• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sora is one of these character with such an ass profile that he shouldn't even be in the list
It's one of the top 10 largest profiles on the wiki and has citations everywhere lmao.

Most of her haxes and resistances are in unquantifiable layers and conceptual

Also, since Shallow Vernal that comes from the same verse as Makina is here, Makina shouldn't be here anyway
Unquantificable layers? That'd be still baseline for our purposes as much we don't extrapolate the potency of an stat amp to render it "usable", either way, Sora has over 27 resistance layers to stuff on a type 1 concept and type 2 info level.

I guess, although this'd still matter for the non-smurf list.

Look at the Kirby profile and tell me that's the sign of a good profile
Size ≠ Quality. Just look at his P&A

Depends on how it's formatted, and you can't really complain when you support a certain verse with the literal largest page on the site

I used tabbers within tabbers, multiple blog posts, multiple verse-specific power pages, and even compressable lists, it's a very high-quality page, it doesn't even rely on the Notable Attacks/Techniques section to justify P&As like other certain pages on the site.

Depends on how it's formatted, and you can't really complain when you support a certain verse with the literal largest page on the site

I used tabbers within tabbers, multiple blog posts, multiple verse-specific power pages, and even compressable lists, it's a very high-quality page, it doesn't even rely on the Notable Attacks/Techniques section to justify P&As like other certain pages on the site.
And we say that's a bad profile in formatting and want a verse-power for it

Unquantificable layers? That'd be still baseline for our purposes as much we don't extrapolate the potency of an stat amp to render it "usable", either way, Sora has over 27 resistance layers to stuff on a type 1 concept and type 2 info level.
Wut? How is that baseline? I don't understand

Wut? How is that baseline? I don't understand
Uh... just check this, but basically, it'd be quite assumptive to make up an arbitrarily high number of layers when the only information given is that there's "unquantificable" layers, that said, may you be more specific on how it's an "unquantificable" amount otherwise?

Uh... just check this, but basically, it'd be quite assumptive to make up an arbitrarily high number of layers when the only information given is that there's "unquantificable" layers, that said, may you be more specific on how it's an "unquantificable" amount otherwise?
Because she's like farming layers from fighting her rivals for hundreds million of years while her Reactive Evolution kicks in and still isn't enough to even getting an upperhand?

Because she's like farming layers from fighting her rivals for hundreds million of years while her Reactive Evolution kicks in and still isn't enough to even getting an upperhand?
I presume such rivals also have comparable RE that keeps raising accordingly as well? If so, what hax stuff this includes?

I presume such rivals also have comparable RE that keeps raising accordingly as well? If so, what hax stuff this includes?
because if her rival didn't have comparable RE then she will swoop down and ratio'd him, which she can't

all of her hax

because if her rival didn't have comparable RE then she will swoop down and ratio'd him, which she can't

all of her hax
Eh... then this standard applies:

Instances where Character A defeats Character B, Character B fails to defeat a Character A, or the like, aren't enough for Character A to have resistances to all the powers Character B has. Multiple factors such as Character-Induced Stupidity, Plot-Induced Stupidity and/or a Speed Blitz can be at play if no further details are given. Cases like this may include complicated, long fights Character B may want to win due to significant reasons, even if the details of the battle weren't clearly detailed. Exceptions include instances where it's explicitly indicated that "all of Character B's powers won't work on Character A", or equivalents.
So I wouldn't be a fan of extrapolating layers from something like this.

Anyways, she can't really put down Sora's High-Godly, while Sora can nuke her from the cosmology with over 27 layered conceptual/info EE across the 6-D space.

Wtf is the difference between power null and conceptual power null 💀
Honestly I’ve never subscribed to the idea that something being conceptual in its mechanics necessarily makes it a more powerful ability.

Like is conceptual Ice manipulation better than ice manip that’s colder than AZ?

Honestly I’ve never subscribed to the idea that something being conceptual in its mechanics necessarily makes it a more powerful ability.

Like is conceptual Ice manipulation better than ice manip that’s colder than AZ?
There's nothing that makes an ability that's conceptual inherently better than an ability that's not conceptual unless that's how it works in the story the ability originates from.

The idea that it does is just VSWiki brainrot.

Huh? Nothing is being extrapolated. Their reactive evolution let's them be the version of themselves that will win, growing in stats and resistance. Such as if affected by a hax they will then resist it. Makina fought other beings with this same type of RE and they fought each other for like million of years or smthing along that amount of time. Thus unquantifiable

It's not considered baseline, otherwise the unquantifiable on her profile wouldn't be a thing. That is not below any standard..

How dare you insult my totally perfect and in no way incomprehensible and awful to look at profile

But yeah in all seriousness the thing would be better if I just made a verse power page/blog for all the psyker stuff. Sadly, powers that be behind warhammer literally told me no when I made a sandbox for that page and just told me to dump the powers on the page and that it would be fine lol

Thing is that it seems it's being quite left up in the air if the RE was involved to derive "unquantificable" layers from to begin with. Additionally, haxlords just fistfighting doesn't mean both fighters resist their hax, as much they can simply leave it at a side for PIS/CIS reasons as the standard mentioned in the Resistance page itself says.

