• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anytime I come here to check on characters on the list, I remember and re-realize how insanely broken some characters on this wiki are.
It's interesting and fun to check, but man, so many abilities on a single character can be headache-worthy, lol
You clearly haven't seen one of my RP profiles hehehe

Lmao, it’s really about having:
  • Thought/Passive Hax
  • Stupidly Overpowered Skill
  • Stupidly Versatile Arsenal
  • Ridiculously High AP within that tier (Preferably from a scaling chain)
If you have all 4 of these, you are truly the non-smurf to not be ****** with, but alas, there are only a select handful out there who take these.

You not gonna argue for Crocodile in his match against Cid?
I genuinely don't give a damn, I've already argued literally everything Crocodile could use before, if you want to argue Cid will automatically use his big laser, A. I don't really care enough to argue it, B. There's little Crocodile can do but aimdodge something he doesn't know about except for just doing normal shit and engaging in melee, which gets Cid killed too if he doesn't GTFO fast enough

What the heck makes Anri so powerful in High 8-C? To the point where she's above Henry Stickmin, Chowder and even DnD people?

And if she's so powerful, why isn't she also a contender for Low 7-B and 7-B?

What the heck makes Anri so powerful in High 8-C? To the point where she's above Henry Stickmin, Chowder and even DnD people?

The profile seems kinda dated tbh, it says she has passives but it also requires eye contact, it says she has NPI but doesn't specify what type and it seems her more impressive stuff (CM 2, Law hax, Death hax, etc) are her tier 7 keys.

Iwanaga-hime for free Low 7-B spot (if she qualifies? How do we deal with unknowns?)

What the heck makes Anri so powerful in High 8-C?
My guess is that she is supposed to have massively above baseline fear manip that few have the resistances to actually... well, resist.

Source for that? I thought that Invul would protect you from anything that's not infinitely above you.
Yeah, it's why we have so many restrictions put on invul and why we require characters to have a mechanic behind it that can't be dismissed as simply just having higher durability.
The reason why higher dimensional stuff negates it is because it exists outside of the framework in which the invulnerability works, allowing for the character in question to be damaged.

My guess is that she is supposed to have massively above baseline fear manip that few have the resistances to actually... well, resist.
Based on the profile, It's range can be outdone and there's definitely better hax out there. Heck, Macht could legit snipe and one-shot her just based on profiles.

Yeah, it's why we have so many restrictions put on invul and why we require characters to have a mechanic behind it that can't be dismissed as simply just having higher durability.
The reason why higher dimensional stuff negates it is because it exists outside of the framework in which the invulnerability works, allowing for the character in question to be damaged.
So what is the mechanic behind it? Yubels page explains nothing other than stating her card effect. Sounds kinda questionable 🤔
Based on the profile, It's range can be outdone and there's definitely better hax out there. Heck, Macht could legit snipe and one-shot her just based on profiles.
The range is "kilometers". Idk the character, but kilometers could be 4km+ which due to SBA is usually enough.

cuz I was lazy and didn't want to debate a placement when I nominated them

Wasn't it because back then mind hax was based on how many people they can mind hax for potency that Anri managed to snatch the 2nd place?

Wasn't it because back then mind hax was based on how many people they can mind hax for potency that Anri managed to snatch the 2nd place?
It kinda still is based on that, or at least it's supposed to be based on that if the verse treats more people as more potent.

But comparatively, there's little to no way to quantify the potency differences between layer potency and amount potency; so everyone kind of switched to layers now.

So what is the mechanic behind it? Yubels page explains nothing other than stating her card effect. Sounds kinda questionable 🤔
To tldr so neither me nor zencha has to post a bible of material explaining in-verse stuff
Yubel outright negates any and all damage dealt to them which is then sent right back at the attacker

@YungManzi The opponent needs to look in their eyes, not the other way around, though. So if the opponent has a way of seeing them that works.

To tldr so neither me nor zencha has to post a bible of material explaining in-verse stuff
Yubel outright negates any and all damage dealt to them which is then sent right back at the attacker
That's an effect not a mechanism

How someone can resist their opponent buffing?
Its done through probability manipulation

But about their answer to the buff, Laus and Kaori could powernull it with spirit magic and/or restoration magic, maybe even Hajime powernull could also work, but even if they couldn't null it most of their arsenal just ignore durability so it isn't like that matter.
The 6-C SS characters don't resist power null

The speed part however is a really bold claim, because if that was really the case they would blitz all the above characters, which they don't appear to do, along with the fact that checking some profiles like Seiya and Ikki they don't have any mention of infinite speed or High 3-A AP until their fourth key which also include tier 2 stuff, so I would like some proof that they could do such thing at their 6-C keys when the profile don't mention anything like that in their statics, would specially like proof that they could easily do so by themselves in their 6-C keys (because the scans I could find about infinite power with miracles were feats performed by several characters, sometimes just one character but after be grievely injuried, giving their all together in the climax of fights against importants antagonist, something far from a showing of them been able to casually do that all the time at any moment like you seem to suggest).

The scans are in their profile, and Cosmo levels has a UES System specifically stated to be tied to AP, Speed, Durability, Hax, etc. Its something innate to all humans in the verse but only activates (passively as they don't have control over it) when their against an opponent that is much stronger than them. Also its done through probability manipulation. Miracles in the verse is a concept that "gives them the power to win" basically its plot armor that gets explained in verse lol. Its the author justifying BS moments lol.

Seiya does one in his tier 6-C Key

and later it gets explained that all humans can do it

Though im looking more into detail about this ability it seems more like its tied to supernatural willpower... but that will be a topic when the time comes in a future CRT...

