• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

These Cupcakes are not Blue. Disappointed!

GokuSparkle said:
Exactly, he has a god level weapon. If that's so, Rainbow Power should be given to Pinkie, and you\renot about to do that, are you?
The weapon is not god level, the gods are just weak to it.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
GokuSparkle said:
Exactly, he has a god level weapon. If that's so, Rainbow Power should be given to Pinkie, and you\renot about to do that, are you?
The weapon is not god level, the gods are just weak to it.
But it's like an instant kill to Pinkie Pie, isn't it?

Heads up, Assalt maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay be revising MLP so this match may not last for too long.

Sort of. She'll die if the blade passes through completely through her. Quote from the Riordan Wiki:

"The metal is able to disperse monsters into dust once a weapon made of celestial bronze passes through them"

Pretty much, celestial bronze negates all resistances magical creatures might have to normal run-of-the-mill weapons.

Crimson Azoth said:
Sort of. She'll die if the blade passes through completely through her. Quote from the Riordan Wiki:
"The metal is able to disperse monsters into dust once a weapon made of celestial bronze passes through them"

Pretty much, celestial bronze negates all resistances magical creatures might have to normal run-of-the-mill weapons.
But that's monsters. Then again, Pinkie is pretty close...

Anyway, have we managed to get through grace period in order to have this added?

Yes, but I'd really like to know what Assult is trying to revise. It might invalidate this whole thread, which might just kill my soul.

Edit: I also don't wanna pester 'em about it.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Assalt may invalidate the calc for 6-C or something.
Why? That's a lowball as it is, considering that was just the AP of an average fodder pegasus, letalone someone who's stronger than the strongest of pegasi.

Gargoyle One said:
How does that mean it's valid?
If the calc is incorrect who did it means nothing.
I thought Assalt was going to say it's a highball because it's not consistent with the other AP feats in the series.

Back