• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deonment. Please put the cap away. Nothing you say can convince me otherwise when Konami had to pass hygiene rules because ya mfers forced their hands.

Saying this as a passionate Master Dueler whos favourite deck is Sky Striker
Me:
Someone who's never owned an entire physical deck and is mostly just a fan of the first anime and the videos games.

L_
I don't think you understand, hygiene is the least of a MMOs player's worries, cause either they will be looking more like a sphere than a human, or are straight-up skin and bones
Are you really trying to fight this shit take out son LMAO.

Neither the wellnourished nor malnourished have bothered me with their existance, even in close proximity. You know what has? Smelling like shit.

Like this is not even debateable, it takes time and willpower to work out a healthy physic, so I can forgive people for not having healthy bodys. I takes 20 minute TOP to stop being a offence to my nose.

In fact, there are is only 1 imagineable excuse for poor hygiene and that is having no access to running warm water and toiletries. Or basically if youre homeless.

Sorry for me to assume, but if you can afford 1k Meta decks you can DEFINITLY afford a semiregular shower with cheap ass soap and a cheap ass deodorant

Last edited:
I'll prob be slightly more active for it though. and tagging mods can be annoying since they also can be busy and handling other stuff

2-B

Everything is fine but 7th place should be updated to:

7. Characters from Sonic the Hedgehog (The End, Solaris (Game) and Sonic the Hedgehog (Modern))/Characters from EarthBound

Reasons were already discussed with @Ego here.

2-C

9 and 10 should be updated to:

9. Characters from Yu-Gi-Oh! (Mainly Yubel but including The Egyptian Gods)

10. Characters from EarthBound (Ness and Giygas)

Given that Demigra cannot do anything against neither get one shotted nor dealing with Fate hax/All the shit Giygas has.
these should occur for 2-B and 2-C

Done.

So once this thread gets 2 more votes, you should add Evil Computer Supreme tied for 7th 4-A with Dark Danny since it seems like its leading towards being an inconclusive match.

(It would be of great help if you can vote on it to speed this process up)
Done.

4. Characters from Sousei no Onmyouji (Rokuro Enmadou, Sakanashi and Benio Enmado) be placed in High 6-C instead of high 7-A.
Did they get buffed or something?
In 6-C, he's got a calc accepted for high 6-B so can also take out of 6-C
The character still 6-C on the profile.

World of darkness removed from 1-A,
Y'all got to let me know why they are getting removed.

Cid above crocodile in 7-C, Move Anri down to 7th in High 8-C and put Macht at 6th.
Because? Let me know if they won matches or not. I haven't been keeping up with this thread.

Wait till I get ahold of YGO card lore and game lore in this community; I'll argue almost all monsters have fate, mind, fear, paralysis, sleep, death, curse, possession, acid, ect resistance, every generic equip spell is optional equipment, they all have enhanced senses and NPI which lets them fight ghosts, information, nonexistent beings ect. and most low tier monsters can summon pretty much all high tier ones.

Wait till I get ahold of YGO card lore and game lore in this community; I'll argue almost all monsters have fate, mind, fear, paralysis, sleep, death, curse, possession, acid, ect resistance, every generic equip spell is optional equipment, they all have enhanced senses and NPI which lets them fight ghosts, information, nonexistent beings ect. and most low tier monsters can summon pretty much all high tier ones.
You joke but

Ok I change it.

Yeah a crt will be done in the future, if its required to move rn then nvm.
If the calc is already accepted and it's a sure thing, I'll update the list.

I decided Doffy goes above Illidan becuae Illidan doesn't resist anything from Doffy and loses before he starts going for shit like Polymorph.
Done.

All 1-A WoD characters got upgraded
I removed them.

Can anyone tell what the Saint Seya verse has that makes them so high? I literally only can think of Conceptual Manipulation and their speed, which could be usable in the tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back