• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to ask. What can Ehit do against this?

-Passive : (Magic Aura, Fear Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Confosion Inducement, Corruption Type 2, Sleep Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation)

-All of these passive abilities can affect souls / information type 2 and beings who are the embodiment of world laws.

-Also, all of these passive abilities are abstract.(information type 2)
He resist the passives, except maybe the radiation part though considering the regeneration of Yue body and that his true body is an type 1 abstract existence then he probably wouldn't really care, that said though for the passives to affect him to begin with they would need to bypass his passive forcefield that use all seven ancient magic (you can see what ancient magic is in his profile) to even affect him, and in the case they can bypass the forcefield and resistances he can just use restoration magic to reset himself to his previous state.

All of his abilities also affect souls and information as spirit and evolution magic are things that become super common long ago, and all ancient magic in general is already above the laws of the world and universe.

If it help in the past Rimuru vs Hajime someone knowledgeable in both verses like @Celestial_Pegasus agreed that he don't think the Slime side can do much against the Arifureta side and recently after the new vol @Community_Gamer and him talked about that again and agreed that the Arifureta side is stronger than them, so in principle based on the opinion of both of them as supporters of both verses I would suppose that Ehit would be above them.

Edit: Asked Pegasus and he think Ehit easily defeat Diablo.

Last edited:
At end of the day, quality exceeds quantity. No matter how many layers do you have, can be even Infinite, if your EE is limited to space it will be always weaker than a EE capable to delete space and time. If your CM is limited to type 2 it will be always weaker than a type 1. And so on

Limiting an argument to just layers is bullshit and dumb as ****
That's why the profiles explain that shit lol

We are talking about layers because that stuff isn't in the profiles nor is common knowledge unless you go through dozens of profiles and get someone knowledgeable on the verse to give it to you, otherwise the common profile specifies if X guy can shit EE with plot manip or conceptual shit type 1.

Like if a page says X can use concept manip type 1 I won't put his ass against Y who's best shit is type 3 even if he has a **** ton of layers but I can put Y against any other guy who plays in the same range as him both in layers and type of hax

Satella for 8th High 6-C (for now)

She should beat 8 and 9 via passive Madness Type 3 that causes you to go mad and suicide.

She also has passive absorption, mind manipulation, and soul manipulation which is pretty much instant incapacitation and causes death shortly after.

He resist the passives, except maybe the radiation part though considering the regeneration of Yue body and that his true body is an type 1 abstract existence then he probably wouldn't really care, that said though for the passives to affect him to begin with the would need to bypass his passive forcefield that use all seven ancient magic (you can see what ancient magic is in his profile) to even affect him, and in the case they can bypass the forcefield and resistances he can just use restoration magic to reset himself to his previous state.

All of his abilities also affect souls and information as spirit and evolution magic are things that become super common long ago, and all ancient magic in general is already above the laws of the world and universe.

If it help in the past Rimuru vs Hajime someone knowledgeable in both verses like @Celestial_Pegasus agreed that he don't think the Slime side can do much against the Arifureta side and recently after the new vol @Greatsage13th and him talked about that again and agreed that the Arifureta side is stronger than them, so in principle based on the opinion of both of them as supporters of both verses I would suppose that Ehit would be above them.
If Diablo (Light Novel) can neutralize Ehit without using his haxes like Ehit Concept Manipulation Type 2/1, he can still win.

But maybe Ehit should be above Diablo (Light Novel) for now. Because I don't know if I can discuss this anytime soon.

That's why the profiles explain that shit lol

We are talking about layers because that stuff isn't in the profiles nor is common knowledge unless you go through dozens of profiles and get someone knowledgeable on the verse to give it to you, otherwise the common profile specifies if X guy can shit EE with plot manip or conceptual shit type 1.

Like if a page says X can use concept manip type 1 I won't put his ass against Y who's best shit is type 3 even if he has a **** ton of layers but I can put Y against any other guy who plays in the same range as him both in layers and type of hax
Im not saying that layers doesn't need better justifications, I'm saying that people always forgot to see the quality of the hax and focus too much in layers

You can be sure that a lot of LN characters does have a shitty P&A quality

Could this make it anywhere in High 6-A or is the level in that list too high?

Has passive matter manipulation and 4-C durability.

That isn't a character to begin with (which is a criteria to qualify for the list), IDK why it uses the character page format.

As a page sure (there's plenty of "phenomena" pages on the site and all), but on the list not so much with the given standards in the OP.

Basically only characters who don't have higher-dimensional abilities or stats then their dimensional level (I.E. a 10D character can't have 11D hax, for example). Even if said stuff is practically useless. This also includes protection from a higher dimensional being, range and resistances. Only the base stats are considered (I.E. if a character has a High 3-A technique but is only 9-A by itself, then the character will only count for 9-A and not for High 3-A).

