• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is we strictly rate from the physical tier of a character, a good chunk of the list can "cheat" by having way higher stuff than their physical tier (for example, smurfs), but they can't be nominated for the tier of their abilities if they aren't that tier physically to begin with (often with another key, for example).

Well, my boi Neron should punch this fodder

Thanks to immortality type 9, Higher D Existence (5-D/4-D or higher depending on how DC cosmology goes), abstract existence as his True self, so the mind hax doesn't work in him and he can just spam Hellfire to one shot him, create clone of Demigra or just put him in a Illusion

Anyways, I guess I'll remind these changes going by the discussion on Low 1-C placements:

1. Ren Amamiya

2. Shallow Vernal

3. Meng Hao

4. Characters from Magi

5. Battler Ushiromiya

6. Characters from Nasuverse

7. Sora

8. Xue Ying

9. Yang Qi

10. Arceus (Speed Equal) / Knives (Speed Unequal)

Gotta recap a bit to avoid being spammed with questions again:

- Yang Qi was deemed to not have that much potent hax (basically baseline) as far the site is concerned at the moment, the reasoning is debatable, the staff haven't approved per-say any big value of layers, and even the supporters are conflicted on that regard, a CRT may be worth for that at some point, but until then, yeah. While he has strong defensive abilities like type 5 acausality, the list currently has been giving more priority to offensive abilities (aka, hax) than defensive ones as offensive ones can netically grant way more wincons than merely inconning constantly.

- Makina is removed out of being of the same verse as Shallow Vernal, thus rather redundant, and breaking this:

• Two characters from the same verse can't occupy different placements in the same tier (ex. two SCP characters can't occupy the first and second placements in Tier 1-A, they can only share the same placement in that tier)

- Apparently some are out of the loop, but Sora is surprisingly busted, packing at least 27 layers of type 1 CM and type 2 info EE, passive fate hax, good combat skill even leaving hax at a side, sealing, power null, corruption and High-Godly type 8 immortality, inherently going way above a good portion of the non-smurf section.

Also please update the non-smurf list accordingly too @Deceived3596 (bar the Makina stuff).

Now I fade.

FB_IMG_1681435600730.jpg

Last edited:
Thing is we strictly rate from the physical tier of a character, a good chunk of the list can "cheat" by having way higher stuff than their physical tier (for example, smurfs), but they can't be nominated for the tier of their abilities if they aren't that tier physically to begin with (often with another key, for example).
Clef does have some smurf hax from killing SCP-239, and there's another key for his other form of power null existence erasure via space-time manipulation or so, he may start out at athletic level.

Clef does have some smurf hax from killing SCP-239, and there's another key for his other form of power null existence erasure via space-time manipulation or so, he may start out at athletic level.
Make matches I suppose, if you aren't sure where to start.

- Yang Qi was deemed to not have that much potent hax (basically baseline) as far the site is concerned at the moment, the reasoning is debatable, the staff haven't approved per-say any big value of layers, and even the supporters are conflicted on that regard, a CRT may be worth for that at some point, but until then, yeah. While he has strong defensive abilities like type 5 acausality, the list currently has been giving more priority to offensive abilities (aka, hax) than defensive ones as offensive ones can netically grant way more wincons than merely inconning constantly.
There isn't any conflict regarding that with the supporters (me and Rabbit2002). I told you in my first post that the previous scaling can't be used. It is using 5D hax scaling for 6D characters. Rabbit2002 will probably handle the new hax scaling whenever they aren't busy. Although it wouldn't surprise me if someone attempted to upgrade the series to 1-A before then.

I will elaborate a-little more on Yang Qi. Even without layers, defensively Yang Qi has Acausality (Type 5), Transduality (Type 2), he has 1 conceptual and one probably physical immortality (type 8) and a (type 4) as well as negation of both immortalities. I don't need to mention his NEP. Anyways he has also has passive supernatural luck that can negate everything on his profile that he got from this lunatic (additionally Yang Qi has the techniques listed on that profile). Not to mention passively negating haxxes (haxes?) the opponent doesn't have layers to with powernull and subjective reality.

The whole defensive aspect is only a concern if the character doesn't have any offensive potency but Yang Qi probably has some abilities Sora doesn't resist and if I had more info on his immortality type 8, it is either Yang Qi permanently killing Sora or an incap.

