• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, only characters are allowed, look how there's no weapons or civilizations on the list AFAIK.

Also...

Thanks, good luck researching tho.

A single normal resistance (aka, not even layered) can deal with hax that's just unquantificably above baseline at most, that was discussed in-depth in the thread I did on not correlating the number of inflicted targets, range or concentration to potency, let alone from there to layers, as much we don't make up values for an unquantificable stat amp to render it "usable" in matches.

Anyways, even so, I'm fairly sure that still easily bodies Arceus, Makina and Knives, IDK about Xue Ying, and I'm sure Sora resists everything and has way more layered hax, let alone the High-Godly type 8 seemingly not being nullificable here as Yang Qi's negation caps at Mid-Godly looking at the page.

Maybe this thread could be revived.
wait why Sora is above Makina again?

So, a bit of a conundrum on 4-A.

Kratos currently resists every single passive that the Immortals/Celestials in Ergenverse have, out-haxxes them via all of his arsenal being 4-D and can oneshot them beyond anything their immortality and regeneration can handle.

But from what I recall, Captain had Tier 1 passives so he beat Kratos. And Captain's below Ergenverse. What gives?
Question of Curiosity
What 5-D passives does the Captain have?
And what is the Dimension Smurf Ladder of Ergenverse?

Question of Curiosity
What 5-D passives does the Captain have?
And what is the Dimension Smurf Ladder of Ergenverse?
Idk, I just remember someone mentioning that before.

Ergen is non-smurf but it has dozens of layers of hax plus passive mind/soul/power null/paralysis IIRC.

Yeah I do get what you mean, it's that SCP-179 considers it her brother and had dire consequences on her.

Wait are you agreeing?
I wouldn't take a character deeming an inanimate object as a family member meaning the inanimate object is now a character for our purposes per say.

Aka, no.

But from what I recall, Captain had Tier 1 passives so he beat Kratos. And Captain's below Ergenverse. What gives?
People not nominating for higher positions, nor making matches tbh.

Most of the arguably bad placements exist because of those reasons alone.

I thought most of them were just indexed as weapons or phenomena pages (like how we have many Real World pages on random natural disasters) out of that.

Quick Question
Say a character is Tier Low 2-C and only has 4-D Hax and 4-D resistances BUT they have an immortality Type 8/9 that’s based around a 5-D Being/Existence

Is that character still considered a Smurf?

also outside of kanchou,does anyone in HI are smurf ? I mean kiana does have feat to defeat or take control the power of will of the honkai right ? I'm maybe wrong cuz I'm skip all the final act story considering it somehow was so sleepy

So, a bit of a conundrum on 4-A.

Kratos currently resists every single passive that the Immortals/Celestials in Ergenverse have, out-haxxes them via all of his arsenal being 4-D and can oneshot them beyond anything their immortality and regeneration can handle.

no match was made and I did not bother.

tbh it should be characters from Granblue as Bahamut is the one that has passives and has 7D deletion
Captain just has some uber-strong Fate and causality hax at 6D + other stuff that makes him hard to kill and can summon Bahamut (which is slower since if its bahamut itself fighting he doesn't need to summon to get his passives)

Last edited:
I mean, only characters are allowed, look how there's no weapons or civilizations on the list AFAIK.

Also...

Thanks, good luck researching tho.

A single normal resistance (aka, not even layered) can deal with hax that's just unquantificably above baseline at most, that was discussed in-depth in the thread I did on not correlating the number of inflicted targets, range or concentration to potency, let alone from there to layers, as much we don't make up values for an unquantificable stat amp to render it "usable" in matches.

Anyways, even so, I'm fairly sure that still easily bodies Arceus, Makina and Knives, IDK about Xue Ying, and I'm sure Sora resists everything and has way more layered hax, let alone the High-Godly type 8 seemingly not being nullificable here as Yang Qi's negation caps at Mid-Godly looking at the page.

Maybe this thread could be revived.
Looking back it seems that Xue Ying does have some layered hax, so for now I'd propose this minor rearrangement for Low 1-C

1. Ren Amamiya

2. Shallow Vernal

3. Meng Hao

4. Characters from Magi

5. Battler Ushiromiya

6. Characters from Nasuverse

7. Sora

8. Xue Ying

9. Yang Qi

10. Arceus (Speed Equal) / Makina (Speed Equal) / Knives (Speed Unequal)

I thought most of them were just indexed as weapons or phenomena pages (like how we have many Real World pages on random natural disasters) out of that.
Most of them are like SCP-034 and SCP-2935, usually the ones that have an animate mention have their separate key like this one

Off topic but Arceus below Sora?

General questions regarding smurf potency vs abstract fundamentality

1. Would 4-D Powernull work against 4-D Conceptual Powernull Resistance?
2. Would 5-D Powernull work against 4-D Conceptual Powernull Resistance?
3. Would 4-D Conceptual Powernull work against 5-D (Not Conceptual) Powernull Resistance?

General questions regarding smurf potency vs abstract fundamentality

1. Would 4-D Powernull work against 4-D Conceptual Powernull Resistance?
2. Would 5-D Powernull work against 4-D Conceptual Powernull Resistance?
3. Would 4-D Conceptual Powernull work against 5-D (Not Conceptual) Powernull Resistance?
1. Depends on the power null and its layers
2. Yes
3. No.

Balthasar Gelt for 10th 9-B, he starts with thought-based layered and conceptual turning the opponent into a statue of gold while Zi-O doesn't seem to be as quick on the draw as Gelt is.

Most of them are like SCP-034 and SCP-2935, usually the ones that have an animate mention have their separate key like this one

Off topic but Arceus below Sora?
That'd be more for organization purposes as the way SCPs are indexed isn't too friendly for our page format, so this just leads into only certain keys being usable for the purposes of the list.

Sora already stomped Arceus as soon he got 6-D.

why is sora above yang qi
Short answer: Sora already stomped Xue Ying.

Long answer: After a good discussion it was deemed that Yang Qi has currently baseline hax, that combined with defensive abilities like type 5 acausality getting lower priority than offensive abilities (aka, hax), means that he overall just goes down the list (as much Tokyo Babel got removed in the non-smurf list by otherwise barely having any hax), below characters with proper hax layers and stuff.

That'd be more for organization purposes as the way SCPs are indexed isn't too friendly for our page format, so this just leads into only certain keys being usable for the purposes of the list.

Long answer: After a good discussion it was deemed that Yang Qi has currently baseline hax, that combined with defensive abilities like type 5 acausality getting lower priority than offensive abilities (aka, hax), means that he overall just goes down the list (as much Tokyo Babel got removed in the non-smurf list by otherwise barely having any hax), below characters with proper hax layers and stuff.
But does Sora love goooooold?

So, why does Sora is above Makina again?

Same reason Makina is tied with Arceus and Knives in the non-smurf list, I suppose, if in doubt climb the ranks with matches.

no. The hax layers for yang qi hasn`t been rejcted its still there

no. The hax layers for yang qi hasn`t been rejcted its still there
They haven't been formally accepted by the staff, that combined with even the supporters of that verse being conflicted at best on it being infinite layers to begin with means you'd have to make a CRT on the matter if you want to push for it.

I don't see why Makina can't just nuke Sora over and over again
What does she has again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back