• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

These Cupcakes are not Blue. Disappointed!

Base Pinkie Pie vs Achilles Curse Percy Jackson

6-C keys, Speed Equalized,

Battle takes place on a beach with combatants 10 meters apart, Pinkie is between Percy and the water.

Funny thing is, Percy has actually expressed a dislike of MLP before. Lets see how he does.

Pinkie Pie

Percy Jackso

oh boi

Let's see.....

Pinkie Pie is roughly 83 Gigatons and.... Percy is...... Above.... 23 Gigatons

ohdearlordwhy

Even so he'll only be vaugely above 23 while she has an about 4X AP advantage to start off with.

She's probably going to just beat him to death with raw AP.

That terrifies me.

Percy is losing to a pony.

I don't want to VS Battles anymore. I've seen too much.

Alright so I'll level you yall, what happens if I give Percy the Curse of Achilles? Cause I'm gettin the impression it might be a little stompy. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but what do you think?

Yeah. The Curse of Achilles would even this up.

Okay, so now their AP should be relatively even.

With Percy's vast skill and stamina, he should be able to get a few good hits on her before he is taken down first.

Hi guys! Let's see... Oh yeah, Pinkie is between Percy and the water. Welp, that's my job done for today.

Cupcakes FRA.

Say what now?

Scrolling... scrolling... oh. Missed that one. Let me check real quick. Pinkie's 6C form, right?

Ok shmokie. The Curse makes our Pancake boi completely invulnerable except for one point on his back. He also 1v1ed Hades, a 5C character, and actually defeated him with the Curse. Sure, he didn't put the god of death down for good, but he managed to steal his robes, which is good enough in my book.

Would Pinkie stab Percy in the back? If she got the chance, yes. Of course. Would Percy give her the chance. No. He'd protect that spot, make his way to the water, and become supercharged. At that point, methinks he could actually just grab Cupcakes, and drown her. Yes, Percy can do that. Class E lifting strength is much heavier than Class K.

Plus, striking strength is advantage Percy too. Island+ (with water) vs City? Percy clearly holds his own here.

Also, like an idiot, I calculated my last vote using Pinkie's 4C Rainbow Power form *smacks face into computer*.

Switch vote for Pancakes. I have more reasons too why Percy wins this if anyone wants them.

Back