There isn't any conflict regarding that with the supporters (me and Rabbit2002). I told you in my first post that the previous scaling can't be used. It is using 5D hax scaling for 6D characters. Rabbit2002 will probably handle the new hax scaling whenever they aren't busy. Although it wouldn't surprise me if someone attempted to upgrade the series to 1-A before then.

I will elaborate a-little more on Yang Qi. Even without layers, defensively Yang Qi has Acausality (Type 5), Transduality (Type 2), he has 1 conceptual and one probably physical immortality (type 8) and a (type 4) as well as negation of both immortalities. I don't need to mention his NEP. Anyways he has also has passive supernatural luck that can negate everything on his profile that he got from this lunatic (additionally Yang Qi has the techniques listed on that profile). Not to mention passively negating haxxes (haxes?) the opponent doesn't have layers to with powernull and subjective reality.

The whole defensive aspect is only a concern if the character doesn't have any offensive potency but Yang Qi probably has some abilities Sora doesn't resist and if I had more info on his immortality type 8, it is either Yang Qi permanently killing Sora or an incap.
Well, I recall there was previously some pushing for it being infinite 6-D layers and whatever, but okay I suppose on that regard.

Power Null is generally restricted to the abilities it has suppressed to begin with, as it'd be quite a NLF otherwise. Either way, if the abilities cap at 5-D, then Sora's passive fate hax has more priority (Sora's main stuff is 6-D, not even type 5 acausality saves from qualitatively superior stuff, besides that ability also being limited to what it has been shown to cover anyways as the Acausality page notes), either way, Sora's resistances are also with at least 27 layers, particularly stuff like type 1 conceptual EE, power null, mindhax, corruption, etc.

More notably, about all of Sora's stuff (and resistances) is backed up by type 1 CM and type 2 info out of how his powers work, and the type 8 works like Sora just rematerializing from complete erasure (including this thing) within a cosmological structure somewhere outside the main 6-D structure of the cosmology of his verse and within the deepest dreams (which are also independant from the "dreamers"), relying on another character doing the thing also from another 6-D structure away as far Sora's last known location is concerned, from there he can then just travel back anywhere within multiple 6-D spaces.

The most badass Captain (The Honkai one) must be above another captain (The Granblue one) because pf his 11D hax.
I'll explain a little; the captain has Type 8 immortality reliant in a 11D realm(Sea of Quanta) and Type 9 his true self exists in SoQ, he has 11D existential erasure through BFR(I'm not sure if it's 11D) to SoQ and 11D possession through consciousness mapping.

I'll explain a little; the captain has Type 8 immortality reliant in a 11D realm(Sea of Quanta) and Type 9 his true self exists in SoQ, he has 11D existential erasure through BFR(I'm not sure if it's 11D) to SoQ and 11D possession through consciousness mapping.
So only his Immortal Type 8 and 9
Plus his EE, BFR and Possession Hax are 11-D

While his other Hax and resistance I’m assuming are 3-D???

So only his Immortal Type 8 and 9
Plus his EE, BFR and Possession Hax are 11-D

While his other Hax and resistance I’m assuming are 3-D???
It depends I don't know what's currently accepted about the Divine Keys doing some research apparently the Star of Eden is 11D I'm not sure?

Well, I recall there was previously some pushing for it being infinite 6-D layers and whatever, but okay I suppose on that regard.
Oh, infinite hax layer is real, it is just that you want a staff accepted thread which is fine. Infinite 6D AP and range is already accepted as per the 6D upgrade thread you were linked.
Power Null is generally restricted to the abilities it has suppressed to begin with, as it'd be quite a NLF otherwise. Either way, if the abilities cap at 5-D, then Sora's passive fate hax has more priority (Sora's main stuff is 6-D, not even type 5 acausality saves from qualitatively superior stuff, besides that ability also being limited to what it has been shown to cover anyways as the Acausality page notes), either way, Sora's resistances are also with at least 27 layers, particularly stuff like type 1 conceptual EE, power null, mindhax, corruption, etc.
Specific powernull is limited to isekai levelling systems I have read but generally powernull in cultivation novels I have read is suppressing something or outright negating/ rejecting it. This is either active or passive, by active I mean affecting/personally targeting those types of energies or just leaving it to a passive ability you activate. They inherit it naturally due to their cultivation base and NLF would be abilities they have not nor would never encounter. Also My paragraph was regarding the non-layered stuff Sora has. Also I know this might be awkward but could you give a link to Sora hax layer CRT?

