• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Various characters, including Hajime, now are also High 6-B with amps, so the Ehit should be changed to Arifureta characters, furthermore now they several new buffs like +26 layers of jax, passive powernull (in Hajime case, it work in the area around him so now nothing can even affect him, on top of the +26 layers of resistance in case something resist the powernull), new resistance to a bunch of new haxs (basically a general resistance against the haxs in verse) and other miscellaneous things (like better intag, time stop, power mimicry, etc), so what can do the higher spots in tier 6 and 5 against that?

Additionally, Ehit now can reach 6-A so what character can stop him? Similarly Hajime and other characters can amp to Low 5-B so at what spot should they stop?

Considering what I know about Arifureta's BS hax, they have concept type 2 shiz and a **** ton of layers for it, too, right? If so, they can probably beat Ji Ning since he has nothing on them. Well, at least until he gains Type 1 dao or smth, but that's a CRT for another time.

Anyways, does Arifureta have any Type 1 combat based concept manip?

Considering what I know about Arifureta's BS hax, they have concept type 2 shiz and a **** ton of layers for it, too, right? If so, they can probably beat Ji Ning since he has nothing on them. Well, at least until he gains Type 1 dao or smth, but that's a CRT for another time.

Anyways, does Arifureta have any Type 1 combat based concept manip?
Yes, the +26 layers (+ because in tier 5 the layers are higher).

Tier 6 Hajime have a Type 1 EE attack on all keys and if really pushed could create a new Type 1 concept. Ehit have his Type 1 pocket reality and he resist in general layered Type 1 concept (ther characters also resist via willpower but Ehit is the one that showed a layered resistance until now).

Actually, forgot but the 7-A keys of the characters got upgraded to High 7-A and 6-C, and there they still have the many layers plus general haxs resistance so they likely should get higher spots, specially Hajime since in his thrid key he have the Type 1 EE as optional equipment as a chain around him that act defensively erasing everything that ger close and offensively as a mean of attack.

Where exactly are layers coming from, yeah? Pretty sure all the Arifureta CRTs I've seen to propose layers have been rejected.

A lot of the Arifureta scaling has a lot to do with "One magic is superior to another which means it bypasses one layer of resistance" logic which uses the fact that this is true in some cases to apply it to almost all cases, iirc.

The highest interpretation of it could be like 50 layers or something so I think what's accepted is actually somewhat conservative considering that.

Though I will note that I don't really agree with the logic at all surrounding it, but don't now enough about Arifureta to really go layer by layer into why it's wrong.
Edit:
But yeah if it wasn't for me arguing against some of the scaling in the thread you'd be dealing with 40-some + layers rn instead of 26+ kek.

The layers shit wasn't accepted at all lmao. Celestial is the only one who agreed with that while another whole staff member and a normal member still contested it.
The problem at that moment was that they wanted scans also showing how the resistance of others with resistance were bypassed along with a rewording, after that was done it was accepted the last scaling.
How does every part of this scaling chain result in another layer? Where's the resistance bypassing?
In the scans in the scaling were is mentioned how x affected y who resisted z who affected h who...

As well as the mechanism of the abilities like Divine Edict name length and evolution magic to overwrite information to turn 1 in 2 and so.

Another verse that's wanked into oblivion because literally no one cares about it outside of like, 3 people.
Wait huh. Most of this just seems like abilities just being unquantifiably stronger than others via scaling chain.

How does every part of this scaling chain result in another layer? Where's the resistance bypassing?
This isn't specifically aimed at Arifureta but it never gets old seeing a relatively niche or obscure verse gets subtly more powerful overtime without getting majorly scrutinized by most until a staff member (or a very knowledgeable regular user) with a different PoV begins questioning the jurisdictions (or lack of) in this thread/Vs thread and well the wheel turns...

It's pretty humorous ngl.

Looking at the current scaling, like, I kind of understand the beginning of it (Dude resists soul shit, another dude ***** with the dudes soul, etc...), but then, you get shit like "Conceptually stronger" and "Their magic power was amplified" which I have no idea why it would even count as a layer.

Looking at the current scaling, like, I kind of understand the beginning of it (Dude resists soul shit, another dude ***** with the dudes soul, etc...), but then, you get shit like "Conceptually stronger" and "Their magic power was amplified" which I have no idea why it would even count as a layer.
The conceptually part was because those characters received an empowerment (conceptual in nature) that made their haxs and resistances stronger (is for that reason that Ehit for example was able to easily resist something that in the past would had ****** him), and don't know what you mean with the "Their magic power was amplified".

I just want to ask. What can Ehit do against this?

-Passive : (Magic Aura, Fear Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Confosion Inducement, Corruption Type 2, Sleep Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation)

-All of these passive abilities can affect souls / information type 2 and beings who are the embodiment of world laws.

-Also, all of these passive abilities are abstract.(information type 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back