• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Revengers Discussion Thread!

Not sure how it would be an outlier when its the same as the other feats scaled like this and the anime proves it happens because you hesr the gunshot at the end of the episode. Kazutora hasnt been animated yet
It would be an outlier because High Hypersonic is too high.

According to who? This is a adult version of Kazutora at his physical peak fresh out of prison in an already OP fast verse. By my understanding that is not an outlier
So since we don't know how this Kazutora would compare to other characters, would we not use this for scaling at all?

So since we don't know how this Kazutora would compare to other characters, would we not use this for scaling at all?
Timeskip Kazutora is around the same age as Shinichiro, Wakasa, Benkei and Takeomi in the final arc and would be presumed weaker than them when they were young delinquents based on the power and influence they always had and Also Shinichiro with his new feat. If anything he is comparable to them and I highly doubt he's stronger.

Timeskip Kazutora is around the same age as Shinichiro, Wakasa, Benkei and Takeomi in the final arc and would be presumed weaker than them when they were young delinquents based on the power and influence they always had and Also Shinichiro with his new feat. If anything he is comparable to them and I highly doubt he's stronger.
I don't think we can scale them to each other though just because of age. We don't know anything about this Kazutora, he could possibly be even faster than them. In my opinion we should either just say that future Kazutora is comparable to himself when he was in Valhalla, or just not use this feat for scaling at all.

I don't think we can scale them to each other though just because of age. We don't know anything about this Kazutora, he could possibly be even faster than them.
Thats too much heavy assuming when he clearly wouldnt be based off reputation and feats of other characters that went to prison. South and Izana took over the prisons they were in because they were presented ss the strongest. If Wakui wanted that to be Kazutora he would have did it in the manga like he did for those 2.
In my opinion we should either just say that future Kazutora is comparable to himself when he was in Valhalla, or just not use this feat for scaling at all.
So you would rather compare an adult to a teenage version of himsef pre-prison rather than other adults who have shown feats comparable to the strongest in the verse after he has 10 years of working out and fighting under his belt? That makes 0 sense.

Thats too much heavy assuming when he clearly wouldnt be based off reputation and feats of other characters that went to prison. South and Izana took over the prisons they were in because they were presented ss the strongest. If Wakui wanted that to be Kazutora he would have did it in the manga like he did for those 2.
We don't know anything about this Kazutora though. He could have trained as much as he possibly could, to the point where he could surprass them. Kazutora in general is hard to scale, because the only proper feats he has are durability feats, which are actually really good, so based on that he might have even been one of the strongest at the time, with great potential that could let him become faster than the legendary duo.

We don't know anything about this Kazutora though.
Based on the manga and volume backstory booklets he is presumed slightly weaker than Baji but stronger than Chifuyu. All toman founders are strong fighters because Mikey only likes strong fighters.
He could have trained as much as he possibly could, to the point where he could surprass them.
He could have. That doesn't mean he's stronger than Mikey, Taiju, South or Izana who are still far stronger than the duo and it still would make him comparable to the duo. Wakasa owns a gym and is still in tip top shape. He has better access to training than Kazutora does, all you can do in prison is brawl, pushups, run around the yard and other stuff. Wakasa can do all of that with better equipment. So whatever you say for Kazutora i can counter with Wakasa.
Kazutora in general is hard to scale, because the only proper feats he has are durability feats, which are actually really good, so based on that he might have even been one of the strongest at the time, with great potential that could let him become faster than the legendary duo.
If Kazutora reached that level he would have done more during this time of this feat, also in Bonten arc because he kept involving himself but wss limited because he knows he wouldnt do much against them, but he couldn't because he is weaker than the time skip versions of the high tiers but still considered strong.

Based on the manga and volume backstory booklets he is presumed slightly weaker than Baji but stronger than Chifuyu. All toman founders are strong fighters because Mikey only likes strong fighters.

He could have. That doesn't mean he's stronger than Mikey, Taiju, South or Izana who are still far stronger than the duo and it still would make him comparable to the duo. Wakasa owns a gym and is still in tip top shape. He has better access to training than Kazutora does, all you can do in prison is brawl, pushups, run around the yard and other stuff. Wakasa can do all of that with better equipment. So whatever you say for Kazutora i can counter with Wakasa.

If Kazutora reached that level he would have done more during this time of this feat, also in Bonten arc because he kept involving himself but wss limited because he knows he wouldnt do much against them, but he couldn't because he is weaker than the time skip versions of the high tiers but still considered strong.
But if we would scale Wakasa and Benkei to future Kazutora, that means some characters who are still only around 16 could be scaled to it. Wouldn't that be a problem?

But if we would scale Wakasa and Benkei to future Kazutora, that means some characters who are still only around 16 could be scaled to it. Wouldn't that be a problem?
Actually now that I think about it it's not a bad idea, because only the top tiers would scale to it.

