• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Revengers Discussion Thread!

Thats Punch Should be Atleast Subsonic, If You were using Supersonic+ That counted

Terano Profile Is Supersonic Speed because compare him to draken

The problem with your calculations is that Terano's Outlier Punch performance is up to 1125m/s even though it is known that Terano's combat speed is Supersonic+.
Ooooook i see what you mean now. His punch itself wasn't that fast. That reminds me of my old comment when I first joined about punches that look like they create sonic booms from angry kawata and draken did.

And again, Terrano gets Supersonic combat via Compared draken, it doesn't mean you can use Supersonic+ for his blows to be calculated again. Because basically 1125 comes from Calculation that is applied to other characters for power Scaling

I think Sonic boom you Mean
it includes one additional effect. that effect serves to see where the initial hit hits the target
The impact happens after the sonic boom. It looks like their punches break the sound barrier then hit their target hence why it is surrounding their arm rather than the target. If you watch the draken fight in anime at .25 speed you can see the sonic boom, i dont think impact the hit caused that because they have sfx and "pow!" for the impact rather than a sonic boom

I don't really think that would work, perhaps that called headcanon because no Proof that terano Punch Could be fast than bullet speed

wouldnt be headcanon since there is evidences, A intercepted B while C outspeed A, by this we can know that C > B. even if this was headcanon, the speed i used for mid-end was baseline supersonic, which is lower than the bullet speed by some degree

wouldnt be headcanon since there is evidences, A intercepted B while C outspeed A, by this we can know that C > B. even if this was headcanon, the speed i used for mid-end was baseline supersonic, which is lower than the bullet speed by some degree
the way you stated Terano's punch is wrong if his punch will be as fast as a Bullet because he can Blitz draken.

Projectile Dodge:
There will be times where you will see a character reacting to, or sometimes outright dodging various projectiles, such as arrows, bullets, and even something much, much faster. This, in order to calculate how fast one must move in order to dodge incoming projectiles, there are a couple of things you must know beforehand.

Terrano is given at least Supersonic because he is generally stronger than drakens. It's not that Terano's punch will be as fast as a bullet

Well you don't bring why is Terano punch fast as bullet
You're just giving the reason that terrano hit is Supersonic as fast as a bullet because he can Blitz draken and draken speed is Supersonic via saving takemicchi

Last edited:
And also If you use Supersonic Baseline. It also counts as a headcanon in the context of if his punches will be as fast as supersonic via blitz other characters
Because in general terano punch doesn't go as fast as Supersonic (not fallacies) it looks like it only goes 110centimeter

So giving it Subsonic Is The Best since Not Every Human Can see terano punch If he is mad

Terrano is given at least Supersonic because he is generally stronger than drakens.

Strength cant be used to scale speed though? He can punch and overwhelmed draken who can move fast enough to block bullet, that shouldnt make him any slower than the bullet. even if without the calculation, Wakasa dodging an "atleast Supersonic" guy should make him atleast supersonic too, it wouldnt make any sense if a subsonic character easily dodged a supersonic hit from a point blank.

Because in general terano punch doesn't go as fast as Supersonic (not fallacies) it looks like it only goes 110centimeter

what does this even mean

If you give that calculation to CGM for evaluation I feel they will give the same reason as @Fikriskps do

i see, i guess i just wait for it to be evaluated first

Strength cant be used to scale speed though? He can punch and overwhelmed draken who can move fast enough to block bullet, that shouldnt make him any slower than the bullet. even if without the calculation, Wakasa dodging an "atleast Supersonic" guy should make him atleast supersonic too, it wouldnt make any sense if a subsonic character easily dodged a supersonic hit from a point blank.

what does this even mean

i see, i guess i just wait for it to be evaluated first
He Is meaning that Terano Punch Isnt Traveling Fast As Supersonic

Won't beat around the bush, Draken doesn't even have Supersonic speed, he'll just be Subsonic, that's the best and most consistent level.

i don't really know about Draken supersonic calculation, but if he is subsonic and not supersonic, i guess the low-end can be used

Proof it first if its traveling that fast

Draken intercepted a bullet, Terano beat him up easily with speed

Now If Draken really supersonic and thats not outlier(im not really sure), then surely Terano needs to move faster than the same bullet that get intercepted by Draken to hit him

i don't really know about Draken supersonic calculation
The feat on raken's calculations it is not even shown from which point the Draken started the movement, how far the distance between the projectile and the Draken was before the shooter was finally hit by Draken and made his position not like before, then whether the shooter really started shooting before the Draken was in front of him or not.

