• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

These Cupcakes are not Blue. Disappointed!

Alright. Happy to help.

1. The more Percy beats off Pinkie, the more pissed My Little Pony gets. Her page explicitly says "Pinkie Pie can be a bit prideful at times, and if she ever gets showed up or denied, she will get depressed/enraged and do anything to turn it around. This also makes her go completely insane." Against a foe as powerful and street-smart as Percy Jackson, if Pinkie Pie starts blindly attacking without reason, that is even worse than lying down and dying. Percy can beat off her enraged attacks with even more ease than he would her normal attacks. And of course, going insane is detrimental to whoever, whereever, whenever.

2. Pain resistance. Pinkie Pie has never experianced pain to the same level as Percy, who was literally tortured for months on end in Tartarus, and was completely ok after a couple of bites of ambrosia. If Pinkie attacks Percy, even if he's hurt badly, he can shrug off detrimental injuries like they're nothing, for the good of the battle, as shown when he fought off the curses in House of Hades, or the empousa in the same book. I highly doubt that a TV show such as MLP would put Pinkie Pie through the same sorts of trials and agony. Long story short, Percy can push through pain, Pinkie can't.

3. Companions. Percy can summon a giant kickass hellhound called Mrs O'Leory to do his bidding with the Stygian Ice Whistle. Mrs O'Leory has been stated to be around the size of a Sherman tank, and can teleport, making life very difficult for Pinkie. If he is able to take the fight to the water, he can summon all sorts of denizens of the deep to attack Pinkie, wearing the pony down, before pushing with his Celestial Bronze sword into Pinkie's general direction.

Invincibility only goes so far. Pinkie scales to people who are massively above fodder who are already stronger than Percy even when amped by the curse. Idk what the app gap is to overcome invunerability, but I'm pretty sure Pinkie's is big enough if fodder in her verse are >>> Percy. I'm not sure if Percy can even hurt her.

Percy can hurt her. At base, as a child of the Big Three, he should be compareable to Hazel, who destroyed a whole island with no training and none of Percy's stats amplification.

When submerged, Percy could definately do that and more. Underwater, he has never been tested by anyone. And Pinkie is only Island+ dura. Percy can hurt her. Can Pinkie hurt him? Even without the Curse of Achiles to worry about, Percy is still Island durability. Remember, this is only 6-C Pinkie. High 4-C Pinkie would make mincemeat out of Percy Jackson, but that's not who is fighting.

Percy may not be able to hurt Pinkie at base, but he is right next to the water. And the Curse should be able to protect him for long enough to get there, and then, like I said above, he can literally just drown Pinkie. Even at base his lifting strength way overpowers Pinkie's, and Pinkie won't be worrying about him taking such an action as no one has ever tried that against her. She can be as durable as she wants, has she ever survived being drowned? I think not.

Percy is >>>> 22 Gigatons though, since Annabeth did the feat.

What was the feat?

Also, you would be right, Percy is physically stronger than Annabeth. It's a theme throughout the books that she's the brains and he's the brawn.

Oh, the sky? Yeah. Percy held that thing with reletive ease and was much more capable than Annabeth. He was cognitive and intelligent while the normally tactical Annabeth was reduced to a bumbling wreck while holding it, and Artemis had to take it off her to prevent her from dying. Percy is at least 22 GT, since his lifting ability has never really been overpowered. This feat only supports my idea that Percy could simply drown Pinkie since she is standard melee range and would need to get up close and personal.

I know she could be drowned, but couldn't she just get away? If he's holding her, Percy can briefly look away and she'd have popped somewhere else in existence. That's just how she works. Also, if he cut here up into tiny pieces, she can just put herself back together, as shown in S5 E19 at the end. I understand it'd be hard to hurt him, but it'd be really hard to hurt Percy too, and it seems more likely Pinkie would accidently strike Percy's back than it is for Percy to be able to drown Pinkie. Also, what world is this in? PC's or Equestria? If Equestria, when worst comes to worst, Pinkie may be able to make a bunch of copies of herself and overwhelm Percy.

Well just to clear things up, it's the real world, so neutral territory for both. As for your other points, I don't know how good Gag Teleportation is but her falling apart and then putting herself back togather, I'm gonna say being cut apart is different.

So, is that a vote for Pinkie?

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Well just to clear things up, it's the real world, so neutral territory for both. As for your other points, I don't know how good Gag Teleportation is but her falling apart and then putting herself back togather, I'm gonna say being cut apart is different.
So, is that a vote for Pinkie?
It always works for her, and I don't see how it's different. Sure, the cutting up is more violent, but it'a not like Riptide has a special magic imbued in it that prevents people from regenerating. Right? If not, then it's virtually the same. Also, is this in-character, bloodlusted, or in-character but still willing to kill?

Basically.

Actually, funny you should say that. Riptide is made of celestial bronze. Magical monsters, when killed with celestial bronze weapons have their essence dispersed and sent to tartarus. I really don't think Pinkie Pie is pulling herself togather from that.

I'm not sure if it's immortality or supernatural tbh, but then again basically any supernatural being in the verse is immortal, except demigods.

Regaurdless, the main argument was Percy draging Pinkie into the water and drowning her, and GokuSparkle arguing that she could Gag Teleport away. Any thoughts?

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Actually, funny you should say that. Riptide is made of celestial bronze. Magical monsters, when killed with celestial bronze weapons have their essence dispersed and sent to tartarus. I really don't think Pinkie Pie is pulling herself togather from that.
Wasn't Riptide made specifically to do that to monsters? Monsters have very different bodies from ponies. Unless you're saying fodder magical monsters are stronger than top tier, gag-powered magical ponies.

Back