• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for scans, yeah those can be a problem, but it's just a matter of getting of yer ass and DOING it, even if it's shitty quality like me having to whip out my phone and take pictures on my tablet cause screenshots are a pain in my ass.
Same

My scans usually are blurry as hell, don't have pc

Alright sooooo WTF is going on?

Let's start talking, shall we?

First of all, references ain't hard, they're a little tedious, but hard? If you can't do the world's most basic coding(or find it hard) then you probably shouldn't be making profiles.

As for scans, yeah those can be a problem, but it's just a matter of getting of yer ass and DOING it, even if it's shitty quality like me having to whip out my phone and take pictures on my tablet cause screenshots are a pain in my ass.
And, I just remembered, front Agnaa's word on one of the references threads, you don't even need a CRT to add references!

Trueform

He directs them so they are able to reach a dark purpose. What that entails exactly is unknown.

Exact quote:
As undead, vitreous drinkers have no true ecology. The creatures were reputedly created by Vecna for some nefarious purpose. Some legends state that Vecna actually advises each of the vitreous drinkers, directing them to some unknown end. Across countless worlds and the infi nite planes, vitreous drinkers work together to fulfill Vecna’s unguessable aims.
Btw, to 100% confirm. Is this outside help?

The twins have beaten the hunter. Depending on how the DnD vs the hunter goes the no.1 spot could be a 3 way finish

The twins have beaten the hunter. Depending on how the DnD vs the hunter goes the no.1 spot could be a 3 way finish
Wouldn't the Hunter have to also beat the barbed devil and yagnaloth for a proper place change?

They are the ones with the "you have to hit them at 3 planes at once", after all.

Wouldn't the Hunter have to also beat the barbed devil and yagnaloth for a proper place change?

They are the ones with the "you have to hit them at 3 planes at once", after all.
Seeing as he stalemated the Stone Golem it would likely end in the same stalemate

Unless you really want to do another of the thread we're having rn, best to just have them share a spot

Can the hunter affect 3 planes at once?
Seeing as he stalemated the Stone Golem it would likely end in the same stalemate

Unless you really want to do another of the thread we're having rn, best to just have them share a spot
Took a look at yagnoloth's profile and yeah, the other 3 don't even qualify as fodder compared to him

Bambu and I are determining the Hunter doesn't have the interdimensional range to affect the Vitreous' type 8 with it's attacks, so likely not (I think that's also why it inconned the Golem).
Yeah looks like a 3 way finish to me.
  1. D&D characters, Characters from Maou gakuin (Only Sasha & Misha) & The Hunter (Bloodborne)
  2. Owari no chronicle characters (Typhoon & Susamikado)
  3. Henry Stickman
  4. Sacred Eclipse
  5. Shizuku
  6. Han Jee-Han/ Ikki kurogane
  7. Danny Phantom
  8. Crowfather
  9. Junko
A spot is empty but before that OnC CM1 stuff needs to be settled

Yeah looks like a 3 way finish to me.
  1. D&D characters, Characters from Maou gakuin (Only Sasha & Misha) & The Hunter (Bloodborne)
  2. Owari no chronicle characters (Typhoon & Susamikado)
  3. Henry Stickman
  4. Sacred Eclipse
  5. Shizuku
  6. Han Jee-Han/ Ikki kurogane
  7. Danny Phantom
  8. Crowfather
  9. Junko
A spot is empty but before that OnC CM1 stuff needs to be settled
Did the Maou and D&D characters have a match against each other? Because they stomped the Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back