• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Babel Power

This is not just about god, but the whole game in general.

Heard from many that the characters are like 1-A or something like that, and not 2-B.

Think it must have been some translation issues.

Your opinions?

Gone through 2 routes, haven't seen anything which suggests the characters are beyond all dimensions, sounds like wank.

You have proof? Was just saying based on the feats i have seen and gathered there is nothing to suggest the characters are beyond all conceptions of dimensions.

Bomberman being universe level seems like wank too, but it has proof, just like link, digimon, lavos and dragon ball, was just saying don't see any proof of any 1-A feats in this case.

Unless some crazy feats exists in the other route i have to get to, then seems like wank based on the two i have seen.

I know some lightspeed stuff exist in the other route, while in the 2 so far besides God and Metatron who are immeasurable, only seen some supersonic stuff, maybe that other route takes things to another level? We'll see, but i am doubting the chracters being outerversal for now.

Infinite universes

The Heaven is above the multiverse and is described to have infinite size

God Exists in an higher plane and is untouchable for those of the lower plane

isn't this a low 1-C feat?

I also have those scans, setsuna isn't sure there are an infinite number of universes, plus the dandelions have a section in their library with books that have every history of every parallel universes, and while there are a a lot evident by it being described as a mountain of books which is literal since to get to another section of books, you need to travel 5km, it's not infinite though. Incline to believe there are countless paralle worlds but not infinite.

Heaven is just an infinite realm above tokyo bable, that doesn't anything, it's not like it was said it's a 5-D dimension or a higher dimension or something

As for god coming from a different dimension, was never said it was a higher dimension, just that he was in a seperate dimension/realm.

i see.

Well, if you have finished the first 2 routes you should also create Sorami and Raziel pages and wait to read the third route before creating Setsuna and Lilith's pages. (or you can create them and upgrade them later)

Sorami doesn't really have any feats, she can see the truth of reality and created that door to the future, but that was cause she was possessed by metatron.

Raziel warped heaven in her bad end route, but what she created was a fragile world where everything is unstable outside of a classroom. She was stated to be above god with the sefer raizel in sorami's route though, and she did get rid of god's causality manipulation in her route.

I just have no idea how to scale the lower characters, you have setsuna who has like a mountain level feat pretty early on, but really doesn't get stronger well he does but he goes from that sort of feat with supersonic speed, literally the fight before facing god and metraton, to matching multiversal guys with immeasurable speed, and this is without his raison d'etre.

It begs the question was setsuna always multiversal, hence everyone he fought should be as well, or is this some massive pis? Have no idea how to deal with it, was just gonna ignore everyone else and just make profiles for the strongest characters from each route which have lore and feats backing them up like metratron, god and i think tiamat in the lilth route.

Oh yes, there was this interesting VN that has something like this, its called Subarashiki Hibi. Check it out.

@CP most of Tokyo Babel multiversal stats (aside from God and Lilith-Tiamat at least) came from weapons or Raison d'etre anyway. Metatron was crippled by Remiel of all people. Adam never really got any specific boost in Sorami route yet he was beating God and nearly killed it had Metatron not KS'd him outta nowhere. Setsuna was only able to warded off God's attacks by using his Raison d'etre to create cross bits capable of doing so. Etc

Adam had michael's weapon so it's totally believable that he could hurt god, and he was using his raison d'etre too.

Setsuna's raison d'etre makes him able to counter his opponents attacks but he first has to figure out their raison d'etre to counter it by using the opposite, he usually doesn't get curbstomped while figuring it out.

Don't remember metatron getting crippled by remiel in sorami's route.

But anyway the disparity in the levels of power is still ridiculous, we literally go from adam and setsuna facing a guy with supersonic fire whips to them hurting god and dodging his attacks.

Yes and that's why i said "most of Tokyo Babel multiversal stats (aside from God and Lilith-Tiamat at least) came from weapons or Raison d'etre" in the first place. I would personally put Metatron at tier 7 or maybe even 6 physically for going toe to toe with Setsuna while 2-B via his Raison d'etre which is basically his Harbinger of Ash

Huh? So you want metatron downgraded? That i don't agree with, should his speed be supersonic too despite being stated to defy both time and space?

He literally cut off the ties between the future and present from countless universes and that's not with harbringer of ash, that only turns everything including space into ash while mode rejection only targets humans and ignores everything else.

And you really can't downgrade god being the creator of the multiverse and all, being capable of erasing everything.

It's setsuna and co being able to fight ppl like god and metatron that is the obvious outlier/pis here.

He was caught off guard by someone whos speed is at least MHS+ (for being the embodiment of lightning) at best lightspeed (was stated to be like light itself) and was basically crippled by her. Cutting off the future from the presence mean a high tier space-time manipulation to me, not straight AP.

I don't remember ramiel doing anything to metatron in sorami's route, if it's not in that route then it's a different metatron, i don't think we can take feats from other routes to justify anything, i mean god in sorami's route didn't even rewrite causality like in raizel's route, he only heal himself, setsuna in raizel's route can boost himself making himself 5x faster, while in sorami's route he has instinctive reaction.

By cutting off the future from the present, countless parallel worlds became stagnant and couldn't develop, and lore in sorami's route says metatron should be multiversal, he was stated to be the closest to god, strongest of all angels, him killing god makes perfect sense.

No. It was the exact same Lesser God Metatron. You don't get to assume that things are different unless specifically stated and/or shown otherwise. This is how multiple route VNs work in general. What you think is irrelevant to the matter unless you can solidly prove that Lilith route Metatron =/= Sorami route Metatron.

Boosting speed, instintive reaction, nanomachines or what-have-you are all in Setsuna's powerset and he just use what would be the best course of action at any given point in combat. The only Setsuna that's explicitly different from the other route is Lilith route Setsuna and that's only in his nature that was changed after he fused with fake Samael, the rest is the same. Nanomachines, Raison d'etre, etc

Metatron being the Lesser God was thanks to him being capable of altering reality itself at massive scale, something that other Angels or Demons for that matter aren't capable of doing. And him killing God was thanks to Harbinger of Ash. Still don't see how that would mean anything other than space-time manipulation

Then that just mean that Adam was harming God faster than it can act or Adam's Raison d'etre have the capability to prevent God from doing what it could be doing

There are clear differences in the routes, God never uses causality manipulation in sorami's route, he is never stated to be in a separate dimension, despite getting rekt by setsuna and adam he doesn't rewrite causality to fix himself, and he wasn't restricted to not having the ability by raizel like in the raizel route, so if he had the ability, why didn't he use it to save himself? You said adam was preventing it from doing it, but nothing was ever stated about that, and setsuna also could hurt god without his raison d' etre.

Astaroth in his fight with belial doesn't show any feats above mcb level, yet in the sorami route his clash with metatron creates a literal blackhole that swallowed everything within several meters.

There are clear differences between the feats displayed in the routes, setsuna apparently has nanosecond reactions and adam ftl feats in the lilth route, yet literally besides metatron all the speed feats of the sorami route were supersonic.

Raizel with the sefer raiziel only warps heaven in her bad end route, creating a fragile realm where everything outside of a classroom is fragile, but in sorami's route is stated to be above god. You have to acknowledge the contradictions here.

i created a post about The Spirit of Eternity Sword and Yami to Boushi (asking if anyone can create their pages) 'cause theya re a strong VN

you should create a post and ask them too

Alot of things regarding Wittgenstein's Tractarus, theres this entity called Ayana who is like some collective unconsciousness and higher dimensional entity

Back