The only 16 year old i think is Senju. Everyone else is 17 and older and i don't see a problem because the strongest younger characters have always been comparable to the older strong characters and they already lost to multiple people far younger than them. Taiju low diffed the duo at 18 or 19 (he's 2 years younger than Izana, but Takemichi brought Taiju to his knees. Senju had to step in for the duo to fight South, Mikey kicked Takeomi and he didnt want to fight back when his nickname is supposed to be "God of War". Even Koko could damage Benkei even though he's weaker. Izana solo'd multiple trained prison guards too who probably have krav maga experience since cops and army vets train in it.

The only 16 year old i think is Senju. Everyone else is 17 and older and i don't see a problem because the strongest younger characters have always been comparable to the older strong characters and they already lost to multiple people far younger than them. Taiju low diffed the duo at 18 or 19 (he's 2 years younger than Izana, but Takemichi brought Taiju to his knees. Senju had to step in for the duo to fight South, Mikey kicked Takeomi and he didnt want to fight back when his nickname is supposed to be "God of War". Even Koko could damage Benkei even though he's weaker. Izana solo'd multiple trained prison guards too who probably have krav maga experience since cops and army vets train in it.
Is it good like this?
Adult Kazutora: Hypersonic
Wakasa and Benkei: At least Hypersonic (Should be faster than adult Kazutora)
Kanto Manji Arc Taiju: At least Hypersonic (Fought and defeated the legendary duo)
Dark Impulse South: At least Hypersonic, likely higher (Blitzed Wakasa and Benkei), eventually even higher (He became even faster after getting knocked down by Senju)
Senju: At least Hypersonic, likely far higher (Blitzed Dark Impulse South and could fight him even after he became faster)
Izana: At least Hypersonic, possibly higher (Should be faster than adult Kazutora, and should be comparable to South and maybe even Senju)
Mikey: At least Hypersonic, likely far higher (Is the fastest character in the verse by far)

Last edited:
Is it good like this?
Kanto Manji Arc Taiju: At least Hypersonic (Fought and defeated the legendary duo)
Dark Impulse South: At least Hypersonic, likely higher (Blitzed Wakasa and Benkei), eventually even higher (He became even faster after getting knocked down by Senju)
Senju: At least Hypersonic, likely far higher (Blitzed Dark Impulse South and could fight him even after he became faster)
Izana: At least Hypersonic, possibly higher (Should be faster than adult Kazutora, and should be comparable to South and maybe even Senju)
Mikey: At least Hypersonic, likely far higher (Is the fastest character in the verse by far)
Yeah that looks good. I forgot to add this one before you made that, i got a hypersonic+ for Mikey using the sound barrier feat formula

Mikey's speed calculation counts as calc stacking (My Kakucho blitzing Angry calculation was very similar and got rejected for calc stacking), but the Takemichi one looks good.
Thats bs whoever rejected it. That would mean they saying Takemichi doesnt even have subsonic reactions because that's literally what they say use for every feat. Calc stacking would be using supersonic, they cant be having all these inconsistent rules just to keep denying calcs.

Thats bs whoever rejected it. That would mean they saying Takemichi doesnt even have subsonic reactions because that's literally what they say use for every feat. Calc stacking would be using supersonic, they cant be having all these inconsistent rules just to keep denying calcs.
It's calc stacking because you calculated how much time it takes Takemichi to move a centimeter, just like how I calculated how much time it takes Angry to move a centimeter. You technically did another calculation inside the calculation to calculate Mikey's speed, which is the definition of calc stacking, but I also think this shouldn't be a problem, but we have to live with it.

It's calc stacking because you calculated how much time it takes Takemichi to move a centimeter, just like how I calculated how much time it takes Angry to move a centimeter. You technically did another calculation inside the calculation to calculate Mikey's speed,
Literally every calculation has multiple calculations in them even sound barrier calc thats accepted at 1207
which is the definition of calc stacking, but I also think this shouldn't be a problem, but we have to live with it.
They cant be picking and choosing like that. If the sound barrier calc was acceptable your angry calc should be too and so should this one

I don't think Air Manipulation and Weapon Mastery are needed.
I think Sanzu should get pain tolerance since he fought Kakucho, then hit by a wrench by him on the train, thrown out of the train while it was moving then also tanked the motorcycle all in I would say about 15 minutes at most with no time to heal he never showed signs of pain until the motorcycle hit him

I think Sanzu should get pain tolerance since he fought Kakucho, then hit by a wrench by him on the train, thrown out of the train while it was moving then also tanked the motorcycle all in I would say about 15 minutes at most with no time to heal he never showed signs of pain until the motorcycle hit him
Takemichi should also have it for obvious reasons.

i think Senju should get Accelerated Development and after image creation for the South fight. The last panel says "Senju's true strength" and she definitely got stronger and faster during the fight enough to knock south to the ground, something Draken couldnt even do.
That's just Senju with her true potential.

Kazutora profile is up. Still making Mucho since he has a Class 5 feat and more

Is it good like this?
I'll let you update these since i agree with them.

Back