• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The "Dawn Knight" VS "Jonathon Quiz" (Johnny Test)

azontr

He/Him
Magpie (Fray):
Ogzkhzl.jpg

VS!

John Assessment (Johnny Test):
wfSjbxA.jpg

Both are 7-C.

Speed is equalized.

Win by incap or death.

FIGHT!

She starts by slicing the **** out of her opponent with her Axe and burning them with the "Holy Flame", which causes unfathomable pain to immortal beings and drains lifespan.

She also has inexhaustible Low-High regeneration that happens in seconds, layered resistances, and another Demon in her Standard Equipment that has the same level of regeneration and resistances that also spams 1000+ projectile danmaku.

Out of every character in existence you chose Johnny-

Anyways, as long as we ignore the wank of Johnny's luck, Magpie kinda ***** him.

Johnny seems to have an 8x something AP advantage but Magpie can just burn him to death with the Holy Flame (which is hotter than Demons that embody the universal concepts of fire and lightning).

Johnny seems to have an 8x something AP advantage but Magpie can just burn him to death with the Holy Flame (which is hotter than Demons that embody the universal concepts of fire and lightning).
Johnny's resistance should help him a little there, but not much. Man, it seems like everything Johnny has, Magpie just has a way around/just a better version of.

Magpie can just burn him to death with the Holy Flame (which is hotter than Demons that embody the universal concepts of fire and lightning).
That sounds moronic af, but it's a Webtoon so it makes sense. Still, a scan for the whole embodying universal shenanigans? I might make a match with her in the future.

That sounds moronic af, but it's a Webtoon so it makes sense. Still, a scan for the whole embodying universal shenanigans? I might make a match with her in the future.
Gimme a bit to get the scans, but the general explanation is:

Demons are embodiments of their Miracles. "Miracles" being abilities born from certain concepts. For example, their is a "Life" Demon which is the representation of the cycle of life through stealing, allowing this "Life" Demon to steal people's "life" (their memories, their emotions, their body, etc). The more abstract and intrinsic a Demon's name (in this example they are "Life") the more powerful the Demon is.

There are Ancient Demons that have existed for billions of years that embody the concepts of Fire and Lightning, and Magpie's fire scales above Ancient Demons.

That seems like really important. You should probably include that in the profile, as the profile doesn't imply any of that.

Though, I assume they are type 2, yes?

Ah.

Then, yeah, the Concepts the Demons embody are Type 2, but they aren't like... literally Type 2 Concepts. Their just the physical manifestations of those Concepts.

I probably should've given Magpie Type 2 AE since she's technically the "Ash Demon" lol.

This is why I'm starting to hate debating with Johnny when he has all of his equipment. I kinda brought it on myself, but it gets tiring pitting him against OP asf characters.

But yeah, unless I'm missing something, Magpie seems to have a pretty good advantage here.

Also az you couldn't find any better JT fan art?

Anyways, let's actually get to the match, yeah?

Johnny already has a pretty hefty AP advantage of 8 times.

Which would be circumvented by Magpie's nigh-instant Low-High regeneration and the Holy Flame that's constantly coating her body.

Don't really think Cid can permanently put down Magpie considering her regen, unless we assume I AM ATOMIC vaporizes or smth. Even then, she is coated in holy fire that is hotter than dudes who are the embodiment of the concept of fire, so ain't sure if that will even work.

Though, going by Magpie's profile, at least Cid seems to outskill to hell and back.

How hot is the Holy Flame again?
Hotter than the flames of dudes who are the literal embodiment of the concept of fire.

AKA how hot? idfk, probably hotter than any fire source in existence. I guess you could wank it to the core of a sun, a supernova, or the big bang.

Back