So there are so many possibilities for this feat, plus the methods for finding the total distance traveled by both Draken and Projectile are all based on assumption, which make the credibility of the calculation very low.

i guess the low-end can be used
What kind of low-end do you mean here?

The feat on raken's calculations it is not even shown from which point the Draken started the movement, how far the distance between the projectile and the Draken was before the shooter was finally hit by Draken and made his position not like before, then whether the shooter really started shooting before the Draken was in front of him or not.
But the panels show the gun being shot first and Draken never was acknowledged by anyone being there. Unless you're trying to say the shooter aimed and shot at a target he never aimed for? The shooter shoots at Takemichi, then Draken appears and slaps the gun away after taking said bullets to the chest. The scale says he estimated Draken being the closest distane possible being 1M or 3 feet away and it came up to supersonic+. Any distance farther is hypersonic. That should be an "at least supersonic+" feat just based off the order the events taken place. Not sure where subsonic came from.
So there are so many possibilities for this feat, plus the methods for finding the total distance traveled by both Draken and Projectile are all based on assumption, which make the credibility of the calculation very low.
But the assumption is still based off projectile dodging and its valid due to the 3 shots being fired first based on the panel order. Unless you can prove Draken was already in the vicinity standing in front of Takemichi , which he wasn't because Senju would have seen him, until after he got shot and slapped the gun away. By vswiki rules thats still projectile dodging. He used the closest possible distance.

Last edited:
But the panels show the gun being shot first and Draken never was acknowledged by anyone being there.
Of course it can be because of Draken's Subsonic speed, If Draken is already in front of the shooter because of Subsonic speed, then Projectile Dodging cannot be used as before.

A shooter who can be called an ordinary person who doesn't have Subsonic reactions, naturally can't react with Draken's Subsonic moves.

And again, it's down to us that we can only assume whether Draken really wasn't in front of them before the projectile was fired, especially before Draken's speed rating was Subsonic and shooters like that didn't even have the feat of Subsonic reaction.

The scale says he estimated Draken being the closest distane possible being 1M or 3 feet away and it came up to supersonic+. Any distance farther is hypersonic. That should be an "at least supersonic+" feat just based off the order the events taken place.
Subsonic to Supersonic+ all of a sudden are you sure it won't be Outlier? once the feat takes place the Draken instantly dies and not a single character will scale as it should.

South? South had On Par with Draken before this feat happened, if we claim this Draken feat is Supersonic+, then it will only be Draken's last attempt/not in actual combat, because Draken never showed his Supersonic+ feat in direct combat.

So nothing to scale here.

Not sure where subsonic came from.
Draken's previous speed rating was Subsonic, and it's an Up-Scale result from Ogree Blue, because Draken is basically No. 2 Touman.

Unless you can prove Draken was already in the vicinity standing in front of Takemichi , which he wasn't because Senju would have seen him, until after he got shot and slapped the gun away.
In projectile dodging page :
"The character is clearly and explicitly shown to move after the attack/projectile is in motion, depicting quite clearly that the character is reacting to the attack/projectile itself and not its source."

Of course it can be because of Draken's Subsonic speed, If Draken is already in front of the shooter because of Subsonic speed, then Projectile Dodging cannot be used as before.
That still isn't consistent with what happened. Takemichi would have seen Draken running since he already has subsonic reactions and was looking back at the shooter if he was approaching. Senju came from the direction of the restaurant which shows Draken could have only came from the left side because the panels show the other buildings blocking any other direction. Takemichi would have seen him. Once the gun is fired Takemichi then looks away AFTER shots fire to brace for impact then we see Draken slap the gun away after taking the 3 shots. He didnt appear from behind neither because it wouldnt make sense for him to bypass 4 people with Takemichi never seeing him run. He only looks away after the gun is fired

A shooter who can be called an ordinary person who doesn't have Subsonic reactions, naturally can't react with Draken's Subsonic moves.
Takemichi has subsonic reactions and should have called out to him to stay back since his face was looking in the only direction Draken could have appeared. Takemichi can react to people even faster than Draken. Like Kakcuh
And again, it's down to us that we can only assume whether Draken really wasn't in front of them before the projectile was fired, especially before Draken's speed rating was Subsonic and shooters like that didn't even have the feat of Subsonic reaction.

