• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Revengers Discussion Thread!

Thats pretty stupid and disingenuous for an accurate scaling. Especially when i can prove it otherwise
If calc stacking would be allowed some verses would get for example a speed way higher than what they should be, so it's not necessarily a dumb rule, but it can be annoying sometimes.

If calc stacking would be allowed some verses would get for example a speed way higher than what they should be, so it's not necessarily a dumb rule, but it can be annoying sometimes.
I didnt use a calculation nor did i lie with what i said about the feat. if you can clearly see someone is using their full speed output it shouldnt be a problem to use their given speed. That's literally should be the point of telling people their that fast

I didnt use a calculation nor did i lie with what i said about the feat. if you can clearly see someone is using their full speed output it shouldnt be a problem to use their given speed. That's literally should be the point of telling people their that fast
You used a speed that you got from a calculation, so it's calc stacking.

Because it's calc stacking... Could you just read the rules about it instead of arguing with me?
Imagine thinking im arguing. Its not a argument when im right . Their rules aren't the law and arguing is how most of these feats i got accepted became true especially when their inconsistent and rules get tweaked weekly. 😂

Imagine thinking im arguing. Its not a argument when im right . Their rules aren't the law and arguing is how most of these feats i got accepted became true especially when their inconsistent and rules get tweaked weekly. 😂
Good luck getting it accepted then.

What would you guys think, if I said that Osanai is near Hanma's strength?
It wouldnt be wrong honestly. Kisaki only targeted notorious delinquents with reputations for being monster fighters. He went after Mikey, Izana, Kazutora, Hanma and Osanai. I was making a Kazutora profile since he has some of the best durability feats. He has air manipulation for his punch that got blocked by Draken, High Pain tolerance, He took over 100 bloodlusted mikey hits and could still stand in the anime. He also has stealth mastery for sneaking up on shinichiro when he killed him and when he saved Takemichi from being killed by Kisaki. He would have had to sneak into the building and take out multiple guards, weapon mastery for his usage of the pipe, and he has a speed feat for saving Takemichi from kisaki's gun similar to how izana and Draken did it. If you look at the panels the gun was shot first. Meaning Kazutora would have had to travel atleast the distance of kisaki to takemichi to save him since the distance can't be measured fully we can use the minimum.

Aren't the results in newton?
Yeah 16k newtons is Class 5
And also how did the result become 13 times higher just because he moved 13 meters with it? Moving 2 meters with it requires the same amount of energy as moving 13 meters with it. (Assuming it's at the same speed)
the result changed with the distance the first calc is just for him lifting it, the 2nd is all motion involved. It could be wrong thats why i made 2 calcs for it, its no lower than Superhuman though since he did it with 1 arm. Mikey's says peak human but its superhuman too since both done with 1 arm.

Yes, but the first one is 1018 newtons, which is only Above Average Human.
With 1 arm it is but the effort he did it compared to Chifuyu who was using both arms makes it at least superhuman imo. Dont forget the cabinet isn't empty so the weight could be off by atleast 100lbs

With 1 arm it is but the effort he did it compared to Chifuyu who was using both arms makes it at least superhuman imo. Dont forget the cabinet isn't empty so the weight could be off by atleast 100lbs
Also, didn't you use 117 kgs for the cabinet? Or is that something else?

Also, didn't you use 117 kgs for the cabinet? Or is that something else?
Yeah i used that for the weight of the cabinet but i didnt include the extra weight of the stuff on the inside of the cabinet which I probably should have since they are moving furniture that was already in the house and full lol

Yeah i used that for the weight of the cabinet but i didnt include the extra weight of the stuff on the inside of the cabinet which I probably should have since they are moving furniture that was already in the house and full lol
But the cabinet is only 58 kgs according to the site that you linked.

But the cabinet is only 58 kgs according to the site that you linked.
I think i added weight i did this calc half sleep last night i might have to go back over it again but I remember doing math to get that 117.934 kg number, i'll get back to you on it . I have to redownload discord i'll resend it on there, but the Kazutora calc should be good

ahh nvm after i read the manga, sanzu wasnt showed known the part when shinichiro was jumping on the river

High Hypersonic+ definitely doesn't work though, because it would count as an outlier. The Hypersonic result is already messy enough, it shouldn't be higher than that.
Not sure how it would be an outlier when its the same as the other feats scaled like this and the anime proves it happens because you hesr the gunshot at the end of the episode. Kazutora hasnt been animated yet

Back