I should have said this before, if we're using Yang Qi's third key (Acausality type 5), using that key is a bit weird considering he literally transcends his previous key but loses one of his immortality type 8 (the shockwaves from his fight destroyed it). Also I don't know what you mean by qualitative superiority when that key is being above his second key which is above infinite 6D.

More notably, about all of Sora's stuff (and resistances) is backed up by type 1 CM and type 2 info out of how his powers work, and the type 8 works like Sora just rematerializing from complete erasure (including this thing) within a cosmological structure somewhere outside the main 6-D structure of the cosmology of his verse and within the deepest dreams (which are also independant from the "dreamers"), relying on another character doing the thing also from another 6-D structure away as far Sora's last known location is concerned, from there he can then just travel back anywhere within multiple 6-D spaces.
I don't know what you mean by Sora's stuff (including his resistances) being back by type 1 CM and type 2 info. You should elaborate. You either resist a lolbillion degrees of heat or you don't. Do you mean something acting as a buffer? As for the rest, you meant HGR labelled as immortality (type 8). It entirely depends on Sora's CM resistance layers. I mean, Yang Qi's people would resurrect him if he died but I wouldn't put that on his profile since it would useless outside help lmao.

Lastly, dying and being resurected by something isn't useful if you can't do anything if you're outranged. Like being resurrected outside the range of the opponent but due to having a lower range, you just die again if you come within the opponent's superior range.

I think I might actually do a match if your next reply isn't good enough, although the match might likely end in an incon.

Oh, infinite hax layer is real, it is just that you want a staff accepted thread which is fine. Infinite 6D AP and range is already accepted as per the 6D upgrade thread you were linked.
TBH with infinite hax layers you could even do an argument against Nasuverse in the non-smurf list, but yeah, for now the infinite layers would need a CRT, I haven't opposed the infinite 6-D AP/range itself.
Specific powernull is limited to isekai levelling systems I have read but generally powernull in cultivation novels I have read is suppressing something or outright negating/ rejecting it. This is either active or passive, by active I mean affecting/personally targeting those types of energies or just leaving it to a passive ability you activate. They inherit it naturally due to their cultivation base and NLF would be abilities they have not nor would never encounter. Also My paragraph was regarding the non-layered stuff Sora has. Also I know this might be awkward but could you give a link to Sora hax layer CRT?
I didn't really mean a "how it works", but rather a "what it has exactly nullified", although that information is nice. Sora's over 27 resistance layers includes nearly all of his own abilities, as much more "potent" power null of the kind he resists in the verse made him lose nearly all of his powers. I guess I'll just remind that Sora's fate hax is a "true" passive (aka, even without him willingly triggering it or anything it's on), and while it'd be irrelevant here out of the type 5 acausality then, it'd still be a factor for determining who's overall stronger, merely who beats who isn't the only factor to consider, after all.

Here, it was proposed as resistance negation layers but it was accepted as "normal" layers.

I should have said this before, if we're using Yang Qi's third key (Acausality type 5), using that key is a bit weird considering he literally transcends his previous key but loses one of his immortality type 8 (the shockwaves from his fight destroyed it). Also I don't know what you mean by qualitative superiority when that key is being above his second key which is above infinite 6D.
Transcend in what way? I presume not in a qualitatively superior context as then it'd be an higher tier, and as implied before I got mixed up with some of the explanations, so ignore that bit.

I don't know what you mean by Sora's stuff (including his resistances) being back by type 1 CM and type 2 info. You should elaborate. You either resist a lolbillion degrees of heat or you don't.
Uh... heat isn't hax (unless "directly" applied by Heat Manip, compared to Fire Manip, for example), it's raw AP, not that it'd matter much here by the AP gap. It basically means that to supress Sora's hax you'd also have to supress type 1 CM and type 2 info at once, and while Yang Qi seemingly has both abilities, it seems they aren't naturally connected per-say, and he doesn't have Reactive Evolution to even consider a possibility where he can combine them or something like that.

Do you mean something acting as a buffer? As for the rest, you meant HGR labelled as immortality (type 8). It entirely depends on Sora's CM resistance layers. I mean, Yang Qi's people would resurrect him if he died but I wouldn't put that on his profile since it would useless outside help lmao.
Yes and yes, it's a type 8 immortality over a innate regeneration, after all, as of a certain CRT the degree of some stuff like immortality can be specified with regen levels.
Eh, it's no different from stuff like Reinhard reviving by Mercurius in Shinza Banshou, or how stuff like Blessed is allowed on the site, it's a passive ability.

