• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Revengers Discussion Thread!

I will be honest too, at this point there is no denying Mikey's impulse as rage power or some sort of empowerment. We're not doing him justice by downplaying what this impulse is. Its cleary not only "fear inducement" . Mikey also has Paralysis Inducement

I will be honest too, at this point there is no denying Mikey's impulse as rage power or some sort of empowerment. We're not doing him justice by downplaying what this impulse is. Its cleary not only "fear inducement" . Mikey also has Paralysis Inducement
There is still no proof he actually gets stronger..

Thoughts in the Baji and Chifuyu spinoff? Do you think it will be fighting in it or just some school slice of life manga?

There is still no proof he actually gets stronger..
The proof is South using his . They wouldn't call them the same exact thing while making reference to each other just for them to serve different purposes Thats doesn't even make sense. Thats like saying vegeta super sayin 1 is different than goku Super saiyan 1 just because goki hasn't said a "get stronger" quote yet. He referenced Mikey to clarify that they both share the same amp

Baji is already supersonic.
Súper sónico? for the calculations? or for something else? If it's for the first, I still don't understand how it is possible that hitting with x kinetic energy could increase your speed because in the end they are different things

Súper sónico? for the calculations? or for something else? If it's for the first, I still don't understand how it is possible that hitting with x kinetic energy could increase your speed because in the end they are different things
He is supposed to be stronger than people like Mitsuya and Chifuyu who are supersonic.

chifuyu super sonico? why feats or calculations specifically? I would expect more something like sub sonico than super sonico
Mitsuya was able to land a few punches on Taiju who was using 70% of his power, and Taiju has "At least Supersonic+" speed. That makes Mitsuya supersonic. Mitsuya fought on par with Mocchi, who Chifuyu was able to defeat. That's how they are supersonic.

i made these a while ago . Can someone add them to the main TR page?

Chapter 262 just came out🔥🔥 alot of stuff happened in this chapter. I have some thoughts about it and some changes for characters. Chifuyu should get social influence and emphatic manipulation after this. Mikey deserves berserk mode after this attacking allies and enemies. He also blitzed 8 people at once.

Shouldn't Mikey get type 1 acausality? Naoto's memories were unaffected by the changes to the past, and since Mikey became the new trigger his memories should also be unaffected.

Shouldn't Mikey get type 1 acausality? Naoto's memories were unaffected by the changes to the past, and since Mikey became the new trigger his memories should also be unaffected.
10/10 observation i didnt even think about that i agree. I think Sanzu should get type 2 pain tolerance:
Masochism.

Back