• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toei Ki Warrior vs Toei Magical Girls

Who would win in this 3-A battle?

Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super; base form)
VS
Cure Black & Cure White (Max Heart versions, no queen's or other extern help)

Speed equalized, battle on a random grass field.

Goku_universe_survival_by_koku78-dbg6nkx.png
Cure_Black.png
Cure_White_%28Max_Heart%29_Render.png

Last edited:
Goku base form but in what saga???
Oops, I forgot to specify it. DB Super starting saga, before unlocking divine ki, although I don't know if having it would change anything. I don't put the current base Goku because of UI capabilities, which I think can unbalance the confrontation too much

Oops, I forgot to specify it. DB Super starting saga, before unlocking divine ki, although I don't know if having it would change anything. I don't put the current base Goku because of UI capabilities, which I think can unbalance the confrontation too much
before Goku have divine ki his base form is = his base form in Z, Buu Saga lol which he not even tier 3 let alone 3-A

i don't know about pretty cure character scaling chain, but Movie Broly Goku is massively > baseline 3-A
Yes... that's why at the beginning I chose a final Z / beg. Super Goku, even with a lower tier they could be equaled in terms of power, durability is my main doubt, cause Goku is listed as minor but both sides could resist similar? I've opened this debate to my unknowns, I don't know if you can clarify it based on your knowledge and vote

So assuming that this is base BoG Goku he has 0 hax to speak of and they all seem to be baseline 3-A, but on the other hand goku does have a pretty hefty skill advantage. But at the same time he has never at this point in the series has never fought against 2 fighters of equal strength before. And that doesn't even take into account that the cures have creation.

Back