Lastly, dying and being resurected by something isn't useful if you can't do anything if you're outranged. Like being resurrected outside the range of the opponent but due to having a lower range, you just die again if you come within the opponent's superior range.

I think I might actually do a match if your next reply isn't good enough, although the match might likely end in an incon.
That'd depend on what stuff can be actively passive and Sora doesn't resist, but beyond that, yeah.

TBH with infinite hax layers you could even do an argument against Nasuverse in the non-smurf list, but yeah, for now the infinite layers would need a CRT, I haven't opposed the infinite 6-D AP/range itself.
Not a priority ATM.
I didn't really mean a "how it works", but rather a "what it has exactly nullified", although that information is nice. Sora's over 27 resistance layers includes nearly all of his own abilities, as much more "potent" power null of the kind he resists in the verse made him lose nearly all of his powers. I guess I'll just remind that Sora's fate hax is a "true" passive (aka, even without him willingly triggering it or anything it's on), and while it'd be irrelevant here out of the type 5 acausality then, it'd still be a factor for determining who's overall stronger, merely who beats who isn't the only factor to consider, after all.

Here, it was proposed as resistance negation layers but it was accepted as "normal" layers.
Thank you for the clarification. 27 resistance layers covering nearly all his abilities makes Yang Qi's powernull layers useless, although I don't know if it would mean his power erasure is useless, as in just erasing said ability (not sure about wiki policty regarding this). Either way, it seems like Sora's passive fatehax will probably negate it, the acausality (type 5) isn't relevant because that is affecting Yang Qi, not what affects Sora.
Transcend in what way? I presume not in a qualitatively superior context as then it'd be an higher tier, and as implied before I got mixed up with some of the explanations, so ignore that bit.
Sage Monarch's theme is transcendence. Going from a lower world to a higher world. Reaching a certain level forces you to ascend to a higher world lest you eventually destroy the one you're on. As in not being able to be there in person, which also true for 5D Yang Qi. The highest world that exists is the God World. Because the God World is the last world, you can't transcend to a higher one because none exist. You can be on the same plane of existence as the God World, even create your own world similar or superior to it but above you (figuratively), no world exists. After some stuff happened, Yang Qi took his own world and transcended the God World's plane of existence, remaining a legend and seemingly never reached by characters until the novel ends... As in, his world became the higher world...And then the novel ended. Ideally, using his third key for a match feels weird because it should be another tier. In the future once he gets a solid tier, then his tier can be properly used, so I am fine if people ignore it and its one listed ability.

Uh... heat isn't hax (unless "directly" applied by Heat Manip, compared to Fire Manip, for example), it's raw AP, not that it'd matter much here by the AP gap. It basically means that to supress Sora's hax you'd also have to supress type 1 CM and type 2 info at once, and while Yang Qi seemingly has both abilities, it seems they aren't naturally connected per-say, and he doesn't have Reactive Evolution to even consider a possibility where he can combine them or something like that.
The degrees was a simply example but my bad, it was a bad example. Yang Qi has both, yes and they're connected but not directly connected. They're both natural inheritances due to his cultivation level. Although the CM type 1/2 is passive. It wouldn't matter though considering Sora's 27 layers.

Also Yang Qi should have RE. Although I don't know what it would grant him after surpassing and defeating an evil version of himself with everything he had...
Yes and yes, it's a type 8 immortality over a innate regeneration, after all, as of a certain CRT the degree of some stuff like immortality can be specified with regen levels.
Eh, it's no different from stuff like Reinhard reviving by Mercurius in Shinza Banshou, or how stuff like Blessed is allowed on the site, it's a passive ability.
So even conceptual erasure brings him back? At-least that is what I am assuming, also not sure about Yang Qi negating this, so I won't comment much because the site eludes me regarding this, due to destroying a type 1/2 concept not automatically being considered HGR negation. As well as Yang Qi's possible HGR negation due to killing the Crown Prince who was blessed by the plot at this point.
That'd depend on what stuff can be actively passive and Sora doesn't resist, but beyond that, yeah.
Yeah, I can't be bothered cross-referencing both profiles for this. I will focus on other projects for now like EER, so I will leave it to others to pursue this. @Deceived3596 I am fine with Sora being above Yang Qi.

