• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri, 1-A possibly high 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImmortalDread

Call me Dread
Username Only
VS Battles
Retired
20230317_182354.jpg

Translation
Dimensions, etc. are elements in one universe and may not exist in another.
If there is such a set of various universes, ...... well, well, Yogiri can ignore all of those things.

Source

https://www.es-novel.jp/booktitle/32sokushicheat14_r.php
In order to make the QnA appear, you need to click on the poster.

Note: As the author personally provided the answer, there is no involvement of an “assistant” or an author's helper in this dialogue. The source of this information is the official website of Earthstar, the publishing company responsible for releasing the ID novel.
Please peruse this cosmology page prior to providing any input.

More supporting evidence​

「君が死ねば、世界が滅ぶ。そんなことを言わなければ、あるいはこうなってはなかったのかもしれない。でもまあ、それはそれでどうにかなったのかな。高遠夜霧こそが究極集合世界を規定する存在なのだから、逆にあれが死んでしまうほうが大問題だよ」
If you die, the world dies. If I hadn't said that, or maybe it wouldn't have happened. But, well, I guess that's how it turned out. Since Takato Yagiri is the one who defines the ultimate set world, on the contrary, it would be a bigger problem if that one were to die.

Source

https://ncode.syosetu.com/n5691dd/294/

Bonus for extra evidence
20230317_024453.jpg

Vote Tally​

Agreements: @Rikimarox2, @Bobsican, @Zencha9, @God900
Neutral: @Ped2018, @NIK_FARIS
Disagreements:

Last edited:
This is just WoG, no? Wouldn't it need basis from the story? That being said, if this does count, then 1A is fine for me

Add me to agreeing with 1-A, since iirc ID's dimensions already qualify, but disagree with H1A, since there's nothing here that warrants it.

Then again, I recall having a rule for specific QnA like this...

Dread… why? Can you wait till volume 14 come out first? For that question, i honestly want to use it (either as support or main evidence) once we had our update the cosmology.
Sure, is this agreeing with the thread but waiting for the translation?

Add me to agreeing with 1-A, since iirc ID's dimensions already qualify, but disagree with H1A, since there's nothing here that warrants it.

Then again, I recall having a rule for specific QnA like this...
Alright, counted.

@YungManzi Then this thread needs way the **** more justification and scans rather than just a single scan and that's it.
I don't remember that quantity of scans has any factors. One scan or 100, the scan is straightforward.
Yeah, the WN had finish but the LN had been said are 1.7 time larger than the WN. It explain more about the background and certain thing which are not explain well enough in WN
Alright counted

Maybe wait for the next novel to be translated first.
̶ ̶Y̶o̶g̶i̶r̶i̶ ̶V̶S̶ ̶C̶h̶t̶u̶l̶u̶h̶ ̶m̶y̶t̶h̶o̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶?̶ ̶
̶Y̶o̶g̶i̶r̶i̶ ̶g̶o̶n̶n̶a̶ ̶k̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶O̶u̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶G̶o̶d̶s̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶

Uh... any context to what "universe" means in this context? As it seems the supporters here are acting as if a "universe" in this context refers inherently to a qualitative superiority, and so being beyond infinite qualitative superiorities -> 1-A, which makes sense and all, but I'd need that context to evaluate that, until then, unsurprisingly for someone not into the verse, seems more like Low 1-C by being beyond a 2-A structure.

Uh... any context to what "universe" means in this context? As it seems the supporters here are acting as if a "universe" in this context refers inherently to a qualitative superiority, and so being beyond infinite qualitative superiorities -> 1-A, which makes sense and all, but I'd need that context to evaluate that, until then, unsurprisingly for someone not into the verse, seems more like Low 1-C by being beyond a 2-A structure.
I prefer you reading the cosmology page, everything is explained there.

So here's the thing... if the concept of dimensions are really just elements of universes, and thereby lesser than Heavenly Records; Yogiri's current scaling would unironically make him at least 1-A+.

Dread. I am more of neutral. It not impossible for the statement to mean really that considering what had happen in volume 14, WN speaking but I would like you to wait from making any upgrade honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back