Subsonic to Supersonic+ all of a sudden are you sure it won't be Outlier? once the feat takes place the Draken instantly dies and not a single character will scale as it should.
South? South had On Par with Draken before this feat happened, if we claim this Draken feat is Supersonic+, then it will only be Draken's last attempt/not in actual combat, because Draken never showed his Supersonic+ feat in direct combat.

So nothing to scale here.

Draken's previous speed rating was Subsonic, and it's an Up-Scale result from Ogree Blue, because Draken is basically No. 2 Touman.
Draken landed multiple hits on South. South also landed multiple hits on Dark Impulse Mikey who was supersonic+ 2 years before the fight started. South should be upscaled to comparable to Mikey. Only the upper tiers of TR have hit South, not even Kakucho has hit him.
In projectile dodging page :
"The character is clearly and explicitly shown to move after the attack/projectile is in motion, depicting quite clearly that the character is reacting to the attack/projectile itself and not its source."
Again lol, the panels show that Draken appears after the gun is shot to intercept the 3 projectiles, then in a seperate panel (mid right)
He's punches the shooter knocking him out gun out of his hand AFTER he already intercepted the bullets he aimed for. Senju should also upscale higher than Takemichi and should have noticed him by that point as well since she's sitting up looking at Draken.

That still isn't consistent with what happened. Takemichi would have seen Draken running since he already has subsonic reactions and was looking back at the shooter if he was approaching. Senju came from the direction of the restaurant which shows Draken could have only came from the left side because the panels show the other buildings blocking any other direction. Takemichi would have seen him. Once the gun is fired Takemichi then looks away AFTER shots fire to brace for impact then we see Draken slap the gun away after taking the 3 shots. He didnt appear from behind neither because it wouldnt make sense for him to bypass 4 people with Takemichi never seeing him run. He only looks away after the gun is fired

Takemichi has subsonic reactions and should have called out to him to stay back since his face was looking in the only direction Draken could have appeared. Takemichi can react to people even faster than Draken. Like Kakcuh

Draken landed multiple hits on South. South also landed multiple hits on Dark Impulse Mikey who was supersonic+ 2 years before the fight started. South should be upscaled to comparable to Mikey. Only the upper tiers of TR have hit South, not even Kakucho has hit him.

Again lol, the panels show that Draken appears after the gun is shot to intercept the 3 projectiles, then in a seperate panel (mid right)
He's punches the shooter knocking him out gun out of his hand AFTER he already intercepted the bullets he aimed for. Senju should also upscale higher than Takemichi and should have noticed him by that point as well since she's sitting up looking at Draken.
I agree with the point where the Draken might move once the projectile start moving. But I still don't completely agree with Supersonic+ Draken's calculations, I'll explain my reasons.

In Draken's calculations, all distance components come from mere assumptions, the distance from Projectiles & Draken = 0.4 meters also has no clear basis. I'd say it's still countable rather than assuming it doesn't know where the numbers are coming from/unfounded assumptions. That's the problem, the assumption is useful if that's the way there is no other way to calculate it, but for projectile properties and Draken not, I'm sure it can still be calculated.

That's the crux of the problem now, why don't I like the calculation that describes the results of Supersonic+, only with all the assumptions, even though one of the distances should still be calculated.

I don't mind calculating it if y'all need it, because I already have enough experience & contribution to some calculations in Tokyo Revengers.

New Calculation for Mikey :

Please add the link to the Tokyo Revengers profile.

I suggest deleting my Baji calculation in the Tokyo Revengers profile, this is:

The reason is because we have similar calculation from the Manga, where the Manga itself should be more canon and usable than the Anime.

Last edited:
New Calculation for Mikey :

Please add the link to the Tokyo Revengers profile.

I suggest deleting my Baji calculation in the Tokyo Revengers profile, this is:

The reason is because we have similar calculation from the Manga, where the Manga itself should be more canon and usable than the Anime.
I made some small changes and added your calculation and removed the anime version of the Baji calculation. (though I'm a little bit sad the characters got nerfed)

Back