• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Revengers Discussion Thread!

Why is Smiley wall level?
Smiley is upscaled from Chifuyu since he was surprised Mocchi beat Smiley before. Meaning Chifuyu viewed Smiley superior than Mocchi before hearing that, and Smiley/Angry have fought Mocchi many times before joining timan for territory reasons . Also when he fought Kakucho he sent him flying. I remembered that Kakucho said he let him win but i went back to the chapter to see if he damaged Kakucho and he did, Smiley gave him multiple bruises.

Last edited:
@sanzu can you recalc that Wakasa feat now that south speed is atleast supersonic+ I knew I was right about his speed but you did a good calc that you posted.

This doesn't mean anything though.
But if Chifuyu is supposed to be wall level and he views Smiley stonger than himself based on his surprise to him losing to somebody that easily beat himself, that would make him wall level too or am i missing something? I think All toman captains are wall level. And he tanked hits from Kakucho.

Last edited:
But if Chifuyu is supposed to be wall level and he views Smiley stonger than himself based on his surprise to him losing to somebody that easily beat himself, that would make him wall level too or am i missing something? I think All toman captains are wall level. And he tanked hits from Kakucho.
But if Smiley lost and Chifuyu won Smiley can't be stronger, even if he thought he is.

But if Smiley lost and Chifuyu won Smiley can't be stronger, even if he thought he is.
It says Smiley lost to him before it never implied that he always loses to him. Chifuyu was weaker than Koko and Inupi during BD src but i highly doubt Smiley lose to them. Mocchi and Smiley were rivals before he joined Toman meaning they are comparable. Angry also said Smiley would have handled the Haitani Brothers easily when Mitsuya had trouble with them both.

I'm still unsure about the Smiley stuff.
He's viewed as one of the strongest fighters in the gang on top of what i said before thats more than enough evidence i believe. He should be sroujd Mitsuya level based on how the characters view him he just never got the shine like others did with his fights. The only captain who i wouldnt say is wall level is kisaki and even he has that feat of punching chouji to save mikey making his body flip

Last edited:
I think you Can make him wall level since He's one shooting Ran Haitani
Thats Angry. We disagree on the other twin Smiley. I said he was wall level because Takemichi acknowledged neither are giving an "inch" during damaged Kakucho with multiple bruises and sent him flying. I know kakucho is stronger but Smiley should be wall for damaging him and sending him flying. Corbin disagrees thats the only thing left to agree on before Angry's is is complete

Last edited:
Ehhh , idk I don't really see Kakuchou Heavily injured
I can name many fights where characters they weren't heavily damaged by the end but still scaled comparable. Not sure why Smiley would somehow be the only street tier division captain and weaker than Chifuyu when he is implied to be stronger by the characters.

The draken 1125 was from Calculation, you cannot Calc a speed using a speed from Calculation
Im still not understanding. If South speed says "at least supersonic" why would i use subsonic to scale him when he is far faster than that? He doesn't have subsonic on his profile. If anything the base should be supersonic

Im still not understanding. If South speed says "at least supersonic" why would i use subsonic to scale him when he is far faster than that? He doesn't have subsonic on his profile. If anything the base should be supersonic
Thats Punch Should be Atleast Subsonic, If You were using Supersonic+ That counted
Stacking,Outlier Because Its Inconsistent and never showed That Terano Punch Running As Supersonic+

Terano Profile Is Supersonic Speed because compare him to draken

The problem with your calculations is that Terano's Outlier Punch performance is up to 1125m/s even though it is known that Terano's combat speed is Supersonic+.

Back