Why do you think we don't have stuff like civilizations or weapons on the list?

I got confused and Jean Grey (Pre-Retcon) at 10-B actually has passive quantum, reality and dimensional deconstruction, not thought based, I don't know if that would allow her to be in a higher position
Don't know the details of the passives. Like, starting from whether it's actually passive, to the range and exact effect.
In any case: Most of the characters above her also have passives. And the rest is probably too hard to kill. Like, this ghosts probably don't care and the only other one reverses time on death or something.

Don't know the details of the passives. Like, starting from whether it's actually passive
Like this, Jean just stands there and the things and people around her are discorporated, obviously without affecting the main characters of the movie
Jean has a range of tens of kilometers with her TK, possibly planetary since she was also going to discorporate the planet
exact effect.
Jean shreds the boundaries between states of reality and possibly even dimensions on a quantum level. She also has other passives like radiation comparable to a thermonuclear blast and light that even sunglasses would be of little help
Like, this ghosts probably don't care
Would mind hax work against the ghost? Since Jean has that too

Like this, Jean just stands there and the things and people around her are discorporated, obviously without affecting the main characters of the movie
If I remember the movie correctly, I don't think that was passive. More something she made happen in that scene in particular and not at any other point of the movie. I.e. more of an aura than anything else.

And as it doesn't just instantly disintegrate everything around her, the passives of the others probably have better shots.

Jean has a range of tens of kilometers with her TK, possibly planetary since she was also going to discorporate the planet
Yeah, but that doesn't apply to her passives (if those are passive). Anything but her passives doesn't matter, as the others passives would take effect before that.

Jean shreds the boundaries between states of reality and possibly even dimensions on a quantum level.
I've read the quote and what that actually does to things seems kinda vague, so I don't think it's a reliable argument. Given, she can disintegrate things, but again, don't see that as instantly passively annihilating everything around her at all times.

She also has other passives like radiation comparable to a thermonuclear blast and light that even sunglasses would be of little help
Again, don't think that's passive.

Would mind hax work against the ghost? Since Jean has that too
If it works on things without a brain then probably. However, she would just get possessed / soul sucked before she figures out she needs to do that.

Could this make it anywhere in High 6-A or is the level in that list too high?

Has passive matter manipulation and 4-C durability.
Basically what @Bobsican said, but also, this character loses to people who aren't even on the list currently like The Beast from InFAMOUS.

Also I've added the proposed changes with the exception of most of the Arifureta proposals since most of them weren't nominated with an actual, numbered position.

Well, it was kind of decided here that Obito doesn't have any feasible wincon against Nessie before it just soul poisons him, so it should take the 7th spot for now.

As for Calyrex is 6-B, what form do we use? Ice rider or Shadow?

Well, it was kind of decided here that Obito doesn't have any feasible wincon against Nessie before it just soul poisons him, so it should take the 7th spot for now.

As for Calyrex is 6-B, what form do we use? Ice rider or Shadow?
Either or

Ice is passive Apsolute zero and Shadow is just passive soul succ

So... do I need to like, make a match with both of them, or what? Soul succ means jack against Nessie since its true form is just a concept. So, Ice Rider is probably the way to go.
I'd go with Ice rider yeah, it's the nasty one anyway, I'm no super knowledgeable on Pokémon though

Oh man, I haven't seen pages in such a low quality in a while, no sources at all for several high-tiered powers and the only explanation blog is a cosmological one clearly extremely outdated, I don't think those would be allowed here as much quite outdated pages have been removed from the list IIRC.
I could even probably ask to delete the verse, especially with the lack of active knowledgeable members.

Last edited:
Who are the candidates for Bleach In 6B, and can their soul crush affect dudes who have their soul inside their consciousness, with said consciousness being inside their concept?

Who are the candidates for Bleach In 6B, and can their soul crush affect dudes who have their soul inside their consciousness, with said consciousness being inside their concept?
does it being inside of their concept grant soul resistance? And the mind and soul is one in the same in Bleach from what I remember in other threads so that shouldnt matter.

does it being inside of their concept grant soul resistance? And the mind and soul is one in the same in Bleach from what I remember in other threads so that shouldnt matter.
I suppose unconventional resistance? Since it was directly stated that in order to reach someone's soul, they have to enter their consciousness. Said consciousness is inside their idea. Can their soul crush enter the concept of dudes and crush their souls from there (Even though it wouldn't kill them)?

Bleach characters have passive Type 1 Conceptual Erasure with their Reiatsu.

Evidence?

dawg-skull-emoji.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back