Not a priority ATM.
Okay

Thank you for the clarification. 27 resistance layers covering nearly all his abilities makes Yang Qi's powernull layers useless, although I don't know if it would mean his power erasure is useless, as in just erasing said ability (not sure about wiki policty regarding this). Either way, it seems like Sora's passive fatehax will probably negate it, the acausality (type 5) isn't relevant because that is affecting Yang Qi, not what affects Sora.
Depends on what you mean on "erasing said ability", that's quite vague, but beyond that, yeah.

Sage Monarch's theme is transcendence. Going from a lower world to a higher world. Reaching a certain level forces you to ascend to a higher world lest you eventually destroy the one you're on. As in not being able to be there in person, which also true for 5D Yang Qi. The highest world that exists is the God World. Because the God World is the last world, you can't transcend to a higher one because none exist. You can be on the same plane of existence as the God World, even create your own world similar or superior to it but above you (figuratively), no world exists. After some stuff happened, Yang Qi took his own world and transcended the God World's plane of existence, remaining a legend and seemingly never reached by characters until the novel ends... As in, his world became the higher world...And then the novel ended. Ideally, using his third key for a match feels weird because it should be another tier. In the future once he gets a solid tier, then his tier can be properly used, so I am fine if people ignore it and its one listed ability.

The degrees was a simply example but my bad, it was a bad example. Yang Qi has both, yes and they're connected but not directly connected. They're both natural inheritances due to his cultivation level. Although the CM type 1/2 is passive. It wouldn't matter though considering Sora's 27 layers.
Okay then.

Depends on the reasoning for RE to begin with, as I doubt it'd be this scan for the justification, what's shown there seems to just be limited absorption regarding his evil self.

So even conceptual erasure brings him back? At-least that is what I am assuming, also not sure about Yang Qi negating this, so I won't comment much because the site eludes me regarding this, due to destroying a type 1/2 concept not automatically being considered HGR negation. As well as Yang Qi's possible HGR negation due to killing the Crown Prince who was blessed by the plot at this point.
Yes, it's High-Godly in the first place out of restoring from erasure of body, soul, mind, type 1 concept and type 2 information. Merely destroying a type 1/2 concept isn't HGR negation, that's just raw damage that'd prevent someone with Mid-Godly and below from regenerating. For HGR, they'd have to come back even after having their type 1/2 concept deleted, and so for HGR negation it'd have to prevent coming back even with that kind of feats.

Yeah, I can't be bothered cross-referencing both profiles for this. I will focus on other projects for now like EER, so I will leave it to others to pursue this. @Deceived3596 I am fine with Sora being above Yang Qi.
Only the Law Manip seems to be something Sora doesn't resist, but the fate hax severely limits its use, so yeah.

Anyway, Subhuti should also leave 4-B, seeing as he's now High 4-C.

So, Subhuti main offensive abilities are his Space-time Manipulation, BFR and Dimensional Manipulation. All of which are 6-dimensional in potency. On top of several layers of mind, soul, concept, perception, illusion, memory and deconstruction, albeit these are regular 3-dimensional powers and resistances. He also has thought-based death manipulation that negates immortalities via affecting all instances of a being and even their soul. As well as the same concept-based spatial lock as Ji Ning to a far higher degree.

Survivability-wise, he has Low-High regeneration, can possess others and can be reborn (this one isn't combat applicable). And he has Type 4 Acausality.

Anyone currently on the High 4-C list able to handle that or has passives that handle that? Aside from Sun Wukong I guess.
Nominating him for 3rd place in High 4-C after looking through it.

The most badass Captain (The Honkai one) must be above another captain (The Granblue one) because pf his 11D hax.
You sure about that? Because in the thread where the problems of the verse were explained it was said that their haxs don't scale to High 1-C, and considering how the most recent thread to overhaul the verse to the wiki only dealt with AP (granted the tier 4 rating), I'm not sure if the smurf High 1-C hax is currently accepted.

You sure about that? Because in the thread where the problems of the verse were explained it was said that their haxs don't scale to High 1-C, and considering how the most recent thread to overhaul the verse to the wiki only dealt with AP (granted the tier 4 rating), I'm not sure if the smurf High 1-C hax is currently accepted.
Captain is different lol, his true form live in sea of quanta (11-D construct, look at his AP for scan) and passively manipulating it to create his true form. Hyperion.

