• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Along with Megami Tensei for 8-B, High 6-A, Low 2-C and Low 1-C (For 1-A passive mind/soul/concept/information hax) I think Kratos might be able to take a spot for 6-A and 2-C.

Along with Megami Tensei for 8-B, High 6-A, Low 2-C and Low 1-C (For 1-A passive mind/soul/concept/information hax) I think Kratos might be able to take a spot for 6-A and 2-C.
Kratos is already 7th in 2-C. He should take a 6-A spot though.

How high are their layers in 1-A? Cuz I want to know if they can fight against the Chaos Gods
Warhammer caps at 4 layers into 1-A iirc with Abstract Energy Chaos Gods and Void Entities.

With Megaten it's more like:

Great Reason > Adam Kadmon > Philemon/Ka > The Great Will > Tree of Life > Kether > Binah/Chokmah

Most characters are Tree of Life level. The Persona cast such as the ones from P2 and P5 Royal scale to Philemon and Adam Kadmon respectively.

Warhammer caps at 4 layers into 1-A iirc with Abstract Energy Chaos Gods and Void Entities.

With Megaten it's more like:

Great Reason > Adam Kadmon > Philemon/Ka > The Great Will > Tree of Life > Kether > Binah/Chokmah

Most characters are Tree of Life level. The Persona cast such as the ones from P2 and P5 Royal scale to Philemon and Adam Kadmon respectively.
K

He has passive fate manip that prevents permanent death or incap, Low 1-C summons, Low 1-C stat amp and Low 1-C durability with certain abilities.
Also Type 8 Immortality on an High-Godly scale.

I would also like to nominate Sun Wukong for 4-A. Should be at least ahead of God of War characters as this match was considered a stomp in Wukong's favour.

Wei for a spot in 5C
Wei Huo should be able to beat all characters till Isekai at Peace as im not familiar with what they have (their first move and strongest hax).

Wei Huo will instantly kill anything within his domain range and thanks to his spacetime ubderstanding, he can attack across countless dimensions so not many can dodge his attacks. He has more stuff but that should be in a vs thread talked about to not bloat this one. But he has smurf resistence for plot, fate and laws and for things that need to be used are the bug bombs, shield and armor tree equipment that can rebound any attack, a lightning bolt weapon, a notebook that manipulate death and infinite, and a scale that manipulate gravity. All these being Rules which are 2-B to 2-A in hax potency.

PS. Add him in 2-B and 2-A last spots, will maybe make a thread for higher slots later.

Also, Low 7-B and 8-C.

A domain that blocks anything that can't overpower it, so law manip. The domain then has multiple powers but its most basic stuff is instant death, deconstruction, corruption, melt all kinds of energies as it kill them, absorb life and death, nullify powers, and more. While he can copy any power he see plus manipulate the power system of his verse meaning he can transform others into a npc.

A domain that blocks anything that can't overpower it, so law manip. The domain then has multiple powers but its most basic stuff is instant death, deconstruction, corruption, melt all kinds of energies as it kill them, absorb life and death, nullify powers, and more. While he can copy any power he see plus manipulate the power system of his verse meaning he can transform others into a npc.
so they resist everything but the corruption

Alice 5/6D (dont quite remember the exact dimensionality) should develop resistance to corruption in split seconds, it actually has feats of adapting 5D haxes with said amount of time. After which the fight will be fairly comfortable for her to handle

RE got nerfed recently for the sake of NLFs, so is there anything similar in the given setting for it to be reasonably claimed it could make a countermeasure to Corruption, or...?
Alice's RE is to evolve infinitely into a version that can win against the opponent ultimately. NLF as it sounds, she would just develop resistance to whatever needed for a victory, this has been shown to work on Chronois's authority (5D conceptual law) where she became resistant after a few moments of being affected.

I'm not 100% sure so feel free to take that into consideration whether it could be used here.

For the sake of NLFs at best RE is limited to powers that already exist within the given verse, so... TBH I'd lean against that working on Corruption here out of that (unless there's more to argue on that regard?), as much as we don't give every power/ability on the site to a character that's "intended" to be omnipotent and whatever.

Well, my point was how she adapted to stuff that cover a greater/more fundamental aspect of reality (than just, corruption), adding on the fact that said hax is 2 level of infinity above herself.
Tho as I've said I'm not sure mostly because there might be something more knowledgeable members like @Noneless21 and pegasus are aware that I'm not. You can read the scans while waiting for their opinions.

For the sake of NLFs at best RE is limited to powers that already exist within the given verse, so... TBH I'd lean against that working on Corruption here out of that (unless there's more to argue on that regard?), as much as we don't give every power/ability on the site to a character that's "intended" to be omnipotent and whatever.
The thing is his corruption is type 1 so it's on physical level, which they can either regen back due to low godly gg, or hard resist because 5D bio manip resistance

Not only that, causality manipulation allow them to lolmiss his attack at any way possible, given he didn't have resistance to causality manip nor have acausality type 4

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back