothesized to be "chaos" itself, which is the lack of and opposite of "all order" without exception.[19]which includes the Order of Causality that governs the world's system of causality[20][21]. Order in specific follows a system of duality, and Order in general is a nonduality state of oneness[22][23] that exists throughout all of reality on a conceptual level. In logic given an attribute "A" and "Not A" which will be called "B", order will be both A and B and neither A nor B simultaneously. Anos' source is far exceeds Graham's nothingness[24][25], and is unbound by the Great order and Order of Absurdity. Anos' source will not be A, B, simultaneously A and B, neither A nor B, or even higher logic beyond that
when you find out where it's said he's the opposite of any specific order or only the order in his world or where it's said order doesn't exist throughout the silver sea, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back