• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Revengers Discussion Thread!

Didn't he turn off the light before Kisaki shoots him? This feat wasn't explained or shown that well. I think it makes more sense that analysing that Kazutora moved Takemichi away from a point-bank bullet after it was already fired.
No. Thats incorrect, the anime shows the exact same thing as the panel. After he aims the gun he sqeezes the trigger then shoots it before any light switch is touched. Kazutora isn't even animated yet and kisaki pulled the trigger. You never see a "flicker" sound signifying the light cutting out before the feat. the last episode of the anime proves your statement wrong

The chance that the feat is being misinterpreted as the light being turned off after the bullet is shot is very high. Why does Kazutora turn off the light after Kisaki shoots? Logically, you have to think he has to do that before the room becomes dark in order to save Takemichi more easier and effective. Actually never mind, the distance between Takamichi's head and the gun is virtually zero. There's no way for Kazutora to save him if he turns off the light after the bullet is shot.

The anime doesn't prove your point either. It shows us that Kisaki shooting and the room going dark are simultaneous, which leads to my interpretation above. It makes much less sense for Kazutora to turn off the light after the bullet is shot than he has to do it before the bullet is shot at Takemichi at point blank.

The chance that the feat is being misinterpreted as the light being turned off after the bullet is shot is very high. Why does Kazutora turn off the light after Kisaki shoots? Logically, you have to think he has to do that before the room becomes dark in order to save Takemichi more easier and effective. Actually never mind, the distance between Takamichi's head and the gun is virtually zero. There's no way for Kazutora to save him if he turns off the light after the bullet is shot.
Too much assuming and the feat already got accepted after multiple discussions.
The anime doesn't prove your point either. It shows us that Kisaki shooting and the room going dark are simultaneous, which leads to my interpretation above. It makes much less sense for Kazutora to turn off the light after the bullet is shot than he has to do it before the bullet is shot at Takemichi at point blank.
It actually does because its in line with the manga. If he cuts the light switch off simultaneously that still makes my point Correct because he would still have to travel a much farther distance than the bullet from the muzzle to reach takemichi at at least the length of kisaki's arm and the length of the muzzle. Which is a super lowball since you yourself said he did it simultaneously with the light going out. You proved my point while trying to argue against it lol. This feat is High Hypersonic+ based off the statements you just said which is what i scaled and yet only the lowbal was accepted.

Last edited:
Even though its already assumed, Ken Wakui confirmed Ryusei is apart of the main story, but didnt want to reveal if he pops up in Tokyo Revengers and not just ALFKB

Kazutora profile is up. Still making Mucho since he has a Class 5 feat and more

Changed some stuff, hope you don't mind.

900kj futures Takemichi feat got posted . think Hina tanking the truck can be scaled too since she survived the crash and threw Takemichi away but died in the explosion https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Mastrad1234/Recal_takemichi_tanks_car's_explosion
I don't think in this case it matters that it's adult Takemichi, because he didn't train and if he became stronger then only a little bit, but I would argue that his younger body is stronger because it is used to fighting while as an adult he didn't do any physical activites.

I don't think in this case it matters that it's adult Takemichi, because he didn't train and if he became stronger then only a little bit, but I would argue that his younger body is stronger because it is used to fighting while as an adult he didn't do any physical activites.
Also just reread the chapter. Takemichi tanked 2 explosions back to back. I will scale the other explosion and the crash

Mucho profile up. Making Benkei, Haitani Brothers and Pah-Chin(he has some of the best durability and his LS is comparable to the high tiers like Taiju, Benkei, Mucho, Draken and South) i also think the listed characters should have Class 5 LS . Not sure about mikey yet there is a Benkei statement though https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Yasuhiro_Muto
I changed some stuff again, and I also removed his Class 5 lifting strength until your Mucho calculation gets accepted, because I don't think we can give it to him just by saying that he is comparable to Taiju.

I changed some stuff again, and I also removed his Class 5 lifting strength until your Mucho calculation gets accepted, because I don't think we can give it to him just by saying that he is comparable to Taiju.
You took away pain tolerance when he clearly has high pain tolerance than most of the cast and possibly even Takemichi you need to give it back to him. And yes it is. We do the same thing in lookism verse

You dont have to change something Everytime it gets posted. Changing his picture and stuff was unnecessary you dont own this verse bro.

You took away pain tolerance when he clearly has high pain tolerance than most of the cast and possibly even Takemichi you need to give it back to him. And yes it is. We do the same thing in lookism verse
Your reasoning for him getting it was incorrect, because he never tanked a metal pipe to his head without blinking.
You dont have to change something Everytime it gets posted.
I have to change things if they aren't correct though. To begin with whenever you create a page it has a good amount formatting and grammar errors that I always have to fix, which you have been also warned for multiple times.
Changing his picture and stuff was unnecessary you dont own this verse bro.
If you are talking about his verse picture I only changed it to a better one, because the previous one wasn't too good, you couldn't even fully see his face.

Last edited:
Mikey gets
  • Statistics Amplification
  • Rage Power
  • Berserk Mode
  • Accelerated Development
  • Aura
  • Reactive Power
  • Paralysis Inducement via Pressure points
  • After Image Creation
  • Enhanced Senses
  • Pain Tolerance
  • "higher" with dark impulses, likely higher
  • Possibly Wall+ (Everybody comparable to Taiju should have this too)
  • Acrobatics
  • Possibly Class 5 LS

Tokyo Revengers ends in 5 chapters sadly. Im guessing there will be a follow up series because there is no way he can explain everything in 5 chapters

Back