• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, after the latest post, I can confidently say The Hunter can't beat the Vitreus Drinker. Lacks resistance to a passive incap ability, as admitted by Weekly.
What? I never said that, i am still of the belief that the Hunter stomps the Drinker and am currently writing a response as to why that is

Please dont put words in my mouth

My boi, Vecna would not be affected by that. He will retain the knowledge the creature gathered, and use it to direct it from there.

Yes? My question still stands unless youre using his true form in which case that is 100% smurf if not outside help
Already brought it up, is not considered smurf because all Vecna is doing is telling the creature what to do. Is not giving it any ability, nor boost or anything.

Asked about it being outside help too, was told it could be use still. But if others decide that's not useable, doesn't really matter. It's not my main argument to why Vitreus Drinker wins.

Passive forcefield, passive incap ability, the mentality to keep abusing its wincon. At the absolute worse, the hunter gets another incon.

Passive forcefield,
Which the Hunter can bypass
passive incap ability,
Which wouldnt work due to rewind + range spam
the mentality to keep abusing its wincon.
Said wincon requiring concentration and thus preventing it from using a lot of its other abilities
At the absolute worse, the hunter gets another incon.
The Hunter wins though

The creature already can deal with the range spam, it's main ability doesn't require concentration.

Said my piece and provided the scan in the thread. The Hunter ain't winning.

The creature already can deal with the range spam, it's main ability doesn't require concentration.
Not really? Its bread and butter abilities cap at 60 yards, the Hunter's ranged attacks have 10x that range
Said my piece and provided the scan in the thread. The Hunter ain't winning.
Am saying my piece in the thread now. The Hunter is winning. Rather easily at that.

Not really? Its bread and butter abilities cap at 60 yards, the Hunter's ranged attacks have 10x that range

Am saying my piece in the thread now. The Hunter is winning. Rather easily at that.
It can fight 4 opponents with comparable to even greater skill, that can range spam just as much if not more, with greater variety of abilities and still reign on top. It simply is a non factor to it, specially when the creature can locate The Hunter rather easily (literally his entire gimmick is to have eyes everywhere).

A single dimension door and the Hunter gets once more under its Gaze. It's a perpetual incap.

I have also looked at the Hunter's profile, still don't see the ability to bypass the forcefield.

It can fight 4 opponents with comparable to even greater skill, that can range spam just as much if not more, with greater variety of abilities and still reign on top. It simply is a non factor to it, specially when the creature can locate The Hunter rather easily (literally his entire gimmick is to have eyes everywhere).
Cool, it would be fighting 7 here, and the Hunter would pick up on that immediately and know to kill the crows asap
A single dimension door and the Hunter gets once more under its Gaze. It's a perpetual incap.
Okay? So it gazes the Hunter and then gets mobbed by the other six hunters
I have also looked at the Hunter's profile, still don't see the ability to bypass the forcefield.
I can make a quick CRT if you'd like

Cool, it would be fighting 7 here
That's well within it's ability. Reminder the entire school of conjuration magic exists.

Okay? So it gazes the Hunter and then gets mobbed by the other six hunters
They can't ambush, the ravens exist. Plus, it can fight just as many opponents and reign ontop.

I can make a quick CRT if you'd like
That would be good, yeh. Still doesn't change my overall argument, tho.

That's well within it's ability. Reminder the entire school of conjuration magic exists.
And?
They can't ambush, the ravens exist. Plus, it can fight just as many opponents and reign ontop.
They dont need to ambush, 6 hunters as strong, fast, and skilled as the Hunter all swarming the Drinker at once would kill it in seconds, especially when hitting it once would cause its Gaze to drop concentration
That would be good, yeh. Still doesn't change my overall argument, tho.
Your argument thus far has been debunked. As a D&D knowledgeable member, the Drinker loses here.

If you can't see how the ability to already negate one of the Hunter's tactics its useful, I don't know what to tell you.

They dont need to ambush, 6 hunters as strong, fast, and skilled as the Hunter all swarming the Drinker at once would kill it in seconds, especially when hitting it once would cause its Gaze to drop concentration
No, they wouldn't. D&D Adventurers exist, they cannot manage that even with summons. Also, no. The Gaze wouldn't drop, it would now affect the summons. With a single dimension door, it can reposition itself to affect all of them at once.

Your argument thus far has been debunked. As a D&D knowledgeable member, the Drinker loses here.
Nope. My argument it's just as valid (and a more likely ending to the fight imo). Also, why do you keep spamming being knowledgeable on dnd? I'm knowledgeable on it as well, lol.

If you can't see how the ability to already negate one of the Hunter's tactics its useful, I don't know what to tell you.
How does it negate it exactly?
No, they wouldn't. D&D Adventurers exist, they cannot manage that even with summons. Also, no. The Gaze wouldn't drop, it would now affect the summons. With a single dimension door, it can reposition itself to affect all of them at once.
Bro, you literally posted the stat block that says the gaze is a single target ability, it can only affect one of them at a time.
Nope. My argument it's just as valid (and a more likely ending to the fight imo). Also, why do you keep spamming being knowledgeable on dnd? I'm knowledgeable on it as well, lol.
Because i know both verses well enough to know the Drinker does not win here

Bro, you literally posted the stat block that says the gaze is a single target ability, it can only affect one of them at a time.

Because i know both verses well enough to know the Drinker does not win here
You know the verse so well that you don't know a gaze attack affect every target the creature sees.

Please stop spamming you're knowledgeable. You aren't.

Y'all don't plan to add Bloodborne to any other tier right? I really don't want to go through all this shit.

Akasha for 2-B.

Regen
History EE that ignores even fate hax and can erase even Law and affect concept hax.
It starts with EE right away.
They can touch NEP type 2 to overwhelm them

Inchoate World same franchise as Akasha except he is immune to akasha and has Reactive Evolution to basically everything in Sky-realm.

Alright sooooo WTF is going on?

Let's start talking, shall we?

First of all, references ain't hard, they're a little tedious, but hard? If you can't do the world's most basic coding(or find it hard) then you probably shouldn't be making profiles.

As for scans, yeah those can be a problem, but it's just a matter of getting of yer ass and DOING it, even if it's shitty quality like me having to whip out my phone and take pictures on my tablet cause screenshots are a pain in my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back