• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably some random normal human that doesn't do anything of note, lol, but then there's too little to even do a page.

Caliborn should be above D&D characters in 2-A as a whole as while they may be able to get 1-A smurf stuff via being able to do far realm stuff, Caliborn's passives come into play before they can actually use it, meaning they can't get to use it in the first place
Homestuck plot hax is broken.

Who are the weakest SRE characters that can solo the WOD universe?
Who are the weakest WOD characters that can solo the SCP universe?

Dunno

Yahweh scales to 2 inaccessibles into 0 so he should be able to solo all SCP's to the Proxyverse. Weaver and the triat scale to the void and beyond which is infinite inaccessibles into tier 0 so he solos the whole verse including universe prime.
Isn't Yahweh the same being as I AM THAT I AM? It isn't the highest being in the setting?

I've updated the list with the new suggestions (except changing SCP's name, i'm not doing all that work for such a small difference, **** outta here 🗿)

He is infinity greater in AP, since the cosmology upgrade.
AP is not everything, and he easily gets defeated by anyone in this list. At best he might be able to take a lower position in the non-smurf list, but I honestly really doubt even that.

However, talking about the MCU, I believe that Thanos with the complete Gauntlet might be able to take the 6th place in the 6-B list. He can't aim at anything in the non-smurf list because he has some smurf stuff, but here he might take something I guess.

AP is not everything, and he easily gets defeated by anyone in this list. At best he might be able to take a lower position in the non-smurf list, but I honestly really doubt even that.

However, talking about the MCU, I believe that Thanos with the complete Gauntlet might be able to take the 6th place in the 6-B list. He can't aim at anything in the non-smurf list because he has some smurf stuff, but here he might take something I guess.
He has 2-A durability infinitely higher, he only lacks speed and hax though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back