It's possible the page is just outdated as those standards were quite more recent IIRC, so I wouldn't rely too much on that either.

Thing is that it seems it's being quite left up in the air if the RE was involved to derive "unquantificable" layers from to begin with. Additionally, haxlords just fistfighting doesn't mean both fighters resist their hax, as much they can simply leave it at a side for PIS/CIS reasons as the standard mentioned in the Resistance page itself says.

It's possible the page is just outdated as those standards were quite more recent IIRC, so I wouldn't rely too much on that either.
Its literally stated in isekai peace they fist fight because they resist each other hax

That'd be more for organization purposes as the way SCPs are indexed isn't too friendly for our page format, so this just leads into only certain keys being usable for the purposes of the list.
I see, yeah having that nature comes with its own set of obstacles that one has to overcome, speaking of that could someone with environmental destruction be brought into a tier?

I'm just going to quote the OP

• Characters only qualify for a tier if they are physically in that tier themselves. Tiers through amps that increases both Attack Potency and Durability also works, and the same applies to tiers via technology.

At this point you'd be better going more direct to evaluate.

Anyway, Subhuti should also leave 4-B, seeing as he's now High 4-C.

So, Subhuti main offensive abilities are his Space-time Manipulation, BFR and Dimensional Manipulation. All of which are 6-dimensional in potency. On top of several layers of mind, soul, concept, perception, illusion, memory and deconstruction, albeit these are regular 3-dimensional powers and resistances. He also has thought-based death manipulation that negates immortalities via affecting all instances of a being and even their soul. As well as the same concept-based spatial lock as Ji Ning to a far higher degree.

Survivability-wise, he has Low-High regeneration, can possess others and can be reborn (this one isn't combat applicable). And he has Type 4 Acausality.

Anyone currently on the High 4-C list able to handle that or has passives that handle that? Aside from Sun Wukong I guess.

Anyway, Subhuti should also leave 4-B, seeing as he's now High 4-C.

So, Subhuti main offensive abilities are his Space-time Manipulation, BFR and Dimensional Manipulation. All of which are 6-dimensional in potency. On top of several layers of mind, soul, concept, perception, illusion, memory and deconstruction, albeit these are regular 3-dimensional powers and resistances. He also has thought-based death manipulation that negates immortalities via affecting all instances of a being and even their soul. As well as the same concept-based spatial lock as Ji Ning to a far higher degree.

Survivability-wise, he has Low-High regeneration, can possess others and can be reborn (this one isn't combat applicable). And he has Type 4 Acausality.

Anyone currently on the High 4-C list able to handle that or has passives that handle that? Aside from Sun Wukong I guess.
only wukong and yhwach is a smurf in High 4C , the rest are non smurf

@TheGreatJedi13:
Regarding 4-A Captain, what are his smurf passives, how do they work and what Dimensional Smurf Ladder do they reach?

(Since I can't ping staff) Planck69:
Regarding 4-A Kratos, what are his smurf passives (assuming he has any), what Dimensional Smurf Ladder do they reach and what are Kratos most prominent/potent hax?

(Since I can't ping staff) Planck69:
Regarding 4-A Kratos, what are his smurf passives (assuming he has any), what Dimensional Smurf Ladder do they reach and what are Kratos most prominent/potent hax?
Regular users can't ping generally.

Anyways, Kratos has no passives but everything on his page is 4-D.

@TheGreatJedi13:
Regarding 4-A Captain, what are his smurf passives, how do they work and what Dimensional Smurf Ladder do they reach?
Cosmology crt was accepted by CRT scaling isn't yet done so it doesn't reflect on his last keys.
The 4-A Captain has only his innate Nature as a singularity which is Fate, causality hax up to 6D via free will.
This one is complicated to explain because there is weird immunity because of nature or irregular systems
But to summarize. People who can affect Type 4 Acausal in the series with hax are not capable of Affecting Type 4 Acausal of the Otherworld and these are all at 6D.
But free will which is unique to living being in the verse is capable of resisting hax to this level that as long as they believe or continue to move forward they will be fated to reach their goal regardless of how many times Otherworlders hax causality and history.
Captain singularity nature has only Type 4 Acausal which Otherworld can affect to completely erase him from all of history but with King's Eye and Testament, this hax no longer affects him
furthermore. There are irregular Law system that makes it so that no matter how superior or strong your law hax is if you do not have permission to alter the law system of Astral or Otherworld you cannot affect them (This law System is basically 7D as they are upheld by Astral God and Sky-God) so his Type 8 Immortality although it exists within the world. to affect it you need 7D law hax because it was created by Astral Law hax
There are also these layers of resistance in the entire debuff and buff system as they fought otherworlders which also includes resistance negation that ignores resistance but not immunity and GodSight which ignores the whole system of Resistance and Resistance negations

he is capable of resisting EE up to 7D after fighting Avatar
he doesn't have any other 7D resistance until his tier 2 keys.
Still, he can summon Bahamut which is uh yeah refer to below.

