• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigod vs Dragon? This might be a mismatch...

but I feel like trying it anyway. I know Percy ca damage Tohru, Riptide ignores the durability of magical creatures, that's not up for debate. What I'm unsure of is if the Curse of Achilles is enough to bridge the durability gap. And even if it is, Tohru still has BFR...

Anyway,

• Speed Equalized
  • Both In-character
  • Percy is fully equiped and has the Curse of Achilles
  • Fight happens in Beach City
Percy

Tohru

Tohru has curse manipulation-ish so maybe she can do something about the Curse of Achilles. She also has better regen along with type 3 immortality. Can't she just power null Percy? I don't really see anything that can put Tohru down so I'm going to vote for Tohru.

Back