• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thanks to the recent Toei upgrades, this matchup can happen now. I'm sure we've all seen those fanarts of SSJ Goku against Naruto.

Standard Battle Assumptions

Speed equalized

4-A Versions

SSJ Goku scales to 168.5 ExaFoe
Six Paths Naruto scales to 33.76 ExaFoe due to scaling twice above this

Naruto’s Possibly Resurrection, Statistics Amplification, Healing, Fate Manipulation and Immortality have been restricted

Toei SSJ Goku (Frieza Saga) vs Six Paths Naruto (Road to Boruto)

Who wins and why?

dc2zanz-acfc46da-d7bd-4d67-82fa-dca62190863b.jpg

Last edited:
Goku at first outskill in hand to hand combat, but since Naruto just spams clones, he could overwhelm Goku...NOT, since Goku can deal with clones kinda easy with AoE attacks.
Since Naruto can absorb energy, he could with Goku Ki blasts, so they kinda useless.

Last edited:
"Should Naruto get KO'd or killed in story mode, Hagoromo will appear and allow him to continue the battle, giving him the option of increasing either his attack or defense power for the remainder of the battle and restoring his health."
Ah, okay. I originally interpreted KO'd as "Killed Off" but killed off or killed doesn't make much sense. Naruto FRA.

Goku at first outskill in hand to hand combat, but since Naruto just spams clones, he could overwhelm Goku...NOT, since Goku can deal with clones kinda easy with AoE attacks.
Since Naruto can absorb energy, he could with Goku Ki blasts, so they kinda useless. Granted, Goku can just do the same thing he did against Cell, and use telerport to hit a Kamehameha too.

Also, if Goku just decide to transform, he one-shots.
Goku is already in SSJ, he can’t transform above that

What does Naruto start with, Shadow Clones? Goku starts with sizing up his opponent with regular hand to hand.

Also would ki and chakra be equalized here?

I think I'm gonna give this to Naruto.
He seems to just have far more up his plate when compared to Goku, with Superior AP, Reactive Evolution, and other stat amps, while also being of comparable skill (Goku might be slightly better), having Regen, and the TSO's?
It's hard to think of a solid way Goku can come out on-top besides just beating the shit out of Naruto.
Goku does have a solid lifting strength advantage though, which would help against Naruto, who afaik uses gripping and wrestling commonly when using his Kurama Avatar (could be wrong.)

But it seems like Naruto just has better options here; he'll be able to outlast Goku via Regen, overwhelm him with Shadow Clones, just delete him and any Ki attacks he does with TSO's....
Yeah, siding with our Knuckleheaded Shinobi here.

He seems to just have far more up his plate when compared to Goku, with Superior AP
What you mean "superior AP"?
Like, If you mean his Attack potency, Goku have the advantage here, with 5x Gap, If the OP is correct.

SSJ Goku scales to 168.5 ExaFoe
Six Paths Naruto scales to 33.76 ExaFoe due to scaling twice above this
If you mean his Analytical prediction, i really don't see how Naruto is superior either, against Goku stacked one.
Reactive Evolution
They seem equal in that regard, why Naruto is superior?

while also being of comparable skill (Goku might be slightly better),
He is, yeah.
In hand to hand combat atleast, Naruto is better than him in making plans trought.
having Regen
he'll be able to outlast Goku via Regen,
Goku can also regen with Senzu beans. And he becomes stronger every time.
To the point like, If Goku gets fatally wounded, and eats a Senzu, he might just speedblitz Naruto after.

overwhelm him with Shadow Clones
I don't see how he gonna overwhelmed Goku, since he can just AoE blast all the clones away. And is not like Goku don't have experience fighting multiple enemies at the same time.

Anyway, this battle seems very difficulty to graps, so i gonna vote Inco for now, since both does have chances of winning this.

What you mean "superior AP"?
Like, If you mean his Attack potency, Goku have the advantage here, with 5x Gap, If the OP is correct.
So, I'm gonna be honest and say that I completely mis-read it. I had just barely woken up, and I was very groggy when I wrote that.
My argument will chalk up to, instead, that Naruto can sort of close that gap through his various amps such as Boil Release and his Kurama Avatar.
They seem equal in that regard, why Naruto is superior?
As I have always understood it, Saiyan power-ups are widely attained through recovery after they have been gravely injured. Like, to the point of near death. Naruto's, at least as the profile states it, happens quickly during the midst of battle. Maybe Goku's works the same, I haven't dug my teeth into Toei's Dragon Ball as much as I would've liked.
He is, yeah.
In hand to hand combat atleast, Naruto is better than him in making plans trought.
Mhm, that I agree with.
Goku can also regen with Senzu beans. And he becomes stronger every time.
To the point like, If Goku gets fatally wounded, and eats a Senzu, he might just speedblitz Naruto after.
Naruto's not exactly the type to let someone just power up or heal. Iirc, when Kaguya was charging her ETSO, Naruto went straight in; not giving her the chance to make-due.
I don't see how he gonna overwhelmed Goku, since he can just AoE blast all the clones away. And is not like Goku don't have experience fighting multiple enemies at the same time.
Goku has, yeah, but not with someone as coordinated as Naruto. He's able to make tightly-fitted combinations with his clones and work with them seemlessly. Iirc, the groups Goku fights has them hitting themselves more than Goku. Or just being dog-shit at coordination. Naruto can also whip them up in the heat of battle, giving Goku little chance to AoE them away without first getting smacked.

Also I want to note that Naruto scales a fair-bit above that 33.
Fighting Kaguya was done in SOSP at the end of Storm 4, if the profiles are correct, base Adult Naruto in THE LAST is above his past self, so-on with his Hokage self. Which you can then stack with SOSP.

How skillful is Naruto? Just for reference, Goku should have the skill to match beings thousands of years old since the Saiyan Saga.

Referring to King Kai's statement which says something along the lines of "6 months of training in the afterlife is equivalent to 1000 years on earth."

Back