Sorry for the late response super bowl sunday had me busy

It's still a self buff so I don't see why the opponent resisting probability manip would negate the other side buffing.

The 6-C SS characters don't resist power null

The scans are in their profile, and Cosmo levels has a UES System specifically stated to be tied to AP, Speed, Durability, Hax, etc. Its something innate to all humans in the verse but only activates (passively as they don't have control over it) when their against an opponent that is much stronger than them. Also its done through probability manipulation. Miracles in the verse is a concept that "gives them the power to win" basically its plot armor that gets explained in verse lol. Its the author justifying BS moments lol.

Seiya does one in his tier 6-C Key

and later it gets explained that all humans can do it
I saw all the scans in the imgur album (why the heck you put so many scans from so many different sources in the same album? It make it a pain to read and later to give references in the profile, which they need btw), all the scenes are either group fights where the protagonist need to give their all to defeat an important villian in the middle of a climax fight, or a severely injured character (half dead in the scan of Seiya) amping with the power of friendship from the memories that flashed in their minds (basically the revolving lantern effect), nothing showing that the 6-C characters can casually amp to infinite (an infinite that seem to include tier 2 since the scans say it's the power to fight gods and top tiers which are tier 2) in the beginning of a fight against a random opponent.

@YungManzi The opponent needs to look in their eyes, not the other way around, though. So if the opponent has a way of seeing them that works.
He doesn't need to see her. It's AOE transmutation that could turn not just a city but the surrounding forest and mountains into gold in like a few seconds (Faster than what people with speed relative to him could react to), along with anyone who happens to be in the vicinity.

Actually, at this point I'll just go ahead and nominate Macht for the 6th spot in High 8-C and suggest Anri be moved down to 7th.

Last edited:

That's an effect not a mechanism
It is law manip/power null on all damage that would be dealt to them, how is that not a mechanism
...and how is that supposed to stop Ness/Giygas' haxes?
Because I was only speaking of invul to deal with the AP diff here, Yubel still has her passive null which negates their hax, also I don't think they have a way to deal with mid-godly since they don't have concept manip nor mid-godly regen negation

It's still a self buff so I don't see why the opponent resisting probability manip would negate the other side buffing.
its a self buff, but i been told since its done through probability manipulation which is the source it can be resisted through resistance to probability manipulation or acausality. Though that was like 2 or so years ago

edit: or you can null the probability manipulation which is the source of the self buff which will then negate the buff and probability manipuation

I saw all the scans in the imgur album (why the heck you put so many scans from so many different sources in the same album? It make it a pain to read and later to give references in the profile, which they need btw),

im in the middle of making a Powers and Abilities blog for the verse lol. I have to do Canoncity blog, 8th Sense blog, UES Blog, and Cosmology blog before it though since their all tied together.

Also all those scans were there before the rule on references

all the scenes are either group fights where the protagonist need to give their all to defeat an important villian in the middle of a climax fight, or a severely injured character (half dead in the scan of Seiya) amping with the power of friendship from the memories that flashed in their minds (basically the revolving lantern effect), nothing showing that the 6-C characters can casually amp to infinite (an infinite that seem to include tier 2 since the scans say it's the power to fight gods and top tiers which are tier 2) in the beginning of a fight against a random opponent.

its done through "courage" and "hope"

Omega is the one that introduced the idea of it being done through "friendship"

Humans in general can reach "infinity" with miracles, and Seiya did one by himself in a tier 6 key

A shortened version that says what i mena

its a self buff, but i been told since its done through probability manipulation which is the source it can be resisted through resistance to probability manipulation or acausality. Though that was like 2 or so years ago
I swear resistance to your opponent self buffing has got to be one of the freakiest things I've seen here.

edit: or you can null the probability manipulation which is the source of the self buff which will then negate the buff and probability manipuation
Unless the probability resistance end affecting the surroundings (abilities like Magic Resistance of Fate for example) then I don't see why the resistance to probability manip would make so that the opponent can't buff themselves, if the probability manip target the character with the resistance then yeah it resist it but in this case that don't seem to be the case.
its done through "courage" and "hope"

Omega is the one that introduced the idea of it being done through "friendship"

Humans in general can reach "infinity" with miracles, and Seiya did one by himself in a tier 6 key

A shortened version that says what i mena

Those two things are friendship in fiction.

In the scans he already looked quite beaten (and the color one seem like against someone related to gods no? Because those are tier 2 which would make them smurf. In general if any 3D character with the power of Miracles can buff to the point of fight tier 2 things then that would automatically make it a smurf power) that so that don't really go against my point that they can casually do so, specially at the beginning of a fight which they would need in this case since the Arifureta side haxs would take them down quickly.

Unless the probability resistance end affecting the surroundings (abilities like Magic Resistance of Fate for example) then I don't see why the resistance to probability manip would make so that the opponent can't buff themselves, if the probability manip target the character with the resistance then yeah it resist it but in this case that don't seem to be the case.

Those two things are friendship in fiction.

In the scans he already looked quite beaten (and the color one seem like against someone related to gods no? Because those are tier 2 which would make them smurf. In general if any 3D character with the power of Miracles can buff to the point of fight tier 2 things then that would automatically make it a smurf power) that so that don't really go against my point that they can casually do so, specially at the beginning of a fight which they would need in this case since the Arifureta side haxs would take them down quickly.
Doing doing some errands ill respond in a bit

You know what characters I miss for these lists? Composite Devilman and Satan. Legit actual titans in their time, and I wonder how those versions would do against the profiles we have up now, alas, we got rid of composites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back