TLDR: Captain's Hax dimensional ladder is complicated because 4D-6D resistances and shenanigans

But Bahamut who is also 4-A has passives which are powernull, deconstruction, and negates healing and regeneration up to high godly now and are in 7D.
Bahamut resistances are also at 7D for being above even Speakers who also have 7D hax and resistance in Primal Beast Physiology and trivialized everything below 7D for basically encompassing all of it yet being unbound by it

TLDR: Bahamut has 7D hax resistance and the ability

Regular users can't ping generally.

Anyways, Kratos has no passives but everything on his page is 4-D.
So EVERY hax on Kratos Page is 4-D? That's impressive
Cosmology crt was accepted by CRT scaling isn't yet done so it doesn't reflect on his last keys.
The 4-A Captain has only his innate Nature as a singularity which is Fate, causality hax up to 6D via free will.
This one is complicated to explain because there is weird immunity because of nature or irregular systems
But to summarize. People who can affect Type 4 Acausal in the series with hax are not capable of Affecting Type 4 Acausal of the Otherworld and these are all at 6D.
But free will which is unique to living being in the verse is capable of resisting hax to this level that as long as they believe or continue to move forward they will be fated to reach their goal regardless of how many times Otherworlders hax causality and history.
Captain singularity nature has only Type 4 Acausal which Otherworld can affect to completely erase him from all of history but with King's Eye and Testament, this hax no longer affects him
furthermore. There are irregular Law system that makes it so that no matter how superior or strong your law hax is if you do not have permission to alter the law system of Astral or Otherworld you cannot affect them (This law System is basically 7D as they are upheld by Astral God and Sky-God) so his Type 8 Immortality although it exists within the world. to affect it you need 7D law hax because it was created by Astral Law hax
There are also these layers of resistance in the entire debuff and buff system as they fought otherworlders which also includes resistance negation that ignores resistance but not immunity and GodSight which ignores the whole system of Resistance and Resistance negations

he is capable of resisting EE up to 7D after fighting Avatar
he doesn't have any other 7D resistance until his tier 2 keys.
Still, he can summon Bahamut which is uh yeah refer to below.

TLDR: Captain's Hax dimensional ladder is complicated because 4D-6D resistances and shenanigans

But Bahamut who is also 4-A has passives which are powernull, deconstruction, and negates healing and regeneration up to high godly now and are in 7D.
Bahamut resistances are also at 7D for being above even Speakers who also have 7D hax and resistance in Primal Beast Physiology and trivialized everything below 7D for basically encompassing all of it yet being unbound by it

TLDR: Bahamut has 7D hax resistance and the ability
Sooooo
What I understand from this is....

The Captain's Fate, Law and Causality Hax specifically and his Acausal 4 resistances (I.E: Fate, Causality, Precog, etc), EE resistance and Law Resistance specifically all cap at 6-D

The Captain has 7-D Type 8 Immortality

And the rest of his hax and resistances that aren't attributed to his Fate, Law, Causality Hax or Acausal Nature should in all likelihood be 3-D

Lemme know if Im correct

And the rest of his hax and resistances that aren't attributed to his Fate, Law, Causality Hax or Acausal Nature should in all likelihood be 3-D

Lemme know if Im correct
6D since he managed to debuff otherworlders like Maxwell in this key and these go in layers as such
baseline = base resistance
2nd layer = resistance with Veil which is guaranteed to block affliction
3rd layer = full debuff resistance which makes even debuffs with more than 100% chance to be resisted and can resist even debuffs that ignore veil

He doesn't have GodSight unlike Kikuri, bahamut etc. so his debuff is at best can afflict 2nd layer but his resistance can go up to 3rd layer.

as for his resistance to powernull. he just has abilities that cannot be negated unless he dies or resurrect
the entire debuff system is basically what is in his resistance as all those also fall under buff/debuff system in the verse
The Captain's Fate, Law and Causality Hax specifically and his Acausal 4 resistances (I.E: Fate, Causality, Precog, etc), EE resistance and Law Resistance specifically all cap at 6-D
I don't remember him having Law hax resistance until tier 2 key or above only his Type 8 immortality is under a system that prevents it from being law haxed

Ji Ning for 4th 4-B after removing Subhuti. Multi-layered mind, soul, perception, memory and concept manipulation. 6-dimensional concept level destruction, dimensional travel and spatial manipulation. Not to mention fate manipulation and precognition that works on Type 4 Acausals, the ability to fuse into space-time itself to avoid attacks, the highest raw power in the tier and his insane skill level.

I'm just going to quote the OP

At this point you'd be better going more direct to evaluate.
The last part of it answers my question, so this guy Alto Clef is able to null & resist beings & various hax on a higher level than it and is High 7-C with a dice, so I wonder where would he would be placed? I'm thinking at least 6th place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back