• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recommending Anos for first place for these tiers ( I just glanced through none looked like any haxed enough to neg or beat him. If I am wrong just tell me I will take a look at them again and request other positions) Venozdonor key is not included because of it getting upgraded to L2C. So don't count it.
  • 6C
  • Low 5B
  • High 5A
  • 4C

That's a girl.
Still a Garou victim.

But fr what does she do cause like tbh I feel like Garou would slap her up in 7-C.
Recommending Anos for first place for these tiers ( I just glanced through none looked like any haxed enough to neg or beat him. If I am wrong just tell me I will take a look at them again and request other positions) Venozdonor key is not included because of it getting upgraded to L2C. So don't count it.
  • 6C
  • Low 5B
  • High 5A
  • 4C
Ven is standard equipment so he can't be on this list.

Still a Garou victim.

But fr what does she do cause like tbh I feel like Garou would slap her up in 7-C.
Burn people with the "Holy Flame"; The "Holy Flame" being a fire that's hotter than uh... literally anything, that negates regeneration on a Low-High level which also causes such an obscene amount of pain that 10,000 year old Demon Kings with Low-High regeneration that can endure literally being blow to several pieces can barely stand the pain. Anything that she burns has their lifespan drained as well.

The list uses SBA which will be strongest character version in that tier. Venuz is standard equipment so Anos will always have it in his strongest version so if it becomes Low 2-C, he's a smurf
That's why I said don't use its abilities when comparing to other profiles.

Burn people with the "Holy Flame"; The "Holy Flame" being a fire that's hotter than uh... literally anything, that negates regeneration on a Low-High level which also causes such an obscene amount of pain that 10,000 year old Demon Kings with Low-High regeneration that can endure literally being blow to several pieces can barely stand the pain. Anything that she burns has their lifespan drained as well.
Garou resists fire beyond like 10,000 c IIRC so he should be fine tbh.

How in the world do you OUT-stamina GAROU?

The dudes entire plot from the moment he was introduced to the moment he died was a continuous stamina feat.
Magpie is a Demon and Demons have Infinite Stamina. They never get tired.

How in the world do you OUT-stamina GAROU?

The dudes entire plot from the moment he was introduced to the moment he died was a continuous stamina feat.
Infinite Stamina, that's how.

Plus, I don't see how Garou could ever kill Magpie due to her regen, and the fact that she has holy flame coating her body. Said flame apparently hotter than dudes who are the embodiment of the concept of fire and thunder.

Plus, I don't see how Garou could ever kill Magpie due to her regen, and the fact that she has holy flame coating her body. Said flame apparently hotter than dudes who are the embodiment of the concept of fire and thunder.
Oh nevermind.

sad palpatine noises

The CRT is still ongoing to add AE Type 2 for Demons for being the embodiment of Concepts (since I somehow forgot to add that to Magpie's profile) but to put it in perspective there are certain "Ancient Demons" that have existed for billions of years that embody primordial aspects of reality, like fire and Thunder, and Magpie's flame can burn people like Legion who's like... much stronger than any Ancient Demon.
Oh nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back