• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Revengers Discussion Thread!

Baji's wall feat should be recal'd after the "A Letter from Keisuke Baji" spinoff shows he made a larger crater in the wall from punching the guy. Yes this manga is canon, Ken Wakui oversees it

I forgot to add i made a profile for Ryusei Satou (he's the former 1st division captain before Chifuyu and after Kazutora went to jail.) from the new manga . Still havent found any english translations but there is a TR instagram posting them in spanish

@Fikriskps @cloudyagami

Before a calculated feat can be used you need to discuss it and see if other people agree with it, especially if a different calculation of the same feat is already used. You can't just change it just because it also got accepted.

Is that The Chifuyu fight with
Yeah he fought Chifuyu in chapter 2 and revealed his fighting style. He's a boxer , Taekwondo user. His abilities is OP he can do a move that shifts the face away in the same direction as the strike, dodges it and softens the impact of the blow, as well as read attacks by staring into his opponents eyes.

@Fikriskps @cloudyagami

Before a calculated feat can be used you need to discuss it and see if other people agree with it, especially if a different calculation of the same feat is already used. You can't just change it just because it also got accepted.
Denying a calc with a higher output that us accepted would be very dumb imo. Especially when almost all of these feats are lowballed to begin with, but i get why it should be discussed

Last edited:
My hood thickness is from KLOL. its pixel scalled
On that site it says that the outer panel thickness and the inner panel thickness is 0.75 mm, and that the reinforcement thickness is 1.5 mm, which would make the total thickness 3 mm or 0.3 cm or 0.003 m, meanwhile you used 0.6 cm which is the double of that.

Back