• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tohru vs Percy Jackson

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Speed Equalized. (Dang it, I say that all the time. Everyone says that all the time.)

Fight is over a source of water

Curse of Achilles active.

Otherwise Standard Battle Assumptions .

Tohru: 4 (ZacharyGrossman273, Elione-Arisu, Derpinator9001 and Blanked)

Percy: 8 (Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97,Kepekley23,Yobobojojo,Rocker1189, Heilergott, Monarch Laciel, The real cal howard and SchroKatze)

Inconclusive:1 (KinkiestSins)

(I actually made this thumbnail myself. Definintely better than the last one ovo)

Percy vs Tohru

BFR has only shown to teleport someone to another continent. Percy could probably get back to the battle within a week, which is the SBA BFR timeframe.

I personally think Tohru does outhax, but just saiyan.

@Dmua she came from a different world so i'm pretty sure she can open a portal and send him there.

Tohru does not have mind control. And if you talk about her memory manip, she never used it during a fight IIRC.

As for her BFR, will Percy just go inside her portals ? It's not like she can directly send him to another world, she has to open a portal.

Well anyways, with her invisibility she can still stay undetected and attack, and she could just teleport if he tries to attack her. And if somehow she is hit, she could just regenerate. She also has the range advantage. I'm voting for her.

And c'mon, it's spelled Tohru, not Torhu.

Pretty sure other Dragons can see through invisibility, and Percy could probably do so as well.

If you couldn't tell, I really like both characters and want Percy to lose for the right reasons.

They can ? It's been a while since I've watched Kobayashi's dragon maid so I don't remember. But even then, has he ever done that ? Because even if they could, his classification does not imply he is a dragon.

Kanna and Tohru flew through the air together in like the 4th episode with their invisibility magics on and weren't constantly bumping into eachother, so it's likely. In fact, even Kobayashi was able to detect Tohru.

And, well, the mist kinda works the same way, so either it cancels out and they can see eachother just fine or they can't.

I don't think it matters. FT dragons can't see invisible persons for example. To put it simple you need a proof that dragons from Percy's verse can see invisible creatures otherwise they can't.

It just seems like magic based things can see through this stuff. I'll have to look at it closer.

As much as I favour Percy, even with all of his equipment and the curse, Tohru's hax seems to be superior.

But just to mention some things:

- Since Tohru is some kind of dragon, his sword will ignore her dura and give him a massive advantage

- He has the terrain advantage

- Should he get his equipment, he has a chance for an insta kill with medusa's head

- He is possibly physically superior

How good is her BFR and Mind hax by the way ?

But I vote Tohru via BFR, mind hax (but I dont know if its useful for combat) and far better regen. By the way, why has she city class striking strength ?

Her BFR was just her tricking her opponent into walking through a portal to another continent. Dunno bout the mind manipulation.

I know, but I'm voting Percy for the other reasons stated by him. I don't think her BFR and mind hax will help her in combat; he could probably just behead her while she tries to cast the necessary magic. The regen is the only problem, but it took her hours to regenerate a single stab, and he could probably keep up the pressure (considering his water supply) until he inflicts something fatal.

Not to mention, his powers allow him to resist burn damage, so she wouldn't be able to rely as much on her breath, meaning the only option is melee combat, in which Percy has superior equipment and experience.

It's not necessarily hard, I just feel like if she dropped her guard to do so he could capitalize on it very effectively. Not to mention the fact that he would probably have the reflexes to avoid dashing straight into one.

Back