• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleach characters have passive Type 1 Conceptual Erasure with their Reiatsu.

Evidence?

dawg-skull-emoji.gif
Damn, Irrefutable evidence. Can't argue against that 😔

Who are the candidates for Bleach In 6B, and can their soul crush affect dudes who have their soul inside their consciousness, with said consciousness being inside their concept?
Well, if you're referring to Nessie, this unconventional resistance isn't on his profile.

Well, if you're referring to Nessie, this unconventional resistance isn't on his profile.
I know. I was just asking ahead of time. I will probably nominate it for 5th spot after I add the resistances to the profile, as well as some other things.

I just realise now that Ning lost the Chinaman hall of fame 😭
Yeah, I just saw the thread about the planned downgrade. By the way, if the standards for supermassive planet calcs are being changed off, would it be possible Orloff and the Ergenverse characters would get knocked off of 4-A as well (Especially since I have suspicions with the calc Orloff scales to being wrong)?

Yeah, I just saw the thread about the planned downgrade. By the way, if the standards for supermassive planet calcs are being changed off, would it be possible Orloff and the Ergenverse characters would get knocked off of 4-A as well (Especially since I have suspicions with the calc Orloff scales to being wrong)?
Dunno about Orloff but the Ergen dudes have a high chance of being knocked off.

Link to the thread?

At least once these Chinamen get downgraded from 4-A, I can put more of my favorite (haxxed) characters on this list

So this is the calc Orloff scales to, and this appears to be a impossibly supermassive body calc as well. I did a recalc of this in the comments, and it's really just Solar System. So unless Zaratthustra steps up, Orloff may need to be removed from 4-A too.
Sure, it works. I just found like 2h ago about the update on GBE. Now I'm going through my calcs to update them (all chianmen novels need to be overlooked...sigh)...but first (rn) I'm looking to understand if I got it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back