Depends on what you mean on "erasing said ability", that's quite vague, but beyond that, yeah.
Early on he had a technique called Sagely Sacrifice to remove powers. Later on, he could erase a cultivator's entire lifetieme achievement with a tap.
Depends on the reasoning for RE to begin with, as I doubt it'd be this scan for the justification, what's shown there seems to just be limited absorption regarding his evil self.
For more context, he fell for a devil's sweet words and split himself into two, creating an evil version of him on the same level as him. As they fought, it didn't matter if good Yang Qi improved, because any powerup he gains, his evil version does so too. How do you defeat yourself in this scenario? Well, Yang Qi's method was gaining enlightenment of the Paramount Level (a cultivation level) and somehow this was beyond the RE of the Evil version, which gave Yang Qi the upper hand and tried absorbing his evil version but his evil version said 'LMAO' and gave a final hearty laugh before self-detonating.

As for why he did something so crazy, well, aside from being insane, it is because the technique to split yourself into 2 comes with a huge benefit if one side can subdue and absorb the other (check first scan) and the Evil Yang Qi would rather die than be nutrient for good Yang Qi. It didn't matter though, as Yang Qi gained Paramount enlightenment and as just his will, he came back.
Yes, it's High-Godly in the first place out of restoring from erasure of body, soul, mind, type 1 concept and type 2 information. Merely destroying a type 1/2 concept isn't HGR negation, that's just raw damage that'd prevent someone with Mid-Godly and below from regenerating. For HGR, they'd have to come back even after having their type 1/2 concept deleted, and so for HGR negation it'd have to prevent coming back even with that kind of feats.
I see. I'll probably check back on this at a later date.
Only the Law Manip seems to be something Sora doesn't resist, but the fate hax severely limits its use, so yeah.
If his layered passive fate manipulation can actually affect law manipulation, then there is nothing to discuss. If can't, then he dies due to being exposed to Yang Qi's laws. Not being able to resist and affect laws also complicates things, because what if Yang Qi uses the laws of life and death to affect Sora? Or the laws of space and time to trap him in a space.

Sounds like Power Absorption for the first scan, and Memory Manip for the second one. As the Power Absorption page notes, it's just Power Null + Power Mimicry in a single slot, and the former is cleanly resisted as said before, while the latter is weird here as the materialization of Sora's powers (the Keyblade) is sentient and doesn't allow itself to be wielded by anyone. Memory Manip is a subset of Mind Manip, which is also resisted here.

For more context, he fell for a devil's sweet words and split himself into two, creating an evil version of him on the same level as him. As they fought, it didn't matter if good Yang Qi improved, because any powerup he gains, his evil version does so too. How do you defeat yourself in this scenario? Well, Yang Qi's method was gaining enlightenment of the Paramount Level (a cultivation level) and somehow this was beyond the RE of the Evil version, which gave Yang Qi the upper hand and tried absorbing his evil version but his evil version said 'LMAO' and gave a final hearty laugh before self-detonating.

As for why he did something so crazy, well, aside from being insane, it is because the technique to split yourself into 2 comes with a huge benefit if one side can subdue and absorb the other (check first scan) and the Evil Yang Qi would rather die than be nutrient for good Yang Qi. It didn't matter though, as Yang Qi gained Paramount enlightenment and as just his will, he came back.
Sounds more like Accelerated Development than RE, RE requires new P&As or resistances being made, rather than just raising physical stats.

I see. I'll probably check back on this at a later date.
Sure.

If his layered passive fate manipulation can actually affect law manipulation, then there is nothing to discuss. If can't, then he dies due to being exposed to Yang Qi's laws. Not being able to resist and affect laws also complicates things, because what if Yang Qi uses the laws of life and death to affect Sora? Or the laws of space and time to trap him in a space.
The Fate hax isn't layered, it's baseline 6-D. As weird it may sound, Fate hax doesn't require feats of affecting every kind of (within qualitative level) ability to not fall as a NLF, as the core idea of the ability is merely ensuring that a certain destiny applies, which can be achieved by different means than more direct approaches like Power Null, such as "indirectly" rendering the ability out of character in this context. A simpler way to see Fate manip (generally speaking) is just canon plot armor.

Even leaving the Fate hax at a side, Sora has a layered resistance to death manip and time manip. Trapping in a space is weird when he has specific sealing power null for spatial trapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back